When you see a guy with a really great physique...

Options

Replies

• SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    ...do you automatically think "he must be an a-hole" or you don't judge?

When you have a body as awesome as I do, people tend to think I'm a stuck up a-hole until they get to know me and realize I'm a nice guy.

hehehe .. I admire and lust after him .. however .. I hope there's more to him than just his ripped body. Like a good mind and one hell of a fantastic sense of humor. Adventurous .. hints of ability to be serious .. but not take himself too seriously. Playful ..

and most important .. accepting of me for who I am :wink: :drinker:
  • jennajocummings
    Options
    unfortunately 9 out of 10 times they tend to be a-holes. but i have met the odd hot guy who is seriously a good, nice guy who doesn't think his looks give him free reign to treat people like *kitten*.
    . Where do you meet those 10%?? That seems like a high estimate. :)
  • syrklc
    syrklc Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    ...do you automatically think "he must be an a-hole" or you don't judge?

When you have a body as awesome as I do, people tend to think I'm a stuck up a-hole until they get to know me and realize I'm a nice guy.

i think i kinda judge and assume he has an ego the size of his muscles. Unfortunately, most I have met have been that way and sorry for judging because I know better. :wink:
  • jennajocummings
    Options
    arrogance = thinking you are better than someone

confidence = KNOWING you are
    Thank you for making my point. :)
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Options
    I have a lot of guy friends. I know a few good ones who are insanely in shape and they are very sweet and humble. I don't exactly look like a model and they treat me amazingly and respect me, great friends. I also know a lot of arrogant a-holes and they make it known they are the best thing going. Regardless, not all are bad.
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Eh, I USED to think guys with hot bodies were meathead *kitten*. When my husband first started talking to me I totally pigeon holed him as an a-hole. But it turns out he's one of the most intelligent, wittiest, sensitive guys I know....to me. I admit, he IS kind of an a-hole to the rest of the world. I'm ok wit that though.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHA....

You didn't!!! :laugh:

Ok, now I'll go read some of the responses. Only you!
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I would hate to be judged on looks alone, so I don't judge others that way.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Naw. I automatically think that I should a) Get some tips and b) Need to slim down a hellofalot more before having a chance.
    After I'm done quietly checking them out, ofc.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I usually think they look good, but probably wouldn't be interested in my pudgy self or would be horribly judgmental about what I eat...so I notice them objectively, but not as a prospective crush/date/interest. You know what I mean.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I usually think they look good, but probably wouldn't be interested in my pudgy self or would be horribly judgmental about what I eat...so I notice them objectively, but not as a prospective crush/date/interest. You know what I mean.

Um, you're not pudgy. At all.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Ummmm. . . No I don't judge, I just admire and enjoy. ;)
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    ......i figure they must be dedicated to want to have that kind of physique.....i admire for sure.....i've always been a sucker for a six pack and a awesome set of pipes......i don't think the guy is an a-hole until he gives me a reason to think that.....
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    I just want to look at his MFP dairy and learn.

I agree!

I admire them for being so dedicated.
  • devastation77
    Options
    I think "good on him", and move along.
  • linzel09
    Options
    I usually do some staring and thinking then continue what I'm doing. I don't judge people based on their bodies.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    I typically wonder what he'd look like with a few extra pounds. I like my guys a little chunky. :blushing:
  • joycebug
    joycebug Posts: 309
    Options
    I usually just gawk and giggle...quietly, of course!!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Mmm, you can normally tell when he's a nice guy, and just really into fitness. The douches stand out like a sore thumb. They're not ALL asswipes. I have lotsa friends who train, and are wonderful people :)