Lame.

Options

Replies

• lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Wow someone needed to throw themselves a epic size pity party today!!! 2 threads! Impressive. You're poor attitude is what is causing you to fail. That and the fact you can not accept accountability for your own actions. Your fate is in your hands...make a change or forever whine whine whine!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Mean is reality. Motivation is BS.

^^^This is BS. We're here to motivate each other, not to tear each other to pieces. If you think "mean is reality", I feel very sorry for you. Sad sad sad.

the only way to motivate me is usually to tear me to pieces.

Back to you.
  • yoovie
    Options
    Im sure Karma is super intent on watching the goings on of a free forum based calorie counting site. just like God and Sauron.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Im sure Karma is super intent on watching the goings on of a free forum based calorie counting site. just like God and Sauron.

Damnit! If I'd known Sauron was watching........ :P
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You can eat cheap and stay within calories I do it all the time. McDouble from McDonalds $2 Taco Bell meal deals, etc. Replace fries with a side salad for no extra charge. Look up cals and macros for all the cheap foods and keep a list in your purse and have a plan of action if you are unable to say no. Also if your calories are under 1,500 it will not hurt you to go over on those days. Does he keep you prisoner? Are not able to go for a walk/jog or to the gym without him for less than an hour a day?
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options

You're the reason I'm fat
  • yoovie
    Options

You're the reason I'm on a mesa
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Well, I kind of cringe when I see someone post who is obviously new to the internets and who lacks a sarcasm/snark detector, and they get a bunch of smart-*kitten* replies. You just....feel a bit bad for them. :laugh:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

you two are the reason I snorted water out my nose.
  • yoovie
    Options
    you need to go visit the how to drink water thread then.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options

Stop sitting there doing nothing while I slam these big macs down my McEatHole. Aren't ANY of you going to stop me? I thought this was the Motivation and Support thread.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Stop sitting there doing nothing while I slam these big macs down my McEatHole. Aren't ANY of you going to stop me? I thought this was the Motivation and Support thread.

*hands yoovie some duct tape for secret lobster*

consider yourself supported. ;)
  • yoovie
    Options
    I cant motivate her, she wont stay still still
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    And I don't mean to be an internet hater in any way possible, but there are only two responses to the OP's original problem, Stab the unsupportive boyfriend & his mother (or just move out), or live with it and find the courage to say no more often.

Outside the confines of those two basic forms of advice, there is nothing the internet can do to help her out, other than tell her that she has it within her to strive for excellence, to reach for achievement, to try and be better each day - and crying and grumbling get us no closer to those goals. We all need help at times, but in the end, WE have to lift the weights, WE have to set the forks down, WE have to be the one who achieves, and no one can do it for us.

You got that right... And sounds like you have a great attitude, Chris:flowerforyou:
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    your very niave for posting this rant. you posted another thread asking for others input... they gave it to you. if the truth hurts, so be it... dont ask if you dont want to hear. you were blaming everyone but yourself for eating bad and not shedding the weight... everyone was telling you that only you can make changes, and only you are responsibly for the food choices you make. if your looking for everyone here, to fluff up the truth and sprinkle it with soft pink sparkle dust to make you feel better, you came to the wrong place. not all motivation is what YOU want to hear. your making excuses for yourself, and asking others for thier opinion... well you got it. the majority of people giving you advice have been working long and hard, fighting temptation, turning down "the good stuff" and making choices between healthy food and crap food for a long time, and seeing the results... so when you ask their opinion... they are going to give it to you straight... this is an adult forum, if your gona get your feelings hurt from the truth that you asked for, you might want to take your rants to a myspace message board...
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options

i kinda peed my pants just now from laughing... just saying...
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    if your looking for everyone here, to fluff up the truth and sprinkle it with soft pink sparkle dust to make you feel better, you came to the wrong place.

Dude..don't tell people about the pink sparkle dust! Now everyone is going to want the pink sparkle dust. It's bad enough with the fluff..but not the sparkle dust..Nuuuuuuuuu
  • PikaKnight
    Options

I dunno. If I tell you the truth that ONLY YOU can stop stuffing your face and it is your choices that led you to McDonalds....you might get all mad and say I'm being negative. And then I'll be labeled a big meany or/and a troll. Hahahaha
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    if your looking for everyone here, to fluff up the truth and sprinkle it with soft pink sparkle dust to make you feel better, you came to the wrong place.

Dude..don't tell people about the pink sparkle dust! Now everyone is going to want the pink sparkle dust. It's bad enough with the fluff..but not the sparkle dust..Nuuuuuuuuu

well... fluffy pink sparkle dust is tough love for "sensative people"
  • zoeygl
    zoeygl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fortunately I have not had the same experience with new friends... maybe you could just get support through friends:smile::wink:
    And good for you for speaking your mind...