Why are you single?

Options

Replies

• k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Pretty simple for me. No confidence around girls. I've always been the funny fat guy or "the friend."

I am happily single because I'd had practice living single for 6 mths of the year. No regrets. He was always on tour for the season.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Why are you single?

* To preserve my sanity.
    * To heal, rejuvenate and regenerate myself.
    * To just be and to be about me.
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hmmm been single for many years at first being a single mom with a kid with disorders was hard enough. All my time was keeping me sane...hahaha. But now, don't know. My son is 19 now. Sometimes I would love to be in a relationship and other times I am glad that I'm not. I truly don't put myself out there to be caught. I never did it when I was younger but yet I was was getting caught. I think it would be hard at first since I'm very independent. He would have to show me that he is a man that gets things done and do what he says he's going to do because if I have to do it myself...then what's the point.

But right now, I'm not in the zone in being in a relationship. I'm at my heaviest and don't feel attractive or sexy to myself right now. So I don't reflect that I am sexy and attractive. Although I know there are plenty of guys who love woman with curves, etc...just haven't met the man here yet. If I eventually do, he will need to be a man with plenty of patience...hahahahaha. He would have to accept me whether I go up or down the scale...that is a must...!!!
  • fp64
    fp64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    bc I'm divorced. And big and ugly. Call me Bugly.
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Idk...boys just don't like me where I live?
  • Kirabelly
    Options
    I have very low bull**** tolerance. I would rather be alone than with someone just to be with someone. I'm a kick *kitten* girlfriend and I want an awesome guy in return.
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Because men are dorks and they are the one thing Duct Tape can NOT fix!!! No seriously have had enough of the crap and lies to last me a lifetime. Who knows maybe one day my prince will come LOL I do like being single I can do what I want and not have to explain every move!!!

um....duct tape most certainly DOES work on men - - - over their mouth!
    lmao....i crack myself up.....hhm wonder why the boys aren't knockin at my door....?...lol
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    It's so hard to meet nice guys and I refuse to settle for 2nd best
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Because I like being single! I've known one to many DB.. Know men who are married and cheat who have kids still cheat!!

I may be cynical but the right one won't throw up any red flags .. I've been blessed to have dated some great guys just not one I wanted to marry.. well maybe one :wink:

I know what I want and what I deserve and until I find it I'll keep living and loving being single :heart:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Because Annie Thorisdottir won't go out with me until I can out do her in Cross Fit.....lol
  • Pnknlvr96
    Pnknlvr96 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly a homebody and don't go out much except to run errands on weekends. If I see a guy who catches my eye, I try to make eye contact, but they never look at me. Guys just don't ask me out. I don't know how to flirt well. Maybe I don't give off an "available" vibe. Maybe I'm still too fat. Maybe I'm ugly. I keep meeting guys 10+ years younger - I find it hard to meet guys my age (late 30s). However, I'm also really picky, and like others have said on here, I'd rather be alone than settle. Right now I'm focusing on me and getting healthy, not obsessing on having a boyfriend. I'm learning it's ok to be single!
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I seem to get overlooked alot I treat girls with respect and I'm super nice but somehow that isnt good enough
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Because I choose to be. I would love to find someone, but I've always believed that it is better to be alone than to settle. The right person will come along one day---that goes for everyone :)

Absolutely!
  • brittvee
    brittvee Posts: 123
    Options
    because I am awesome lol
  • Raya1980
    Options
    Because I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Because im shy. when i do have bfs i always manage to ruin things one way or another.
    Forever alone :(
  • kaaaayla
    kaaaayla Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Because I'm super super shy. People think I have no personality because it takes forever for me to open up.
  • mmikayla37
    Options
    Because I'm super super shy. People think I have no personality because it takes forever for me to open up.

the same for me.
  • EnderNC
    EnderNC Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Haven't met the right one yet. I have rejoined the dating world though, so hopefully that will change. :)
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    Haven't met the right one yet. I have rejoined the dating world though, so hopefully that will change. :)

Can you just move to TX already? Lol.