What is a MILF? Should I be offended or what?

Options
fit4lifeUcan2
fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
The other day on campus a guy called me a MILF. Then my son's friend called me a MILF and my son punched him pretty hard knocking the wind out of him. Should I be offended or is this a complement?

What comments do people make now that you've lost weight that you're not sure how to take it?

Replies

• Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    The other day on campus a guy called me a MILF. Then my son's friend called me a MILF and my son punched him pretty hard knocking the wind out of him. Should I be offended or is this a complement?

What comments do people make now that you've lost weight that you're not sure how to take it?
    Complement, it means you are attractive. it stands for "Mothers I'd Like to Fvck.
  • DZFitness
    DZFitness Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Backhanded compliment at best.
  • chrismartin1977
    Options
    MILF Means Mom I'd Like to F__K. I this it is a little disrespectful however coming from youngsters that don't know any better I would say it is a compliment. I am trying to be a DILF, so at least I know I still have my mojo.
  • folieeadeuxx
    folieeadeuxx Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    It's a complement. Nothing back handed about it.
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I'd say it depends on who says it, how, and why. My brother calls his wife (the mother of his kids) MILF all the time.

The others are accurate in their definition of MILF. I think the scary new one is GILF, yes, grandmother I'd like to ****. My mom got called that once, my dad taught the guy a lesson, and my mom and I threw up a little in our mouths. :laugh: :noway:

LOL to DILF!
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

Depends on whether you like people being sexually attracted to you?
  • louisel809
    Options
    Love fishing!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    This thread should be nuked in no time
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    It's a compliment, but I can understand why your son didn't like it. lol
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    no
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    It's a compliment, but I can understand why your son didn't like it. lol

Yeah now that I see what it means I can see why he was ticked as well. As for the guy on campus I didn't even look to see exactly who said it. Just knew I was the only women or girl around so figured it was directed towards me. The way he said it made it sound like it wasn't nice. Kinda like when you'd get those perv phone calls. So guess its like any other comment..depends on the tone.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    its a compliment Mrs. Robinson.
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    1274435476_girl-vs-smoke-bubble.gif
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    compliment all the way, high five!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options

Now thats something I understand :wink: :laugh:
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    MILF Means Mom I'd Like to F__K. I this it is a little disrespectful however coming from youngsters that don't know any better I would say it is a compliment. I am trying to be a DILF, so at least I know I still have my mojo.

If that's you in the profile pic, mission accomplished.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

Now thats something I understand :wink: :laugh:

:laugh: MILF- Mrs Robinson-- same thing. he just wanted to be your Dustin Hoffman
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mgje0ozYFU1rup6mao1_400.jpg
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    ME (: lol jk. I do hear it a lot tho.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options

If that's you in the profile pic, mission accomplished.

yup that's me. Trying to keep up on these new slang terms kids use these days. Maybe if I told my husband what a MILF is now that I know, he could say it to me in a way that I would appreciate it :wink: He's much older than me so he's even worse with getting these things than I am. lol I"m still trying to figure out all the texting slang.
This discussion has been closed.