Pop Tart Cleanse Anybody? Looking for Feedback.

Options

Replies

• trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting til Dr. Oz is on board!

he'll just ruin it.. LIKE HE DOES EVERYTHING!

FAT OPRAH IS FAT!
    12-oprahface.jpg
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Actually I hear the S'mores Pop Tarts work better.

It has a better variety of vitamins and nutrients from the blend of chocolate, marshmallows, and graham cracker crust.
  • Congrats! keep up the good work....:) Karen S
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Although I will say the best ones are the fruit flavored ones. Much more organic and nutrient rich! If you're gonna do it, do it clean.
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    You could take them as suppositories. But I don't know anyone with a slot shaped sphincter.

Literally LOL'ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    The pop tart cleanse is based on spurious pseudo-science and is being foisted on the gullible to make the masses fat and tractable so that the UN gun stealing alien hordes can steal our precious bodily fluids. The toaster strudel cleanse is the ONLY one that works.
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    The pop tart cleanse is based on spurious pseudo-science and is being foisted on the gullible to make the masses fat and tractable so that the UN gun stealing alien hordes can steal our precious bodily fluids. The toaster strudel cleanse is the ONLY one that works.

finally something besides broscience in this thread, if you are still doing pop tart cleanse you are only hurting your gains
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    wow this is the stupidest thing I have ever read...

everyone knows toaster strudels are more effective as a cleanser and safer for your body.

that's just your opinion. this thread is about the Pop Tart Cleanse. isn't this site supposed to be about support? :angry:
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Not this again.

Listen. There is no secret. You just eat 1/10th your weight in pop tarts. So, if you weigh 300bls, you eat 30 poptarts each day. As the pounds melt away you just have to KEEP SUBTRACTING POP TARTS.

If you keep eating 30 pop tarts a day you'll go into tartvation mode.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh Lord make it stop....make it stop!!!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    that's just your opinion. this thread is about the Pop Tart Cleanse. isn't this site is supposed to be about support?
    the-fonz-meme-generator-ay-you-ain-t-nobody-until-you-do-what-you-want-1e145a.jpg
  • Marigenous
    Options
    Needs icecream.

I second this. If you start bloating, just eat more ice cream and the toxins and fat will melt away.
  • mdyorston
    Options
    The fastest way is to crush them up and inhale through a straw ! Everybody knows that
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Ok folks let's be real now, everyone knows that the Toaster Strudel brand is better as a cleanse based on my completely scientific factual opinion and personal experience. I will not accept and educated responses rebutting this.....
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    2378694_o.gif

abs-body-boy-daily-poptart-funny-Favim.com-403045.jpg

^"Seems" like it worked for him....
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

everyone knows toaster strudels are more effective as a cleanser and safer for your body.

finally something besides broscience in this thread, if you are still doing pop tart cleanse you are only hurting your gains
    And here come the shills for the Big Toaster Strudel industry trying to get everyone to drink their kool aid.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    2378694_o.gif

abs-body-boy-daily-poptart-funny-Favim.com-403045.jpg

^"Seems" like it worked for him....
    winner
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    please tell me only what i want to hear.

:flowerforyou:

You are correct. Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    i just finished my phd in breakfast pastryology....I know what I am talking about

paid for by big toaster streudal inc
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I heard the only ones that work are the red velvet ones. Way to throw your money away!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options

I was so going to say that but was too lazy to look up the spelling! lol
    At any rate they are much softer and more pliable...if you are going that route.