Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post something that you did "right" today

Replies

• basicallybrndn
    basicallybrndn Posts: 21 Member
    Today is the 42nd day that I haven't touched any kind of soda...diet or regular. I may have had a little bit of a splurge for dinner... but I can be damn proud that I'm still going strong without any sugary sodas or diet soda!
  • This could be looked as wrong but i def see it as right... i was doing yoga and i felt a shocking rip pain go through my leg like i might have pulled something or began to pull something and i sat down to rest... not easy for me, used to be i would just work through it and hurt myself more. tomorrow will be better!
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    I appreciated not having to get up to work out and just enjoyed resting my muscles, especially after my full work out day yesterday.
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    I went grocery shopping and I always buy a small bag of chocolate covered pretzels in the bulk section. Today I did not buy the chocolate covered pretzels. I bought myself a small bouquet of fresh cut flowers instead.

This is really great! I have started to think more this way and I know it will be so much better for me.
  • Roshambo73
    Roshambo73 Posts: 5 Member
    This afternoon I walked 5 miles
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    My roommie treated me to lunch. I love burgers and fries. I got a big salad with an unsweetened tea. I ate 1/4 of the salad and took the rest home. the salad was probably about 500 calories for a huge plate.
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    I made a batch of brownies and only had one!
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    This could be looked as wrong but i def see it as right... i was doing yoga and i felt a shocking rip pain go through my leg like i might have pulled something or began to pull something and i sat down to rest... not easy for me, used to be i would just work through it and hurt myself more. tomorrow will be better!

Thats definitely a smart thing otherwise you are in the ER and out of the gym for nearly two weeks like me! Lol!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Signed my youngest up for t-ball. Walked the long way home and stopped at the park even though my oldest was driving me batty. Set up my exercise equipment so I can work out after I prep the kitchen for painting.
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    I'm doing Weight Watchers, and I didn't go over on my points today. Hurray! The 3 days before today I went over by at least 5 points, so I am very proud of myself!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    I ran my first long run since July. 11 miles. Slow and steady.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    I could have had a nice cheat meal today but I didn't feel like I needed it so I didn't. I had a couple of treats but kept it under control.

Having patience with my injury today even though I wanted to work out.

I did this, too. Gotta heal from surgery before I can work out. I only want to heal once.
  • vnsswsh6
    vnsswsh6 Posts: 81 Member
    Rest Day!
  • gwhizeh
    gwhizeh Posts: 269 Member
    Lifted weights.
  • ysmht
    ysmht Posts: 4 Member
    up early i completed my food diary this morning for the day even have calories left and haven't added my exercise in yet :smile: . I made my lunch and looking forward to a good day
  • This was on Sunday, but I'm up late....I invited to go eat at a buffet...I decline. Had baked chicken, broccoli and rice instead, then went to the gym and worked out for 60 minutes :happy:
  • I had a nonfat latte instead of the caramel mocha I used to get when going out for coffee. I didn't work out today, but did stay under my calorie goal. I bought a Thermos water bottle so I can quit buying plastic water bottles from the convenience store. Also, I finished my homework :yawn: :happy:
  • nastia19
    nastia19 Posts: 27 Member
    - ate only vegetarian food today (I'm not a vegetarian, but I like to have vegetarian days)
    - went for an hour long walk, and realized that I finished the same route in 45 min
    - cleaned up the messy apartment and played with my 5 month old son.
    - went over to friends' house with hubby and baby, and controlled myself from eating the goodies that didn't fit into my calorie allowance, even though I wanted to give up and eat those goodies.

All this with thoughts: I can't do this..., I want to eat that so bad, I'm too tired to workout, I can clean this mess later. Guess what I did it all, and ready for the challenges that the new week will bring.
  • pondmermaid
    pondmermaid Posts: 43 Member
    Helped my Mom by working in her garden and vacuuming plus burned a ton of calories!
  • Hershpup
    Hershpup Posts: 22 Member
    I went grocery shopping today and didn't buy junkfood or high calorie food.