What should I do with won ton wrappers?

Replies

• IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Don't feel like reading through 17 pages to see if this was already posted, but here's my favorite-

Buffalo Chicken WonTons:

Canned white chicken (1 can)
    Fat free cream cheese
    frank's red hot

Mix everything together and plop a spoonful in the middle of the wrapper. Wet the edges and fold in half to form a little triangle with the chicken mix inside. Spray tops with a little olive oil

Bake until they turn brown on the edges. I mix more frank's in some fat free plain yogurt to dip them in.

^^^This is my go-to snack for football Sundays when everyone else is inhaling wings and pizza

bump yum gotta try ! I have wonton wrappers.
  • cvpasq
    cvpasq Posts: 2
    Bump:smile:
  • Bbwnomore2
    Bbwnomore2 Posts: 225 Member
    bump
  • meshamoo
    meshamoo Posts: 200 Member
    bump
  • Try Pumpkin Ravioli (not sure if suggested yet - pulled from Health.com).
    162 calories per serving, 5g fat, 6g protein

Ingredients
    1 cup canned pumpkin
    1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1/8 teaspoon black pepper
    24 wonton wrappers
    1 teaspoon salt
    1/2 cup chicken broth
    1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
    Chopped parsley

Preparation
    Combine 1 cup pumpkin, 1/3 cup Parmesan, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Spoon about 2 teaspoons pumpkin mixture into center of each wonton wrapper. Moisten edges of dough with water; bring 2 opposite sides together to form a triangle, pinching edges to seal. Place ravioli into a large saucepan of boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt; cook 7 minutes, and drain in a colander. Place 1/2 cup broth and 1 1/2 tablespoons butter in pan; bring to a boil. Add ravioli, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with parsley.
  • meshamoo
    meshamoo Posts: 200 Member
    bump
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    I started using wonton wrappers a couple of weeks ago. I posted these pics over in the "What do your meals look like?" thread.

The first are Mexican Korean Reuben Wonton Wrapper Bites. Filling was chopped corned beef, kimchi, and shredded Mexican cheese blend. Dipping sauces were sriracha guacamole & sriracha mayo:

All of these were baked at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. I used olive oil spray on the baking sheet and on top of the wrappers.

these sound great need to try them!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    cut them in half -lay them on a cookie sheet spray with pam- sprinkle a little cinnamon and sugar on them and bake at 400* for 7 minutes. you can have 16 halves per serving! they are wonderful...lots of crunch. A great snacking substitute for chips. Be creative and sprinkle on whatever seasoning you like. Enjoy!

Oooh I am so trying this when I get home !
  • cfregon
    cfregon Posts: 147
    Saw this while making my grocery list. Must try some of these recipes. Maybe I'll try steamed broccoli and cheese in one?
  • Bump
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    eat them?
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    coat in pam, then coat with cinnamon sugar and bake, let cool, yummy cinnamon chips
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Lasagna cucakes. Best invention with a wonton wrapper EVA.
  • I make won tons with them. I guess I'm just boring!

Traditional, pork and mushroom! (Traditional in Dongbei, that is)
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    x licks lips x And BUMP for my later dining pleasure....
  • Lunasash
    Lunasash Posts: 31 Member
    bump
  • leannaellis
    leannaellis Posts: 15 Member
    bump
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Big Bump Yum
  • rcloyd5
    rcloyd5 Posts: 29 Member
    Last night I stuffed the won ton wrappers with 1/3 laughing cow. I also used WW cheese spread, jalelpeno flavored. I sprayed them with Pam and baked. They came out crispy and awesome.They were amazing. You really only need to use a 1/3 of a wedge. My son wouldnt quit eating them.LOL. But YUMMMMM :smile:

These sound amazing!
  • bren1969
    bren1969 Posts: 24 Member
    bump