Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options

Replies

• Charweezie
    Charweezie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS THREAD!!! i got plenty of hang time and love to see what i can look fwd to !!!
  • whulfc86
    whulfc86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've had 1 child by C-section. Still a work in progress trying to lose this last 10-15lbs!

May 2012 I was 185lbs in this picture

277461_601551585595_954647917_o.jpg

Dec 2012 around 132lbs I think here:

15629_601551959845_1549710915_n.jpg
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I've had 3 c-sections, the last of which was a vertical incision so I have a huge (crooked) scar that starts just below my belly button. It looks awful! I call it my second butt cause the scar pulls in and then my stomach puffs out on either side of it lol...so attractive! I'm so jealous of the ladies that posted pics that look better after all their kids and c-sections than I even did before my girls lol. Great job to all you ladies and good luck to the rest of us still working on that baby belly jiggle! :happy:
    Oh I feel much better knowing I'm not the only lady here with a "front butt" Mine came from an operation while expecting my eldest child 20 years ago... I hate it more than anything. When I get to goal weight if its not gone, then I am having a word with the doctors about surgery.
  • CandiSki
    CandiSki Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Bump! Love this post!
  • SCsexy1
    SCsexy1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • regirom
    regirom Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    awesome thread !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Runningnorth
    Runningnorth Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • Bump
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Gave birth to 6 kids. I have a boatlaod of extra skin and stretch marks but short of surgery nothing will take care of that.

11614737_104.jpg

extra skin? where?
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    iEzPlUM.jpg?1
    N7uVmdH.jpg?1

13 months later

4ckJ8Fa.jpg

iRl0FHg.jpg

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! WHAT DID U DO?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Women are sooo cool. What a great thread!
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow! you ladies look amazing!!! I have never had a child and I only hope I could get to look as good as you all do.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    iEzPlUM.jpg?1
    N7uVmdH.jpg?1

13 months later

4ckJ8Fa.jpg

iRl0FHg.jpg

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! WHAT DID U DO?

Ate a heck of a lot more than 1200 calories!! Once I lost the weight I started lifting heavy although I wish I would have started sooner.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to follow this thread. I just had a c section 3 weeks ago, and hoping to get some inspiration from you ladies who have gotten rid of the c-section "shelf" flab.
  • Sarahneedstoshrink
    Options
    Bump
  • crystaljohnsongendron
    Options
    I've had 3 c sections...the last 2 were 13 months apart and mine is horrible. I am working at it every day. I know of women who don't have the pooch that had csections, but they didn't gain very much weight when they were pregnant or were big to begin with. I would like to see some hope too. lol
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I had my 2nd CSEC almost 7mos ago (on 3/5). I can shrink the belly flap somewhat, but it will always be there. I don't let it bother me because one day I'll get a nip/tuck. LOL.

You can still strive to look your best and when you do those things will not even be a big deal. Before I got pregnant with my 2nd baby, I had just finished LiveFit. I was down to 21% (post a miscarriage) and 117lbs. I'm probably going to do it again. It had really tightened up my whole body... I could've got in better shape, but got pregnant (again) and let myself go :sad: (I over-dramatize).
  • crystaljohnsongendron
    Options
    You look great! However my pooch is way worse after 3 csections. But you give me hope :)
  • Bubsys_mom
    Bubsys_mom Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I had a c-section with my one child January 2012. I honestly don't care about my c-section scar nor my stretch marks. (Hey I earned those!! lol)

I just hope I can get that flab gone and all these pictures I have seen in this thread give me hope!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!