Jillian M. 30 Day Shred -Before & After's

Options
15678911»

Replies

• brittanycochran338
    Options
    my results are in my profile photoos.. i did 3 weeks and stopped and started again a few days ago.. ive lost a total of 15 lbs and idk how many inches!!
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    Does anyone know what weights work best for the 30DS? I saw a little clip of Jillian, and I noticed that she was using what looked like 2 lb weights. I have 5 lb weights at home and I'm wondering if that will that be too difficult. Should I go out and buy smaller weights, or do you think 5 lbs would work?

I use 5 lb and 3 lb weights. For some of the tougher shoulder and back moves, I'm just not there yet with 5 lb weight. Use what you feel comfortable with.
  • melissandra
    melissandra Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Doing DAY 8 today.. I dont see a difference body shape wise (yet) but I have improved in my endurance and ability to complete the Level 1 workout, in just a week I feel more "in Shape"
  • Krissy_b777
    Options
    I started yesterday. I felt bad because for Day 1, I did not get through the entire video. My goal for Day 2 is to get through the entire video.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I need to do this again!! I lost 2 inches from my waist, 1 off of my hips, and about 3lb. Started at about 134lb, down to 131lb - not huge, but the inches are what count right? :)
  • tailed
    tailed Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Here are my before an after from 2011. Lost 12 pounds in 4 weeks. Kept the weight off for over a year. Got a desk job, ate junk and no exercise gained it back :(
    Looking to lose 15lbs. Back to 30 day shred,level 1 day 5. It's my favorite DVD! :)

Photos in my profile. Day 1, Day 15 and 4 weeks.

2011- I didn't take measurements..
    Height 5'10
    Starting weight 180lbs
    Ending 168lbs

http://public.fotki.com/BayGrl2013/weight/
  • jillybelle_66
    Options
    I'm going to start this up again this week! I'm hoping to drop a size or two for summer!
  • bunji1999
    bunji1999 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been adding a 15 minute warm up on the elliptical eo time. Does anyone know if the is ok?
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I have been adding a 15 minute warm up on the elliptical eo time. Does anyone know if the is ok?

Of course it's OK. It all depends on what works for you.. I know for me*** I just do 30DS then do my cardio after because if I do it the other way around, I feel too tired to keep up with 30DS. Everyone is different and I'm sure the warmup you are doing will aid your goal efforts!
  • biddleboom
    biddleboom Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm on day 9 and I've lost 3.5 pounds already. I was already a vegan but I've basically eliminated processed food from my diet 80+% of the time and drink only water, coffee, and almond milk now - I will have some wine when the 30 days is over though :). I can already see a difference in my body, especially in my thighs and butt, and my lower back/abs are already tighter (buh-bye, muffin top!). My stamina has improved dramatically just since day one and I'm really stoked to move on to the next level. Stick with it!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i have always wanted to try it so if i ever do i will share my results!
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    i started the 30 day shred yesterday and its all available on youtube. you do level 1 for 10 days. level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days.
    check this http://www.youtube.com/user/BeFit link they have the 30 day shred plus lo ads of other videos which are free. hope it helps :smile:

Thank you for this!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    bump

Any new results or questions
  • flutterbye811
    flutterbye811 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    30 day shred, pt 2 is now 1.99 to rent for 30 days on youtube- can't find it anywhere to use for free. :/
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Here you go
  • flutterbye811
    flutterbye811 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • Mimmie_k
    Mimmie_k Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday. in-between the huffing and puffing i found a few short breaths to fit in the cursing too. But i loved it.. If there is anyone willing to do it with me feel free to add me as a friend. I am going to do it for 2 rounds and in the third month hopefully switch to ripped in 30.. 2nd day was definitely easier.. Loved it!!
  • lauraejacob
    Options
    I just finished Day 2! I've heard days 3-4 are the toughest to get through. But I'm determined! I am leaving for a three week vacation in Greece on (what would be) Day 30. I am definitely going to take my measurements right this minute--from what it sounds like, you lose more inches than pounds (muscles take up less space than fat!). I'll keep checking in on everyone! Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!