What have you NEVER done because you were overweight ?

Options

Replies

• Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Sky Jumped. Its on my Bucket list for when i'm done.
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Ive never worn a skirt without something on underneath! Summer skirts don't look great with tights or cycling shorts on!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I had an NSV the other day which I hadn't even considered but I bought a new hoodie, I decided I need one that fitted. In August I bought one from the same shop in XL but this time in February I bought an XS. Never imagined I'd get into that.

Another thing wearing a proper running vest, not exactly flattering are they.
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    OH! i want to fit into my husband's clothes. :) he's a tiny one lol.
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    wear shorts, short shorts, heck, i never showed my legs above knee. This is so changing this summer :3
  • Murnique
    Murnique Posts: 9
    Options
    look at myself from behind in a mirror
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    i hv nvr went to the pool w/o a cover up (this includes swim in the cover up); I plan to "free the cover up" when I hit "goal" :):):)
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    Wear a bikini, wear shortshorts, attempt getting a boyfriend/girlfriend, wear a shirt without a camisole underneath, etc.
    But I'm about 18 pounds from my UGW, so hopefully this all will change soon. :)
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Ziplining and skydiving. Can't wait to do both.
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    I look forward to getting out of the pool and not immediately feeling like I have to wrap a towel around me.
    ^^THIS
  • Ally_93
    Ally_93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've never worn proper bathers like a bikini or one piece. I'm REALLY looking forward to this summer, hopefully I will be confident to do it this year.
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    2 chicks at the same time

LOL!
  • mike_ny
    mike_ny Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Wear tapered shirts that fit well and look good, instead of baggy or over sized ones that never fit that well.
  • Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sky Diving
    Ran or Jogged on nice days outside (looks cool for the people who does it)
    Something kinky (lol)
  • Donna_Houghton
    Donna_Houghton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Walk without the tops of my legs rubbing together. I don't even remember a time when my jeans/trousers/shorts didn't get worn in that area first!
  • Shalini_15
    Shalini_15 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Interesting topic :) My list is looonnngg :

i. Wear a bikini n sun bathe
    ii. Wear cute shorts
    iii. Wear cute short party dresses
    iv. Wear a saree n look sexy
    v. Run a 5k
    vi. Do a split
    vii. Do 20 regular push ups
    viii. Go on a world tour
    ix. Learn Bollywood Dance n Salsa
    x. Go out on a blind date
    n many many more..
  • BeingKevin
    BeingKevin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I want to sign up to be a possible bone marrow donor. I have seen so many young children who lived because of a bone marrow donor. I tried to do years ago and they told me I couldn't because I was morbidly obese. As soon as I lose enough weight I am going to go sign up.
  • Fighterwithin83
    Options
    One day I want to wear shorts in public and take a Scuba Diving class :drinker:
  • angelasfree1
    angelasfree1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I wanna wear a sleeveless top in the summer. Never ever have worn that style of top!
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    I want to sign up to be a possible bone marrow donor. I have seen so many young children who lived because of a bone marrow donor. I tried to do years ago and they told me I couldn't because I was morbidly obese. As soon as I lose enough weight I am going to go sign up.

that is so sweet! good luck to you! :)