Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Replies

• RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    iEzPlUM.jpg?1
    N7uVmdH.jpg?1

13 months later

4ckJ8Fa.jpg

iRl0FHg.jpg
  • Lauralei36
    Lauralei36 Posts: 61 Member
    Wow, nice job.
    iEzPlUM.jpg?1
    N7uVmdH.jpg?1

13 months later

4ckJ8Fa.jpg

iRl0FHg.jpg
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Great success everyone ! Getting back your body after kids is hard work !!
  • Rockin it after 3 babies and 3 c-sections:)
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    :
    http://getfitguy.quickanddirtytips.com/how-to-tighten-loose-skin-after-weight-loss.aspx

Not a mom, obviously, but these are the tips I'm using and they are working. I haven't gotten all the way there, yet, but the skin is definitely tighter than it was.

good article
    thank you! :smile:
  • I think the great majority of us (especially after c sects--I've had 2) will have a pouch without surgery. Hard to wrap your head around, but just the way it is. Personally, i'm going to start saving for surgery.
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    The top photo is my before and afters from January to March of this year. I have had 3 c-sections...TWINS 2007, singleton 2008, singleton 2011. The bottom photo is my CURRENT photo. I started Insanity in April but I got lazy during Recovery Week. I'm currently doing my "first" run with Insanity and pushing super hard this time around. I hope this is helpful.

front.jpg
    576100_4346055448751_1645270636_n.jpg

Thank you!! Your pics really give me hope! I have 3 perfect kids. My 6 yr old was 9 lbs 6 oz, my almost 5 yr old was 10 lbs and my 6 month old was 7 lbs 12 oz. So 2 big boys close together. My tummy looks very much like yours did. You look great!!! There is hope!!! Thank you! :happy:
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    You ladies give me such high hopes!! Hard work + healthy eating is what it takes!
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Bump to read later~!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Bump!!! Thanks everyone for sharing.
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    AMAZING EVERYONE!!! I'm preggo with 3rd right now. Can't wait to come back to this post partum. :)
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Bump... You guys are awesome!!! Provided me with the motivation I need to keep going. :)
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    bump
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    wow, so inspirational
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Bump
  • viridianasan
    viridianasan Posts: 21 Member
    bf9dd753102d608516007718e2b49de5.jpg

97bd5a9c837950a6e321d49e8ee24dd6.jpg
    [/quote]

WOW! you are my inspiration!!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Wow! Everyone looks great. I have 4 kids, my last child will be 11 months next wk and my stomach just won't budge. I still look like I'm 6 months pregnant.
    This is very inspirational to me....hope to one day get there.
  • fantastic thread.
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    bump
  • I've had 3 c-sections, the last of which was a vertical incision so I have a huge (crooked) scar that starts just below my belly button. It looks awful! I call it my second butt cause the scar pulls in and then my stomach puffs out on either side of it lol...so attractive! I'm so jealous of the ladies that posted pics that look better after all their kids and c-sections than I even did before my girls lol. Great job to all you ladies and good luck to the rest of us still working on that baby belly jiggle! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!