What I leave out of my diary

Options
jadedone
jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
So I will admit. I don't log every bite.

Here are the items I skip:
1. stevia/calorie-free sweeteners
2. Tea (unless I add sugar)
3. The splash of almond milk in my tea (it is only a couple of teaspoons, considering that 1/4 of a cup is 10 calories...I think it is OK)
4. gum
5. vitamins (even the gummies)
6. cough syrup
7. lemon juice/lime juice/vinegar
8. most spices

Fess up, what is your diary missing?

Replies

• Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Alcohol on weekends..

I log everything else, including alcohol during the weekdays.

LOL

Oh and I guess I don't put all the spices in the recipe builder.. but I do count most of them too.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the same as OP with the exception of Stevia. I always log Stevia if I use it. :)
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and Pie,just don't put in in on principal.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    spices

vinegars

sugar-free sodas and fruit drinks (because I am ashamed of how much of that crap i actually take in)

nibbles during cooking
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    That guy I killed.

No paper trail.
  • Pink_Tina
    Options
    I don't log my One-a-day vitamin or the O calorie water enhancers I use. I log everything else.
  • prettyrikky
    prettyrikky Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I don't usually log how much butter I use or when I drink juice. I VERY rarely drink anything other than water.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I don't log anything that is 0 calories... like regular mustard... because I'm lazy
  • PeriwinklePineapple
    Options
    i do log vitamins because i like to see what they add to the nutrients that are tracked.

Black coffee, stevia, lightly used spices, gum.
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the same.... don't always measure green veggies either. More of a guesstimate I suppose. . Then again its more about getting a general idea than an exact figure to me. I'll she the exact science things for when I need to fine tune things.
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Everything you listed haha
    Alcohol on weekends..

And THIS ^ It would just depress me if I kept track
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I don't log vitamins, stevia or gum. I also don't usually log ketchup, mustard, A1, or hot sauce because I don't use very much.
  • gabegrammy
    gabegrammy Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I don't log my work. I'm a manager for an Italian restaurant, And I'm on my feet for like 45 hours a week. I know I'm burning calories, but don't log them. Should I?
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Random bites of other people's food and licking the spoon, knife or bowl when cooking or preparing food
  • azalea617
    azalea617 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I don't log the vitamins I take in the morning, B12, C, and D. I'm always over on C even without logging that...it'd be crazy if I did!

And sometimes... I eat something right at midnight before bed and don't log it. :-x But it's always something small and what I'd have room for from the day.
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the a same.... don't always measure green veggies either. More of a guesstimate I suppose. . Then again its more about getting a general idea than an exact figure to me. I'll she the exact science things your a tons when I need to fine things things.

did you have a stroke while typing that last sentence?!

ROFLMAO x 10
  • QuietRain
    Options
    Spices. I don't even add them to the recipes section [I tend to eyeball rather than measure] or taste test / "TASTE THIS!" bites. I'll log everything else.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,953 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the a same.... don't always measure green veggies either. More of a guesstimate I suppose. . Then again its more about getting a general idea than an exact figure to me. I'll she the exact science things your a tons when I need to fine things things.

ROFLMAO x 10

That was pretty frekin funny LOL
  • ericaknight95
    ericaknight95 Posts: 127 Member
    Options

I literally cried from laughter.
  • CHdog
    CHdog Posts: 2
    Options
    :bigsmile: