First day of 2013!! What was your first workout?!!

Options

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Today was my ChaLean Extreme rest day so I went for a long walk - over 3 miles and lots of hills. :-)
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Insanity ~ Cardio Power & Resistance!
  • AngieSchaible
    AngieSchaible Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to say I worked out on my Elliptical today for 20 minutes on the resistance level 2 called Cross Country even though I was afraid to , Let me explain since last year I got so into it I did 30 minutes every single day without fail for an entire month without any rest day BIG MISTAKE!!:embarassed: !

( Note to you all you can't skip a rest day are your body will hurt for 2 entire weeks then eventually you'll get lazy about coming back to working out)

Funny enough today my body wanted to keep going and fast too lol speed 4.0 - 5.0 I must add that was a great start for the new year!:happy: :happy:
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    15 degrees outside here and a little breezy. We bundled up and took the dog for an hour and 1/2 hike over mixed terrain.
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    TurboFire 55EZ. Which is not easy :laugh: Felt awesome!
  • jctillman70
    Options
    Turbo Fire EZ45!

I woke up feeling unmotivated but within a few minutes of Chalean and her upbeat attitude, I was all in!
  • FITFORT
    FITFORT Posts: 85
    Options
    5 Miles on the treadmill. Run/Walk Intervals, with some incline walking to finish.
    HAPPY 2013!!
  • PHATCHIK
    PHATCHIK Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I walked 1 mile uphill at for 20 min.
  • teerandell
    Options
    I did 40 minutes on the arc trainer and 20 minutes on the treadmill. I enjoyed it!
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Did my 1st workout today . . . and walked for 9.2kms (5.7miles) =)
  • kepirus
    kepirus Posts: 79
    Options
    20 minutes of archery in the backyard with my daughter :-)
    Then stationary bike for 15 minutes, and some strengthening exercises for arm, leg, and ab
  • andrea464
    andrea464 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    We bought an elliptical today. I've thought about it for months and we saw a great deal at ****'s today. It's put together so I had to try it out! It's my first workout since November (and that was a one time deal from early October) so it was only 20 minutes at a low intensity but it was enough to have me winded and burning. It'll get better.
  • hhortenstine
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Trouble Zones for 25 minutes!:happy:
  • sirphilipe
    sirphilipe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Went for an hours walk in a nature reserve on New Years Day up and down hills and then today rode 7km each way to work (1hr 15 min round trip including a 4km up hill in each direction)
  • SmilesIowa
    Options
    I cleaned all day! Tomorrow I will do a more traditional workout.
  • kinsellae
    kinsellae Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I made today a good day and lifted some weights. More reps on my bench and my deadlift :)
  • paradog
    paradog Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    30 min. elliptical
    75 min walking dogs
    spent the entire day cleaning, moving stuff around the basement

and i wish I had done more!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I did this right away in the morning (Okay, so I had a rough night...my morning was 1pm). And I almost died.

37436240623655213_kRBIUtdk_c.jpg
  • Raythomas1
    Options
    Leg work out day. I hate Hack squats. but LOVE leg curls!!!!
  • auntkk28
    auntkk28 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    60 minutes on the treadmill at gym: smile: