interesting
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yes i would, just to prove a point. ;P
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I think I just won't eat anything. Seems the safest route.

just stick with shakeology

you will be fine
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    A little extreme..but can you all really deny the effed up way in which food is modified, grown & sold in the USA?

effed up how?

facts please.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mdbxinDwer1qgok3oo1_500.gif

The way that person is holding that cat could break his arms and/or cause a hernia.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I eat oils and fruits and veggies that have pesticides because I believe that even if they come with downsides, they also come with upsides.

I like this.

I maybe eating a tiny bit of pesticide, but I'm also eating lots of vitamins, fiber and such my body needs. Otherwise, do you live on supplements? Because that just sounds like a seriously boring diet.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mdbxinDwer1qgok3oo1_500.gif

The way that person is holding that cat could break his arms and/or cause a hernia.

No wonder it looks mad :(
  • carriesays
    Options
    Yesssssssssssssss
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I think it is a conversation worth having. Over the last 15 years I have become chemically sensitive. I did not relate this to foods however till more recently. It is worth researching and learning about. I have many food intolerances and allergies that can be life threatening and uncomfortable. It is not a question of wether it can happen but when will you be affected.

All arguments aside it has been proven that chemicals can be dangerous to the human body, each of us has a different tolerance. You may feel you are not being affected by said chemicals in your foods or your environment however have you asked yourself; would I feel this way without having them in my body and my foods?
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Sisko-facepalm.gif

That said, you are more than welcome to eat whatever you want. But shaming others? Not cool, dude.
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I thought you were talking about alcohol.

If you were, that whole list is true.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Sisko-facepalm.gif

That said, you are more than welcome to eat whatever you want. But shaming others? Not cool, dude.

Whatever. I personally won't be happy until everyone has the same dietary views that I have and eats exactly the same foods that I do.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Sisko-facepalm.gif

Sisco for the win, yo.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I think it is a conversation worth having. Over the last 15 years I have become chemically sensitive. I did not relate this to foods however till more recently. It is worth researching and learning about. I have many food intolerances and allergies that can be life threatening and uncomfortable. It is not a question of wether it can happen but when will you be affected.

All arguments aside it has been proven that chemicals can be dangerous to the human body, each of us has a different tolerance. You may feel you are not being affected by said chemicals in your foods or your environment however have you asked yourself; would I feel this way without having them in my body and my foods?

Mr. Orthorexia has been busy today
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Sisko-facepalm.gif

Whatever. I personally won't be happy until everyone has the same dietary views that I have and eats exactly the same foods that I do.

Will there be cake and booze?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Heh, I remember you.
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I think a little poison is good - one needs to build up their immunity to it to ward off any would-be homicide attempts, I've watched enough Snapped, I know how it works.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m7qxb0drvo1r7gljio1_400.gif
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Google orthorexia

It's important to seek professional help when striving for a healthy diet becomes an overwhelming drive that takes over. Orthorexia that features obsessive compulsive behaviors such as posting that everything is poison an be effectively treated with medication and cognitive behavioral therapy by a trained therapist.

OP...there is nothing to be ashamed of. Get help.

This.