what are your goals you wanna reach by summer?

Options

Replies

• mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50-60 by summer. I want to be able to go into any store and not have to worry if they are going to have my size!!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be down at least 40, hopefully 50 by my birthday in June.
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My summer goal is 175. My 1 year goal is 160.

I would like to comfortably wear a 2 piece this summer but if it doesn't happen, I will be happy enough to do it next year.
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 30 more!
  • mghanie
    mghanie Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I want to finally lose my last 6lbs. that I have been trying to lose for the last 5 months now!!! soo frustrating!
  • tanyajean123
    tanyajean123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 40 by the time I am 40. I have 9 and half months left . I am on lb 7 working on 8. Wish me luck!!!!
  • vofarrell
    Options
    I would loooove to just lose about 20-25 lbs and look good on my 25th birthday. I would like to maybe be in a size 12 again by then.
  • carrielofton
    carrielofton Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would like to be at my pre-pregnancy weight 179 lbs by June 1st. My daughter will be 7 on May 2nd. I would like to be at 155 lbs by my 38th birthday August 15th. I am currently at 208.6 lbs. I have a lot of work but can do it.
  • I want to be 100 pounds by summer, I am 127 right now so I only have 27 more to go :)
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Well I guess I would like to fit into a size 8 pant. I also want to be able to walk comfortably up this MASSIVE and STEEP sand hill in a park near my place. I went last summer with my clients...who are youth...needless to say, it was very embarrassing as I was having to crawl up this hill, and I had to take several breaks. Luckily the youth were very supportive and cheering me on, but still...it was brutal. I hope to get up it no problem this year.

I also want to buy two bikes for me and my boyfriend and learn to ride those in the city. Hopefully find a decent route. OH yeah and I would like to get my dog back in shape...he can barely jump up onto the couch...so yeah.

I would like to be around 180lbs as well...that would be amazing. If i could get there, then 150lbs by New Years 2014.
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Have enough muscle endurance that I can run a 10K without stopping to die. :-)
  • phoenikia
    phoenikia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to reach a BMI of 24 (which means losing around 8 kg/18 lbs in my case), and drop 3 inches from my waist by July 1st.
  • cklapk1
    cklapk1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i want to reach 180 lbs (CW: 202) and be able to run a 5K :)
  • gracefulswan2
    Options
    To wear a bikini and show off my navel piercing :)
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I would love to get to my goal weight 130 lbs, i'm 151 now and to be able to wear a shorts during the summer and a cute swim suit on my b-day in June. I haven't worn shorts in years because I didn't like my thick legs. I have noticed while I am losing my legs a re still very thick, but as long as I tone up and reach my weight I will rock those shorts!!
  • jjlibunao
    Options
    I'm doing a half marathon on June 8, then three weeks later (June 27), I go to Vegas with my whole family. Right now, I weigh 136.5 and I need to be at least 125 lbs (by the race) to make a good time. And by the time I go to Vegas, I want to be 118 - 120 - bikini weight. I think this is realistic and totally doable.
  • prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I want to become 121 pounds , i am 154 right now
  • Lisa2bHappy
    Options
    By august I want to have lost 40 lbs..... Is that poss? Lol

Totally :-) I have managed 21 pounds in 6 weeks ... and there is still 24 weeks until the start of August. So an average of 1.6 pounds a week will get you there.
    Good luck. :-)

Wow.. When you put it like that it feels achievable :-) thanx
  • Gunsentry
    Gunsentry Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Trying to get to below 8% body fat.
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    By the Summer, I want to have lost at least 15 pounds (: