any new 1200 calorie gals want to be friends

Options

Replies

• Mollyjaw
    Mollyjaw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am trying to stick to a little less but by the time the day is over I think it is close to 1200. :-)
  • fittiefoodiemommy
    fittiefoodiemommy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name's Rebekah! 23 years old, mommy to 2 little boys (ages 2.5 and 6 months). I am new to the community, so would love to add any like-minded ladies with similar weight loss goals. My goal net daily caloric intake is 1200, but I am still breast feeding my 6 month old, so I try to eat about 1500-1600 to make sure I produce enough milk for my little fella! :) So far, I have lost 23 lb eating this way and working out 5-6x/week! Getting there! :D
  • 4C_diva
    4C_diva Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. MFP has me at 1200 calories.
  • rul992
    rul992 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey i started on thursday and am tryin to keep below 1200, lots of ppl on here have lost lots of weight in a short space of time but im not losing any yet am starting to wonder why - i go out walking the dog for 30 mins a day but it doesnt seem to be shiftin. i know i need to give it time but im just looking to get some tips :)
  • canucksweetie
    canucksweetie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    1200 gal myself feel free to add.
  • aladams83
    Options
    1200 cal girl here! Add me...I'm fairly new and don't have many friends... would LOVE SOME!
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I'm new and need some support! 1200 calories too :)
  • jbantau
    Options
    Add me, I just started today. Good job on twenty pounds lost!
  • sanalupe
    sanalupe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    1200 calories here too
    Add me pls :)
  • lroth444
    Options
    2 weeks' check-in today. I've lost 8.2 lbs in 14 days!
  • kellybeetle
    Options
    I've lost 18 pounds in a month on 1200 calories a day. I still have a long way to go but it is working great for me now.
  • lallaloopsy
    Options
    Hi. You can add me if you like too. My aim is 1250 calories per day & exercise every day. Exercise is a bit like breathing for me...I just have to do it :)
  • Hello, I'm 1200 Cal Gal and slow and steady is it. I've lost 2 pounds so far and I have weigh in at the gym this weekend and I'm a bit nervous and excited to see the results.
  • lallaloopsy
    Options
    Bit of both really. 1200 calories is not that much so I tend to use half of my exercise earned calories on food & the rest as a deficit to hopefully help me shed my last 10 pounds
  • MichelleDezaray
    Options
    I just made my fitness pal today also a 1200 calorie gal myself. If you could add me it would help as Im already on a goal to being fit and healthier. (:
  • devin6xxx
    Options
    I have a 1200 cal diet just started last week and have lost 3 1/2 pounds so far! With watching my diet i also do jillians 30 day shred 6-7 days a week and do the slim fast 3-2-1 though i ONLY eat the meal parts for breakfast and lunch. the snacks and dinner i eat real food. you can add me too if you want:)
  • PhylNYC62
    Options
    you can add me!
  • PhylNYC62
    Options
    I have all the same problems. It's hard. I am here for ya.
  • jlzking
    jlzking Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    1200-ish on this side! feel free to add me!
  • BGM325
    BGM325 Posts: 78
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'm pretty new here. I'm 34, trying to lose a total of 30lbs with a 1200 calorie diet and exercise. (That's a first for me!) I've been at it since mid-Jan & I'm down 9lbs so far & feeling
    super motivated. I don't really know what the hell I'm doing but I'll learn as I go I hope. Good Luck to all!! :happy: