30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• jenniferwilcox
    Options
    Bought my copy at Wal Mart for $7. Definitely the best $7 that I've ever spent!
  • nursekern
    nursekern Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 2 Level 1 myself! I just finished P90 (not X, just plain P90), and I find it much more difficult than that, with about the same number of calories burned (for me, around 300, I'm 5'9 and 252). Really looking forward to quick workouts in the morning, before work. I'm also doing some Zumba, some in a class and some on the Kinect.

Go Shredders :)
  • Jett8888
    Jett8888 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Day 9 level 2 and it still kicks my butt. Made the mistake of previewing level 3. Starting it on Saturday. I love it.
  • suzmathew
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of level one, when should I move up to level 2?? Was thinking of doing 1st week level 1, then 2nd week level 2, then move on to level 3.
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of level one, when should I move up to level 2?? Was thinking of doing 1st week level 1, then 2nd week level 2, then move on to level 3.

lol it's called the 30 day shred. You're supposed to do 10 days at each level
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options

lol it's called the 30 day shred. You're supposed to do 10 days at each level

^^^ What this person said. :happy:
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    At the risk of sounding oblivious, what is the 30 day shred?
    workout series by jillian michaels. :)
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    while it might be called the 30 day shred, jillian mentions that you should move up once you're ready.. so really, whenever you are ready. but i'd judge that by making sure you're doing the workout with great form and full out each time. once that becomes easy, move up.. i'll be doing 10 days of each. good luck.
  • merrhea
    merrhea Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Today I will be doing the second day. I am a little worried that I am a bit sore from the first day, but I am really excited to get home and see how I feel tomorrow.
  • charitycrafter
    charitycrafter Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I found it on youtube and started doing it, I did leval 1 on Monday and could hardly walk the next morning so I haven't been back yet. I really need to do that. I like that it's fast and challenging several muscles at a time. Thanks for reminding me. Maybe having the group will motivate me to actually do it.
  • mclahey
    mclahey Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 and HURTIN!!
  • caitlyn8390
    Options

ETA: with all the different moves she makes me do, I still find that faux jump roping crap to be the hardest. Seems so simple but I have a hard time doing it without stopping. Me and jumping don't get along.

The jump rope move gets me every time!!
  • tressatnt
    Options
    So do you do the same workout for 10 days, then a new workout for 10 days, etc? I was under the impression that it was a serious of 30 different ones!
  • mclahey
    mclahey Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    There are 3 levels. You do each in order for 10 days each...
  • retta717
    retta717 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Today was day 2 level 1 for me. I have started this more times than I like to admit but never made it through the entire 30 days. This time I am hoping to make it through. The last times I did it at night but seems like things always came up to keep me from working out. This time I am waking up earlier and doing it before work.

Always open to adding friends for support and encouragement. Good luck to all of you!
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Very good workout, similar to my bodycamp blast sessions
  • Theresa8267
    Theresa8267 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am planning on doing day 2 level 1 today. I started a couple of weeks ago but only made it 2 days. I am hoping to try to complete all 30 days this time. I have been on vacation from work and I am a little worried about getting my workout in once I go back on Monday. I am also helping my husband with tile this week. Just lifting the large tiles is making me sore.
  • Cassierocksalot
    Cassierocksalot Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    This seriously kicks my butt. I run 3 days a week and do strength training 3 days, my husband got this for me to keep things interesting. I do this on days when I only have 30 minutes (instead of my usual hour) to devote to myself.
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I did Day 2 yesterday and I was in serious pain all last night and this morning. I could barely walk lol. But I forced myself to do Day 3 today and then I ran on the elliptical/arc trainer at the gym and I feel fine!
  • themutineer
    themutineer Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is legit.

My ex bought it for me, and I will never forget the time I talked him into trying it...
    He liked to think he was in perfect shape, and figured since the workout is geared towards women it would be cake but he struggled to keep up with me. It was only Level 2!