Days of our Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• OMG I am losing weight and hooked up with Days fans LOL life coudlnt get more motivating than that. Sadly I am one who doesnt want to see EJ get caught as I LOVE him. He has been a hottie since day one when he appeared in teh doorway in nothing but a towel.

Welcome! This board is awesome! So glad to have another Days fan :flowerforyou: Especially an EJ lover like myself! :love:
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    I know, I'm a huge Sami fan, and I like EJ too - just because he WAS a good guy (of sorts) and he's a hottie...gotta love that accent too! ;)
  • Oh I'll be so sad if Beau leaves. I have always loved him, even in the 80s with his mullet! ROFL
  • I just found this online. Not sure if it's true or not, but it does make sense.

Peter Reckell (Bo Brady) will exit Days of our Lives -- but he will be back. The Emmy-nominated performer is being shelved for a while because he's been on-screen too much.

A show insider tells soapcentral.com that Reckell is "almost over his guarantee," the number of episodes that a performer's contract promises that they'll appear in and be paid for. If an actor appears in more episodes than their contract states, the show is required to pay that performer more money. In daytime's current state of belt-tightening, most shows are unable to pay out any extra cash.

To accommodate Reckell's down time, the show will have Bo travel out of town to visit family.

Though perhaps one of Days of our Lives' most recognizable performers, it wasn't until last year that Reckell earned his very first Daytime Emmy nomination. Reckell debuted on Days of our Lives in 1983. He exited the show four years later, but returned in 1990. In 1992, Reckell took another three-year break from the show. He's currently been with the show since 1995.

Reckell's "last" airdate has not yet been announced by NBC. The actor is expected to be off-screen for about a month.
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    ok......that musta been what the cover of soap opera digest was all about.....unfortunately i didnt have the time to stand in 7-11 to read it!! lol!! yes, i was at 7-11 getting a slushie.....slushies, along with pb, are something that i have to make room for in my diet!!!!!!!
  • Like EJ was gonna kill Stefano with a letter opener! Sheesh! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fooja
    Like EJ was gonna kill Stefano with a letter opener! Sheesh! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: I LIKE HOW THEY WERE SHOWING HIM HOLDING IT AND IT WAS ALL SHINEY AND THEY HAD THAT MUSIC GOIN IN THE BACKGROUND!! THAT WAS VERY FUNNY!!!!!
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Like EJ was gonna kill Stefano with a letter opener! Sheesh! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :laugh:

I missed a whole week of Days as I've been on Vacay, the only thing I think I really missed was WHY on earth is Carly the MONSTER moving in with Daniel and Chloe.. I mean YOU ARE A DOCTOR for crying out loud, get your own place!!!:laugh:
  • Yeah, thats right. Why is it that the people of Salem always need to live in a hotel or Maggies place or someone elses house and they are all the Salem Elite? Maybe the housing market is bad in Salem???? But the funny thing is, the teens, waitresses, and criminals all manage to live in nice places of their own.
  • Well the whole Carley moving in with Chloe should be interesting, I just think it is a bit stretched that she cant be left alone without fear of Vivvian trying to kill her. Becuase how many times have we seen Carley walking ALONE on the piers of Salem?
    As for Ej I laughed so hard when I saw the letter opener in His hand the and illusion that Days was trying to give us. I think they took a real hit those years back when Stephano left for a bit and hope they dont try that again. I mean Salems dram wouldnt be the same if Stephano wasnt there.
  • I wanna punch Stephanie in her stupid face. Why is she such a whinny little B*****! Waa waaa waaa, my boyfriend loves Melanie more than me. Go find your own man chica! Please leave Salem and go back to Daytona and find a man who is NOT in love with any of your friends.

OK, I'm done.
  • Well the whole Carley moving in with Chloe should be interesting, I just think it is a bit stretched that she cant be left alone without fear of Vivvian trying to kill her. Becuase how many times have we seen Carley walking ALONE on the piers of Salem?
    As for Ej I laughed so hard when I saw the letter opener in His hand the and illusion that Days was trying to give us. I think they took a real hit those years back when Stephano left for a bit and hope they dont try that again. I mean Salems dram wouldnt be the same if Stephano wasnt there.

ok now THAT is funny. I agree when she first started on the (the other actress as well) she was so much more of a wholesome kind of girl. Now she is just so negative in a spiled kind of way and I KNOW that isnt how she was raised. lol so to speak. She has parents who are strong willed so where did this whinny chick come from.
  • sighs and points above... wrong quote sorry..
  • fooja
    I wanna punch Stephanie in her stupid face. Why is she such a whinny little B*****! Waa waaa waaa, my boyfriend loves Melanie more than me. Go find your own man chica! Please leave Salem and go back to Daytona and find a man who is NOT in love with any of your friends.

OK, I'm done.

haha!! i agree, after watching todays show i was like omg....what a *****!!! im glad that carleys not gonna be living with daniel and chloe. i cant stand carley, shes sooooooooo ugly!!!!!!! shes a ***** too, why dont stephanie and carley live together????? they can be *****es together!!!!!!! and i wonder why she has to be protected?? she killed lawrence, apparantly she can protect herself! she's gone off on vivian plenty of times, i dont think she should be scared of her. this whole "protecting carley" **** is getting really old!!!!

ok, now whats up with kate and chads mom??? it was absolutely HILARIOUS at the java cafe when kate left and then like a minute later they panned out behind chad and there was kate standing outside peering in the window at her with one of those "looks" on her face!!!!!!!! kate and stefano were talking bout her today. im wondering if chad is gonna be stefanos son!!!!! hahahaha!!!!! i cant imagine what this story line is going to be!!! maybe my mom knows something about her, ill have to call her n ask.

and.....i knew stefano was gna blackmail ej, now how is ej gonna take the kids from sami. this should be interesting. sami's being so stupid, she's so blind when it comes to ej.....im wondering if rafe is gna come n save the day!! ej isnt looking so good these past few days....yuck!

• and.....i knew stefano was gna blackmail ej, now how is ej gonna take the kids from sami. this should be interesting. sami's being so stupid, she's so blind when it comes to ej.....im wondering if rafe is gna come n save the day!! ej isnt looking so good these past few days....yuck!

Maybe with all the cutbacks lately, the stylists can only work on the ladies. I don't know what it is, but he better was his damn hair! Or at least stop parting it in the 1987 style and coating it with St-St-StudioLine from Loreal!:laugh:
  • tasha30
    Okay so whats going on with Stefano and EJ? I must have missed that too, Why did you "want to stab" him with the letter opener :laugh:
  • Good play, Stefano, Good play!
  • tasha30
    So Im assuming Stefano found out that EJ kidnapped Sydney from today's episode?
  • Anna told Stefano everything and put it on a tape. Stefano blackmailed EJ with it and is forcing him to let him see the kids.
  • fooja

and.....i knew stefano was gna blackmail ej, now how is ej gonna take the kids from sami. this should be interesting. sami's being so stupid, she's so blind when it comes to ej.....im wondering if rafe is gna come n save the day!! ej isnt looking so good these past few days....yuck!

Maybe with all the cutbacks lately, the stylists can only work on the ladies. I don't know what it is, but he better was his damn hair! Or at least stop parting it in the 1987 style and coating it with St-St-StudioLine from Loreal!:laugh:

hahahahahahaha:laugh: :laugh: stu-stu-stidioline from loreal!!! hahahahaha!!!!! hilarious!!!!! he's just been looking shabby!! the stubble on his face is whats annoying me....its so dark but he's so pale, not looking good, and yes, the hair.......he needs a new do!!
This discussion has been closed.