Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options

Replies

• CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I don't even come close to some of the awesome looking ladies on here, but for now it is what it is and a huge improvement. I have had 3 pregnancies one with twins all c section. The past year has been about dropping the lbs, this year is getting ripped! The second pic is more of a starting point for the next step.

DSC_0073-2.jpg

DSC_0468_zpsc8ce894a.jpg

Tres Belle!
  • virgolove34
    virgolove34 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I don't even come close to some of the awesome looking ladies on here, but for now it is what it is and a huge improvement. I have had 3 pregnancies one with twins all c section. The past year has been about dropping the lbs, this year is getting ripped! The second pic is more of a starting point for the next step.

DSC_0073-2.jpg

DSC_0468_zpsc8ce894a.jpg

You give me hope. I think you look great and just as good as the other ladies on this thread!! Can't wait to see the toned result.
  • landmsmommy
    landmsmommy Posts: 37 Member
    Options

DSC_0073-2.jpg

DSC_0468_zpsc8ce894a.jpg

You give me hope. I think you look great and just as good as the other ladies on this thread!! Can't wait to see the toned result.

Thank you for the kinds words!
  • momof6sc
    Options
    all the pics i see on here are great! this is giving me hope that i can lose mine also.
  • PaddyWhite
    PaddyWhite Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Fantastic improvement. You give me hope! :)
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Mom's on here are so inspirational.
  • New_Jayme
    Options
    Bump...2 c-sections here in less than 3 years. I've noticed that when I do a lot of ab work everything tightens except my pooch :-( but I'm back on my journey consistently now so I'll keep hope alive that with my weight loss and strength training I can get somewhat desired results.
  • 1elena
    1elena Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    After my second c-section I lost it all in 5 months of hard working out! However, that pouch took until about 7 months to get off and it did want to stay! My picture is at 7-8 months post partum of my second c-section. She just turned 9 months though this Friday. Not a big scar, no stretch marks, and no more pudge down their. I do notice I tend to get more bloated though around my time of the month then when I did prior but that is about it. I went down in weight but that was intentional... I wanted to actually lose a little bulky muscle I had however I am packing on some lean muscle and toned muscle now. I am still looking to lose 1 more inch in my waist and my thighs but really my body is about what it was before.

This one is a little old too. I am much more cut... and tan! :) I need to take a new pic!

Image-9773315-160555024-3-WebLarge_0_7138c6b339d9a25636d8fecbc64f2d55_1

12543920_2988.jpg

still got a long long way to go, but you give me hope. I thought it was all over after my c section
  • pixeldust
    Options
    Photo from when I lost the weight the first time around, 5 years PP after a c-section and 30kg (66lb) weight gain during pregnancy. I had an overhang but managed to get rid of it.

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/61672_10151254039312593_2046832905_n.jpg

I'm back to the same place unfortunately after pregnancy #2 but know it's possible to lose it.

Wow you look great! I hope to look like this, (Did you get any stretch marks?) I too gained between 65-70lbsw with my pregnancy.

Loads, all over my thighs and stomach and hips and boobs - but they do fade eventually.
  • BUMP! I'm saving this for inspiration!!!!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    bump...for when I need a shot of inspiration!

Thank you all!!!
  • FitbeTMF
    FitbeTMF Posts: 251
    Options
    Ugh I'm 116 and I STILL have a fold over belly when I sit. I HATE it. I can't wait to get rid of that. My stretch marks on my hips won't look so bad, once the muffin top is gone. :)
  • jhehle
    jhehle Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • Lanaye912
    Lanaye912 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I had 5 children (4 vaginal & 1 emergency c-section). All you ladies are amazing & give me hope that I can get rid of the huge belly hang. Thank y'all so much for y'all hard wrk & dedication.
  • tonam2
    tonam2 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you For Sharing. i started MFP last yr but gave up after no success So im trying again this time im going to work a little harder!! and your body type Fits my Body type :D
  • tonam2
    tonam2 Posts: 5
    Options
    My journey is not done yet, I'd like to lose another 20 pounds. The picture on the left I was 200lbs, the right is 160lbs. I weighed in at 157.8 this morning. I'm 5'3.

I have an 18 month old and a 5 month old. 2 pregnancies so close together, and gaining 50lbs with the first, and 30lbs with the second was really hard on my body, and I got really bad stretch marks. I hope one day I can rock a bikini for my husband, even if it's just in our backyard lol

40lbsbracomparison-1.jpg

Thank you For Sharing. i started MFP last yr but gave up after no success So im trying again this time im going to work a little harder!! and your body type Fits my Body type :D
  • Candy1629
    Candy1629 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jensnewstart
    jensnewstart Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    2 C-sections baby! This is an older pic. I am ALMOST at an 8pk as of this morning! ;)

12543920_2988.jpg

Wow u look awesome.
    some people are saying it cant be done, and then I see your pic and see that it can be done.
    I guess every body is different. I hope I can take a a pic like that one day
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!