Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options

Replies

• breeze_brat
    breeze_brat Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I had 2 pregnancies...my first i didn't get any stretch marks or anything and was back in my pre-pregnancy jeans the day after i had my son. When I got pregnant the second time with my daughters (twins) I gained lots of weight and got lots of stretch marks. Both my deliveries were natural (yep even my twins). I don't know if the stretch marks will go away but I do know that the belly can cuz I did it a couple summers ago but fell off the wagon.
  • keannajohns
    Options
    I'm very scared to lose weight and you'll never know how it'll look because everyone is different but you all look amazing! I hope I can look that good when I lose more
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you hon!!!
    this is awesome.. great work!!!
    Today I took new photo's

Me at the start
    250.jpg

Me last summer
    swimsuit.jpg

Left is this past summer right is today
    diff2.jpg
  • meghannngene
    meghannngene Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! This board is SO motivational! I have been looking everywhere for women who didn't bounce right back, but did manage to get there with hard work! My daughter is 10 months and I just got to my pre-pregnancy weight. Now hoping to lose 10 more and tone, tone, tone so that I can rock my stretch marked self in a bikini this summer :) When I do I'll be back to post my pictures!
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • jgrode1984
    Options
    I gained 80-90 lbs with each pregnancy both c-secs. After the first, I had lost almost all of my pregancy weight. Went from 214 to 139 in 10 months (pre preg weight was 125) c section scar was very dark, but relatively flat. Then with baby number two, dr obviously cut over the existing scar tissue and I have had a disfigured "shelf" ever since. Thinnest I got after second was 147 ish and it was still pretty bad. I feel like my scar is very high compared to others.... Five inches below the belly button and three inches above the "hair down there". I don't think the pouch will go away on me because of the way the muscle was reattached .
  • missyeighmy
    missyeighmy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I just want to say FANTASTIC JOB to all you moms. I'm not a mom (Well, I say I have kids, over 100 =P, but I teach them and get to give them back at the end of their classes... Haha.) but I carry my weight very similarly to some of the 'before' pictures posted. The 'after' pictures have given me hope that I can get rid of the flub and pudge and that stupid pooch that I've had forever... Keep it up ladies, you've inspired many of us, moms or not!
  • stina412
    Options
    Bump for later =) 5 Kids and 2 Cesarean's for me! I will most certainly be back here! SO MOTIVATIONAL!! I now have hope =)
  • wrap2wealth
    Options
    :)
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Wow! This board is SO motivational! I have been looking everywhere for women who didn't bounce right back, but did manage to get there with hard work! My daughter is 10 months and I just got to my pre-pregnancy weight. Now hoping to lose 10 more and tone, tone, tone so that I can rock my stretch marked self in a bikini this summer :) When I do I'll be back to post my pictures!

hahahahaha I love this^^^^ rock your stretched mark self in a bikini this summer... I feel the same way girl!
  • Bxgell2
    Options
    I reached 180lbs with each pregnancy, and my last c-section was in 2009. Right now, I'm 120lbs and I fit into a size 4 dress, and the flab, stretch marks and horrific shelf have diminished signifnanctly! I still have a little shelf, but it's getting smaller and smaller everyday...

First pic is from last August, when I made it down to about 140lbs... the rest are current:

75bf8ee1-9130-4bca-8ae5-335930bb3146_zps96aa3d62.jpg
    19980352-1d23-4a20-a9d7-326c1b63057b_zpsde6fb889.jpg
    31344ab3-ddcf-42ff-ae10-c17772ceeccd_zps07ae6ff4.jpg
    photo2_zps9a55d605.jpg
    photo1_zps54efd612.jpg
  • Niaustin8
    Options
    OMG!!! You look amazing. Your before and after pictures and weight are EXACTLY where I am and where I want to be. How on earth did you reach your success??? I am very curious. I am sending you a friend request now. Please inform your workout regimen and how long you did it to attain such amazing weight loss?
  • pinkyleigh83
    pinkyleigh83 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 boys, now 4 & 1. 2 c-sections. I started out overweight before pregnancy so I think that was the worst thing for my belly. I had severe hypertension with my 1st & the stretchmarks behind my knees to prove it! I have loose skin too, it got worse the more weight I lost.

Night before delivery, 5' & 211lbs. 3 months after this last baby....

image_zpsc7434d56.jpg

Lost the weight, 110lbs, 17-18% body fat. 6 weeks into heavy weight lifting, 116lbs, 15% body fat. The loose skin is low but it hangs when doing planks! Surgery is my only option.

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

Sorry, too big!!,

bf9dd753102d608516007718e2b49de5.jpg

97bd5a9c837950a6e321d49e8ee24dd6.jpg
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Bump. I'm rocking the shelf myself.

Love it. :)
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing thread. Took me forever to read it all but I think all of you are amazing! Please feel free to add me mamas :flowerforyou:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a desire to have a super flat tummy like some of the ladies here but to get my pre-preg body back. I have two children, with each pregnancy I gained 60+ lbs. Here are my results in under two months.. I went from a large size pants to a small (same brand/make) and I reduced my BF% from 31 to 25% (WOOO "Healthy Range")

From Jan 1 to Feb 24
    SW: 181
    CW: 169
    19593344_7257.jpg
  • hayles333
    hayles333 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Bumpitty bump bump! So inspirational...I really needed this to motivate me to keep at it (2 kids, 2 c-sections, 22 months apart). I'm only two months into my journey (5 months post pardem)...but I hope someday I'll be able to post my own pics! Thanks Mommas!
  • lissaloue
    lissaloue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Love this!! Thank you ladies for all the inspiration.... I can't wait for the day that I can share my pictures of success! :)
  • minionofevil
    minionofevil Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good luck! My son is 10mo old, and I am 8lbs from pre-baby weight, and 38lbs from goal still. I had an emergency c section, and wanna get rid of this baby belly :P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!