Eating Pop Tarts and ice cream daily.

Options

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    what about a 2 Pop Tarts with Ice Cream in the middle?? A Pop Tart Cream Sandwich???!!!! OMG mind blown! :bigsmile:

<--- Way ahead of you sir!. Red Velvet Pop Tarts and Red Velvet Cake Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream sandwich. I made one with Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts and Pumpkin Cheesecake Ben & Jerry's last night too.

Brown sugar cinnamon and B&J cannoli is the bomb!

And I still cannot find either of those pop tarts...it's annoying!

Oh, and I ate ice-cream every single day while cutting (pop tarts usually only at weekend though).
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    :::adding poptarts to my shopping list:::
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    whoa whoa whoa...is that a poptart icecream sandwich in your profile pic?

OMG that is a fanfriggantastic idea!! Thank you thank you thank you!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    (Applauds) I started putting ice cream in my shakes. No turning back!
  • SillyFitMe
    SillyFitMe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I like to crumble cookies n cream pop tarts on top of mint chocolate chip ice cream. It's my own little piece of heaven. :)
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan of pop tarts but I eat ice cream a few times a week. I prefer cookies and brownies :flowerforyou:
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I like chocolate frosted/peanut butter sandwich. Yum.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    sure there is room for poptarts and ice cream when you get to eat 4000 calories a day... if i ate just what you ate for snacks in a day there'd be barely anything left in my calorie allotment for the day for real food...
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I miss the "original" chocolate chip poptart. I have not seen them in over 10 years.
  • AQ3107
    AQ3107 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    what's a pop tart?
    thanks
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    but why do that? why replace necessary nutrients with sugar and why feed your sugar addiction at all?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    what about a 2 Pop Tarts with Ice Cream in the middle?? A Pop Tart Cream Sandwich???!!!! OMG mind blown! :bigsmile:

<--- Way ahead of you sir!. Red Velvet Pop Tarts and Red Velvet Cake Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream sandwich. I made one with Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts and Pumpkin Cheesecake Ben & Jerry's last night too.

Brown sugar cinnamon and B&J cannoli is the bomb!

And I still cannot find either of those pop tarts...it's annoying!

Oh, and I ate ice-cream every single day while cutting (pop tarts usually only at weekend though).

Cannoli ice cream?! Errmehghad! Must. Have.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    charlie sheen is jealous of you!

ETA: also, inb4 the toaster strudel cultists arrive!

TOASTER STRUDEL FO' LIFE.

In fairness, the only reason I prefer Toaster Strudel is because I get to be 5 all over again and draw designs with the icing.

Or, ya know...just eat the icing straight from the packet.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Instead of making a sandwich, I just put a toasted oatmeal strawberry Pop Tart in a bowl with a scoop of strawberries & cream ice cream and had Pop Tart a la mode. The oatmeal ones seem to fall apart too easily.

I will find those red velvet Pop Tarts if it's the last thing I do!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I agree with this thread, I treat myself to about one sweet a day and it fits into my allowance and I still lose weight.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    whoa whoa whoa...is that a poptart icecream sandwich in your profile pic?

OMG that is a fanfriggantastic idea!! Thank you thank you thank you!

Yes, yes it is.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    You have sabotaged my weight loss journey with your profile photo of a pop tart and ice cream sandwich. This is a trigger for me, a trigger that is pulled any time I see an image of food.
    When I see these sorts of things, I lose total control of myself (except the amount of control, obviously, that I need to get into my car and drive to the store, select "unhealthy" foods and patiently wait to check out and then return home and prepare them.)
    I eat them all. I think the very notion that you have chosen to force me to do this to myself is enraging and nauseating. Unfortunately, anger and nausea are also triggers, so If you'll excuse me, I have to go to the store.
    With love,
    Burt
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    3 words: brown sugar cinnamon.:heart:

^^^My FAV! Unfrosted, with butter & a big glass of ice cold milk...NOM, NOM, NOM!! :drinker:
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I like this thread.

I usually have at least 1 item that I will loosely label as junk food for simplicity even though I'm well aware of the ambiguity.

Typically it's ice cream when cutting. When bulking I have the calorie space to do both ice cream and poptarts :)
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    sure there is room for poptarts and ice cream when you get to eat 4000 calories a day... if i ate just what you ate for snacks in a day there'd be barely anything left in my calorie allotment for the day for real food...

I ate like this at 1500 calories, 2000, 2500, 3000... just a little less of it.