Pop Tart Cleanse Anybody? Looking for Feedback.

Options
WinnerVictorious
WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
i've purchased the strawberry flavored Pop Tart cleanse (without icing) in the large box, so it should work twice as well.

how many do i eat in order to jump start my metabolism?

should i drink milk with it, or will dairy jump start my metabolism too much?

please tell me only what i want to hear.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    It won't work as well as the ones with icing. Milk also ruins it.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    yes
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    I sincerely initially read this as Poop Tart Cleanse. Which is highly effective.
  • CloverCreeper
    CloverCreeper Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, poptarts.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I sincerely initially read this as Poop Tart Cleanse. Which is highly effective.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Not this again.

Listen. There is no secret. You just eat 1/10th your weight in pop tarts. So, if you weigh 300bls, you eat 30 poptarts each day. As the pounds melt away you just have to KEEP SUBTRACTING POP TARTS.

If you keep eating 30 pop tarts a day you'll go into tartvation mode.
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Depends on if you eat them hot or cold. I use to eat mine cold but I wasn't really getting the results I wanted. Heated those babies up and bam mega success!
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    should i take these orally or as suppositories?

i feel like it would work better if i were uncomfortable in the process. you know what they say... no pain, no gain.

weight loss is supposed to be difficult and i feel bad by cheating to get my results in 1 weekend instead of several months, so it would make me feel better if i could tell people how difficult it was.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Not this again.

Listen. There is no secret. You just eat 1/10th your weight in pop tarts. So, if you weigh 300bls, you eat 30 poptarts each day. As the pounds melt away you just have to KEEP SUBTRACTING POP TARTS.

:laugh:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Not this again.

I have been doing it all wrong!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    IN!!!

Pop Tarts will reboot your taste buds. They'll also kick-start your weight loss, jump-start your metabolism and detox teh toxinzzz (especially if you get the ones with green sprinkles, because EVERYBODY knows that any detox involves green stuff).
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Not this again.

LMAO! :laugh:
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    You could take them as suppositories. But I don't know anyone with a slot shaped sphincter.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Needs icecream.
  • PosterGuy1
    PosterGuy1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    What in the hell are you all talking about?:laugh:
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    IN!!!

Pop Tarts will reboot your taste buds. They'll also kick-start your weight loss, jump-start your metabolism and detox teh toxinzzz (especially if you get the ones with green sprinkles, because EVERYBODY knows that any detox involves green stuff).

oh good! i've heard about these toxinzzz. i really want to get rid of these toxinzzz. i feel so heavy. does that mean i'm full of teh toxinzzz? i think it does.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Depends on if you eat them hot or cold. I use to eat mine cold but I wasn't really getting the results I wanted. Heated those babies up and bam mega success!

But don't heat them in the microwave! Those things are death boxes. Heat them in a brick oven for the best results.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting til Dr. Oz is on board!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    oh god i love you all.
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    wow this is the stupidest thing I have ever read...

everyone knows toaster strudels are more effective as a cleanser and safer for your body.