Ruined my body lifting HEAVY ( sadly with pics)

Options

Replies

• Katy_G2013
    Katy_G2013 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I want to ruin my body too!!! :)
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    Options
    I can't wait to go to the gym tonight and ruin my body so hard!

*kitten* me--- people shouldn't post sarcastic *kitten* like this. Edited because my thoughtful reply doesn't matter.
  • amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    OMG, can you people really not tell she was being sarcastic?

By the way, OP, you look great!
  • grammysboy
    grammysboy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    castle.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Didn't read through all the pages, but maybe the OP should have added a note on the bottom since people totally missed the sarcasm.

Not only that - for anyone who hasn't checked the forums for a bit, there have been a lot of threads lately about weight training. This and a couple other threads that have popped up similar to this has been in response to that. Basically saying, you want proof - here it is! Heavy lifting is not going to ruin your body or make you "bulk", etc.
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! very inspiring!
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Am I missing something here? You look awesome...... Are you an internet troll :p

I surely hope OP is being sarcastic, cuz she is looking might fine. "Man arms"? ppfftttt.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    As soon as I read the title I was immediately ready to contradict everything you had to say then i was like OH!! You look great :)
  • banks89202
    Options
    I can't get over how many people didn't get this....thank god the world is ending in a few days.......
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Am I missing something here? You look awesome...... Are you an internet troll :p

That! You really look great!!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    great job; keep up the great work.
  • triff14
    triff14 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Cassycat
    Cassycat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    17377677.jpg

EITHER WAY YOU LOOK GREAT.
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I am very confused.... I have scrolled up and down at the pics and am like wth......I want this!!!!! Love it tho Lmbo
  • FullOfWinToo
    Options
    well done! hopefully i'm well on my way to being ruined for a two piece this summer :)
  • Journey312
    Journey312 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    As you can see in my before picture...I was shapely and very womanly.....

422946_3099678004535_1041711904_32700648_1852917221_n-1.jpg

I feel victim to the notion that woman would NOT bulk up by lifting heavy...boy was I wrong....I wish I had not strayed from doing the ellipticals everyday for 60 minutes...I have so ruined the looks of my body.. I have man arms now :sad: I should not have donated my 3 pound pink barbie weights... I should not have started doing deadlifts ( currently at 180lbs...) Thankfully, I have come to my senses before it was too late!
    THIS is what lifting heavy will do to your bodies ladies...you have beem warned.

530906_3928664088669_1989270176_n.jpg

I want to be ruined. NOW!
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Don't understand how people don't "get" this. The fact that this is posted in "SUCCESS STORIES" SHOULD be a good hint that the OP is being sarcastic......:huh:

To the OP, you look wonderful! Congrats on your success!
  • TrishPretti
    TrishPretti Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • CandaceHoweth91
    Options
  • Beckycm1971
    Beckycm1971 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Anyone else notice OP was in August and the account has since been deactivated?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!