Just for Today

Options

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Just For Today: Stick with it it's working!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will fight discouragement.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just For Today: I will pick up where I left off
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will track everything!
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just For Today: I will tell myself that I am worth it!:heart:
  • javajudi77
    Options
    Just for today I will be More Mindful of each bite of food I eat and plan how I want to feel when I am done eating.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for today I will be More Mindful of each bite of food I eat and plan how I want to feel when I am done eating.

I love this! May I borrow it (with no plan to return it)? I usually just think of the enjoyment of eating the food without thinking of how sick it will make me feel.

Just for Today: I will think about what I'm eating and how I will feel after I eat.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options

I love this! May I borrow it (with no plan to return it)? I usually just think of the enjoyment of eating the food without thinking of how sick it will make me feel.

Just for Today: I will think about what I'm eating and how I will feel after I eat.
    Oh my! To both of you, this is exactly what I needed to hear to start out the new week!

I too think about the taste, texture etc. then only later think of the consequences and how awful the food really makes my body feel. The short last taste never ever lasts anywhere near as long as the consequences for my body!

So I'll join you two and say thank you!

Just For Today: I will think of my choices and how they will effect my body during and after.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will stay focused, even when the going gets tough.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Just for today I am going to be in the green and focus on eating only when hungry or at least after 3 hours :flowerforyou:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will NOT undo the good of yesterday.
  • TooLeftFeet
    TooLeftFeet Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Okay, so this thread might has been done previously, as many other threadss are continued (like the profile pics and rate the person type threads....) It's totally valid, and some of us have never seen it before. Thank you for posting ;)
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just For Today: Try and have patience with others and stop beating myself up when I'm not perfect.
  • GThibz
    GThibz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    GREAT MOTIVATION, LOVE IT!! Please keep this going...
  • summaryzn
    summaryzn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    great post.. thanks!
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Great post.
  • kiannarb
    kiannarb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing that. It was very encouraging. Today, I'm going to focus on today.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just For Today: I will be proud of accomplishing what I set out to do today!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will be the best that I can be and not compare myself to others.
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Just for today, I will be the best me that I can be. Well, at least for what's left of the day. lol!