What is/are your WEIRDO habbit(s)?

Options

Replies

• erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    ^oh man, issues! lol.

I know its crazy! smh

THEN I still must discreetly lick the inside of the shot glass with no one noticing, thank god i have long hair because I'm a mom now for crying out loud. (still to not waste any of it).
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lush OCD:drinker: i love it!
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Can't stand cotton balls.
    OMG.
    The feeling it makes when you rub one in your fingers.....eeeeeee...*shudder*.
    There is a note about it in my chart at the Doctors.
  • LozPenguin
    LozPenguin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Oh and I have particular glasses for different types of beverage i.e. I cant drink out of a small wine glass for example.............

Ahh I have this problem too. I prefer to drink my wine out of a bucket. :drinker:
  • Agatha66
    Agatha66 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like vinegar on everything savoury -pizza, salad, pasta, rice, potatoes etc. people always comment on how yucky but I loves it!
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Washing hands for 30 seconds.
    Getting mad when lights are left on when not in use.
    Putting olive oil on my hands all the time.
  • keepingm0tivated
    Options
    I hide from people. :huh:
  • SafiyaBWG
    SafiyaBWG Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I try not to read numbers because I freak out when they don't "add up" (have something in common...)
  • SafiyaBWG
    SafiyaBWG Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I count the number of cereal in each spoonful I eat, and if the result is an odd number, I eat more until I have an even number of cereal in my stomach
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I eat my burgers bun first, then salad, then the patty last. Only with burgers, nothing else. My ex used to say I was embarrassing. :)
  • JustAGemini
    JustAGemini Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Q tips... I'm addicted to cleaning my my ears... multiple times a day.
    It just feels right! Ha ha ha
  • erickita89
    Options
    Can't stand cotton balls.
    OMG.
    The feeling it makes when you rub one in your fingers.....eeeeeee...*shudder*.
    There is a note about it in my chart at the Doctors.

My BF has this problem also
  • erickita89
    Options
    I hide from people. :huh:

Do you stay in your house all day long?
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I always eat the top bun of my burger first. And then the rest. It's just too big with both buns on it.
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    OMG i just though of another one... i have workout OCD

If I'm on a treadmill or elliptical i have to end my workout calories burned on a 0 or a 5. For example: 107 calories burned would make me continue to workout until I see 110.

I USED to not stop until I had an even number of calories burned i..e not 103, but 104 cals
    I've gotten over it though..
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    if i open a bottle of wine to have a glass....

I HAVE to finish the bottle....

i know...so weird.

Why is this weird? Is there another way to do this?

Exactly!

My husband thinks I'm weird because I can't sleep without covers...and by covers, I mean my down blanket (when I'm home). Even if it's hot and makes me sweat.

I also have a bad lip chewing habit, I thought I'd be able to quit when I got Invisalign, but I can still do it.

I have two things that are a little OCDish. First, I have to completely remove safety seals from bottles, especially the silver ones. I will not leave a tiny scrap on, even if it takes me an hour to get it off. Second, I like things to be straight, not crooked. Like even just setting a box on tile, I have to make sure the edge of the box is parallel to the grout in the tile. Drove me crazy at work when people would move tables to clean, I always had to fix them.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    This made my fiance think I was a freak.

Everyday at lunch I like a coke zero. The 20oz bottle.
    So a few weeks ago we got a case of cans.

And I told him I hated the cans. He asked me why and I went into a very long diatribe.
    See..
    I like the sound opening the botlte makes. I like the fact it lasts from after I eat my lunch until time to go.

If I get the can I open it too soon and it's all gone.
  • amtru2015
    amtru2015 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I smell my deodorant before i put it on. Every time.
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    A veces, yo empiezo a sentence in one language mais je la termine en autre langue.

(Sometimes I start a sentence in one language and end it in another). It happens when you're trying to get into the translation/interpretting field xD
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options

Ha, I don't know why this is hilarious to me...but it is!
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

Ha, I don't know why this is hilarious to me...but it is!

HEY THIS IS A SUPPORTIVE$ ENVIRONMENT. No judging! Do I have to call a mod on you!?!? :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: