Guys say they want a Nice/Good girl but go for Sl*ts?

Options

Replies

• BrittKnee_Rae
    BrittKnee_Rae Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I think that every lady has been slutty-ish at some point or another! And if they claim no, then they are LYING :)

Men and women actually are not that different! We all think we want a nice, respectful partner then we get bored with it!
    We actually want a happy medium.. Someone restful and adventurous at the same!

I think that women are way too catty and throw the words slut and *kitten* around wayyy to often! Like when they see someone hotter then them and get jealous, this hott girl automatically becomes a slut? yet she did nothing wrong! Its crazy.. O_o
    GET CHA MIND RIGHT :) haha seriously
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    OH CRAP- Does that make us sluts? ;)

*squeezes her thumb and first finger together a bit* Kinda..maybe a little. But.....oh hell, we iz freaky like that....mmhmmm..boom shakalaka!

:checks profiles, sees they both live in Texas: GAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!! :angry:

:tongue:
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I'm sure that this has already been said but girls say they want a guy that treats them right but then go for the bros and deadbeats.

It works both ways :D

Personality is great but for many is not the predominant factor. In fact as a former psychology student who took part in a year long sociological study on dating and mating in the human animal kingdom as well as a study that was put on TIME and that other sources such as YAHOO and CNN linked to, the predominant factor in dating and mating is actually a desirable body fat % (12-15). Everything else is secondary and in some cases not even an issue, though we are taught to give lip service (pun intended) to what we are told is SUPPOSED to matter most.

Which is why fitness sites and supplements are a billion dollar industry.
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    good girls are boring.
    they are

Good girls are generally bad girls in bed.

Bad girls are usually just bad.

Good guys will put a ring on it, and finish you off first FOR. THE. REST. OF. YOUR. LIFE.

Bad guys will finish first, tell you it's been fun and call you in 6 weeks to hook up again.
  • clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    hey, you know what else sucks? women hating on and shaming other women.
    stop putting that destructive energy out into the universe. judging and comparing yourself to others will never ever ever get you lasting happiness.
    also, sl*ts are awesome. like all women. give 'em a chance. you're missing out on a LOT of potential best friends.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Guys want "A lady in the streets but a freak in the bed"! Yep I just Quoted Ludacris, the world must be coming to an end:indifferent: !
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm sure not all guys but it's kind of upsetting.

Guys who claim to be God fearing, guys claiming to want a nice girl and etc
    but then go after and flirt with skanks........
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Maybe these guys are not "men" but what the hell

This is not upsetting. It can't be upsetting if you stop caring about someone who doesn't want to be with you.

Naked pics and rolling blunts does not make a slut.

The word "slut" is just a term used to slam women for being women who enjoy being women and having sex. It's misogyny.

I know many women who take naked pics, roll blunts and thank God every day they are blessed with the right to take a naked pic and roll a blunt...oh and for all the other stuff they are thankful for.

Off to be a....well I don't smoke blunts. So I guess I'm just off to be naked.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Who needs men to call us *kitten* when we do it very well do it to ourselves? "Can't beat 'em - join 'em." Sad to see that so many women have adopted this motto when it comes to the ways we have been oppressed.

Ladies who call other ladies sluts - please don't get yer knickers in a twist when a dude calls you a *kitten*. You removed that luxury when you were quite willing to call another woman the same name.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Acts like a lady when we go out but is a slut in the bedroom
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Oh, look. Misogyny. Must be a Wednesday.

23340250.jpg
  • hello_c_cup
    hello_c_cup Posts: 28 Member
    Options

23340250.jpg

mansplainer1.jpg
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    ^^^^be my shut
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    there is no such thing as a sl*t! :mad:
  • nornas42
    nornas42 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Guys want "A lady in the streets but a freak in the bed"! Yep I just Quoted Ludacris, the world must be coming to an end:indifferent: !

Ha! That's how my fiance describes me ;)
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Yeah like the women who say they want nice and sweet guys, but when you're all nice and sweet they're not interested and go for a *kitten*. this is 90% of women.

there is a difference between being "nice" and "overly attached"/stalkerish/persistent/"too-much-too-soon. we don't like a-holes either. we really don't. it's just seemingly impossible to find a nice guy who isn't a pu**y these days. pardon my french.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options

23340250.jpg

lmao
  • hello_c_cup
    hello_c_cup Posts: 28 Member
    Options

x2
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Yeah..not really seeing the issue here...
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Well the guys have to get a lil `sumin sumin` while waiting to find the good/mrs right!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

x2

some of us work very hard at being sluts. you think it's easy? well...it's not.
This discussion has been closed.