Replies

• AMYJK7110
    AMYJK7110 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Maybe his nose was stuffy?
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Kissing is considered personal by many people.

Appears to me as if he just wanted to knock a piece off.

"Knock a piece off" best phrase, almost ever.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Gold or silver in their mouth.
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Some people think kissing is a relationship.
    Some people think kissing is the way to having sex.
    Some people think kissing is just kissing, as to get her to STFU over not kissing.
    Some people kiss everyone and do you want to kiss the kisser who kisses everyone?

I have guy friends who get lonely, I throw them a cuddle night. We watch a movie, we cuddle, that's all. We go INTO the cuddle knowing what is going to happen at the end of the cuddling. I'm going home, he's not feeling lonely, win-win.

Maybe more communication is needed vs cuddling and sleeping and getting "intimate".
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    That's kind of strange. You should ask him. I personally think kissing is one of the best parts but that's just me. People are weird!
  • kaleas
    kaleas Posts: 200
    Options
    To update anyone interested.

We finally got around to discussing this.

We spent another evening together and I just made the move to kiss him. We made out for awhile, however I was told I was "lucky" that I even got to make out with him.

It turns out he doesn't like making out. He feels like it's a waste of time and doesn't really serve a purpose.

Dilema solved.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

We spent another evening together and I just made the move to kiss him. We made out for awhile, however I was told I was "lucky" that I even got to make out with him.

It turns out he doesn't like making out. He feels like it's a waste of time and doesn't really serve a purpose.

Dilema solved.

Glad it was figured out. So you get kisses and he gets bjs everyone is happy.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options

Dilema solved.
    He said you were lucky? He sounds like a real *kitten*.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't kiss someone if I didn't want to.
  • itsasecret22
    Options
    Sounds like a jerk :)
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options

Dilema solved.
    did you get some this time?
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    breath is one reason.......
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    In my experiences, if it is just a hook up or booty call, then kissing doesn't happen.

I have kissed everyone of my hookups and they have kissed back. OP have you tried talking to your coworker about it? Ask them why they wouldn't kiss you. I don't think you are the problem, maybe he's just not comfortable in kissing back.
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options

Dilema solved.

this dude is bizarre. you could do waaay better.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    He said you were "LUCKY"?
    Sounds like you're pretty UNlucky to me, hon. What a creep.