Options

Replies

• akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    creamer in my coffee:smile:
  • lizjohnson2169
    Options
    i do log vitamins because i like to see what they add to the nutrients that are tracked.

Black coffee, stevia, lightly used spices, gum.

I'm so glad you posted this. I forgot about my multi helping track my nutrients. Lol
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I log everything including gum, supplements, Stevia, Midol, etc. lol
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Spices, nibbles of food unless it ends up being substantial, the diet soda I have once or twice a month, a small snack I eat sometimes at 3 a.m haha
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Diet soda, iced tea (unsweetened of course), spices, and exercise.
  • niknokd
    niknokd Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I don't log my work. I'm a manager for an Italian restaurant, And I'm on my feet for like 45 hours a week. I know I'm burning calories, but don't log them. Should I?

Maybe you should invest in a fitbit?
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I try to log everything, though I don't really care if I forget to log tea since I drink it plain.

I log everything else (spices and 0 calorie things included) because I'm also watching sodium intake and while something may not have calories, it's not necessarily free of sodium.
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yes! Strap on a pedometer and you'll be surprised just how far you cover!
  • dcoulterd
    Options
    No that's why it ask you in the set up part of this website how active your daily life is. It adds those in for you :)
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    It depends. If I'm on a vlcd day I log everything but 0cal items. If i'm on a full allowance day I don't log tiny amounts of almond milk, etc.
  • Elite4LifeDono
    Options
    I log absolutely everything... water, supplements, 0 calorie things... that way you can look at weaknesses and moderate sodium (*water retention*) intake
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Condiments. A girl can't give away ALL her secrets! :wink:
  • bowler204
    bowler204 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would definitely invest in a fitbit since you're walking so much! Or at least a pedometer, but the fitbit is more comprehensive.
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    That guy I killed.

No paper trail.

But if you ate him, you'd log that, right?
  • JessiC1984
    JessiC1984 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I don't log my water, I drink 2L plus a cup or three of black or green tea, I never miss my water. When I'm at work I have to taste things, so usually depending on what kind of a prep day it's been I'll quick add 100 cals. Other than that i log everything, vitamins and all.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the a same.... don't always measure green veggies either. More of a guesstimate I suppose. . Then again its more about getting a general idea than an exact figure to me. I'll she the exact science things your a tons when I need to fine things things.

did you have a stroke while typing that last sentence?!

ROFLMAO x 10

:laugh:
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    The lemon I squeeze over my ice. Semen. Gum.

How many calories are in that, exactly?
  • Parks0613
    Parks0613 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My cheat meal! I dont want to know because if I did I wouldnt cheat!
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    Definitely Don't log my vitamins.....and pieces of candy,gum,..etc...little things like that....just 2 difficult..
  • gage_william
    gage_william Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I leave out the non nutritive items like tea, diet soda, etc... not a lot. skipping items will not help you figure out whats going wrong when you hit a platu