The downside of being cute...

Options

Replies

• ghhosstt
    ghhosstt Posts: 112
    Options
    I really, really don't think he's cheating. I suggested we have sex with other people because I'm obviously not "sexy" and he's getting chubby anyways. He was very opposed to it, but, you never know.

He has a thing for MILFs. Never lied about that, but, bonus, I have a kid! So I guess that makes me a MIDLTF.....?

something's amiss. Like others have mentioned, he was attracted to you at some point, not looking for a daughter to babysit. You mentioned him getting chubby, could it be his own insecurities at work? Maybe he doesn't realize this and he's putting it all on you. I know when I am not looking my best I want nothing to do with sex.

Apologies if I missed anything, I didn't read through the whole thread.
  • sugar_cookie31
    Options
    There is no hidden meaning behind what men say. You are beautiful and young. Every woman should be with a man who thinks their girl is sexy and more beautiful then anyone else. Do not let his hurtful confession make you doubt yourself and try 2 change. You are no where close to your sexual peak, if he can not keep up now... Just saying. Sex is important. Love is a choice. You make it daily, and that physical bond can see you through tough times and keep a relationship strong!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    This would be a red light to me, obviously you're sexual desires haven't worked well since the start perhaps you should try dating somebody with similar desires as you?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to hear that all is well and working out. Of course none of us know what's going on in your relationship or how long you have been together, etc. And everyone has different challenges and different relationships, so maybe we don't all understand this particular one.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Play with his prostate. That'll be $50. thanks.
  • confab151
    confab151 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    The downside of being cute, said no one who was really cute. Ever.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I think it might just be a cop out. Get rid of him, work on you. You'll find someone better.

Yep, you might just need a monogamous horndog. Just sayin'.
  • mockchoc
    Options
    I was always told I was cute and always had multiple guys after me at once. It probably is the pot and being overweight. Both make you lazy.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    This is all foreign to me because I've never been with anybody but he sounds like he might just be experiencing low libido. Give it some time and you'll know what's up sooner or later. Good luck...
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I was always told I was cute and always had multiple guys after me at once. It probably is the pot and being overweight. Both make you lazy.

Lets go back to the whole prostate thing
  • mockchoc
    Options

Where shall we start? Do you need directions lol?
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Probably not a whole lot...
  • jcmartin0313
    Options

Perhaps you can assist me?
  • mockchoc
    Options

:blushing: he'd get jealous. Sorry.
  • jcmartin0313
    Options

He who? No one needs to know lol
  • mockchoc
    Options

He who? No one needs to know lol

bend over. oops I meant yeah just the whole of mfp including my friends/relatives reading it :bigsmile:
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Being ' cute' always worked to my advantage ;)

My guy calls me cute but also sexy, beautiful, gorgeous. I don't know, I wouldn't be happy if I basically got told I'm too cute to have sex with :s that doesn't make sense.. o.O

It could be a confidence thing if you say he's getting a little chubby while you're working on looking fabulous :D that or he's full of it and needs dumping. x)
  • Dolly1209
    Dolly1209 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It kind of sounds like he isn't sexually attracted to you... which means that your relationship is kind of doomed. Sex is a very important part of a relationship, especially since it seems to be a big thing for you.

Totally agree with this ^^
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Smart is sexy.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem :ohwell: