C'mon MFP!!!SHow your inner NERD !?!?!?!?

Options

Replies

• AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am a nerd.. lol.. I read at least 3-4 books a week. I much rather read then watch tv..

I love history and mythology. I love sci-fi shows and movies.

Me too! Wanna be my internet wife??? :bigsmile:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I think that my name and profile pic speak for themselves...

BTVS makes you a nerd too?

*adds another check*

This is getting to be a rather long list. I had hoped watching tv shows with hot chicks staking vamps wouldn't add to it. But such is life.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Show it? I have no idea how to hide it.

As is evidenced by my collection of Avengers art work hanging in my living room.

il_570xN_374838192_ko7t_zps7cbcb427.jpeg
    Except that's not your living room.

And Beer, you can't handle me, let alone my nerd side.

So...no.

Circle the wagons

iw9Eu2IZqUaJM.gif
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Ok.... you asked for it.

I have the original Atari from 1982 with all the games.

Nice!!!!! I have a Turbo grafx 16 with Bonks adventure and Slaughterhouse!!!!!!:bigsmile:

I have 3 nintendo, a sega, 3 dreamcast, a 64, a super nintendo, a n-cube ,a Wii, and a playstation 3

Damn!!!!!! You got me beat there! I just have the TurboGrafx and my PS3!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I own 5 lightsabers and went to a screening of Revenge of the Sith dressed up as a Jedi when no one else did. I had Sith writing tattooed on my inner forearms. No-one has a clue what they say apart from other uber star wars fans.

I :heart: you right now ....... My son has the duel lightsaber lol
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am incapable of watching the show Castle without crying because Mal belongs on the Serenity dammit!

Me too! I own the whole series and the movie. I watch them a couple times a year. I always get sad right before we watch the movie because I know were at the end. They had so much more awesome to give.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed this bronzed awesomely tanned man you see before you has a nerdy side. As you may know a well rounded man should cover all his bases................how else am I gonna attract the geeky chicks!?!?!?! :bigsmile:

Sorry dude. This hardcore geek married a man built suspiciously like the 10th Doctor.
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I love all the of rid**** movies and blade. I watch them at the gym all the time..

I met Richard Dean Anderson (stargate) and had supper with him when I was 14.. he was absolutely the coolest..
    Huge firefly fan
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

As is evidenced by my collection of Avengers art work hanging in my living room.

those are so beautiful. i'm jealous. i was jealous when you bought them. LOL.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Full on nerd here! Doctor Who, Sherlock, Being Human, Merlin, Star Trek (original, next gen, movies), Star Wars, Harry Potter, Futurama, Mythbusters, NCIS (Abbey is my girl crush), I love SciFi, fantasy, paranormal, I love to read and nothing says NERD more than going to the Rennaissance Faire to get your wench on!!!

Live long and prosper my friends!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Feel free to friend me my fellow geeks!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I wear my nerdism proudly upon my sleeve

or the front of my t-shirt

I love sci-fi, science, books/literature, classical music, anime, comic books/graphic novels
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    A little?

AHhahahah

Dude, I speak Klingon. Bring it petaQ!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    What inner nerd? I thought my nerdiness was obvious :P
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I think that my name and profile pic speak for themselves...

BTVS makes you a nerd too?

*adds another check*

This is getting to be a rather long list. I had hoped watching tv shows with hot chicks staking vamps wouldn't add to it. But such is life.

It's considered Sci-Fi, so i guess so. Also I'm a nerd because I was raised by Trekkies and met several Star Trek actors at sci-fi conventions growing up.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Full on nerd here! Doctor Who, Sherlock, Being Human, Merlin, Star Trek (original, next gen, movies), Star Wars, Harry Potter, Futurama, Mythbusters, NCIS (Abbey is my girl crush), I love SciFi, fantasy, paranormal, I love to read and nothing says NERD more than going to the Rennaissance Faire to get your wench on!!!

Live long and prosper my friends!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Feel free to friend me my fellow geeks!
    Omg Sherlock don't even start...I can't....I've been trying to stay away from the Setlock tag on twitter and tumblr.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

And just so we're clear, NO this is not a picture of my actual living room. Just a picture of the portraits I bought.

if the OP needs anything else explained to him I can use smaller words, to save him the trouble of privately message anyone else and disparaging me.

(seriously? I still can't get an eye rolling smiley up in this piece?)
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I own a Kitt replica from the 80's tv show Knight Rider. top that! lol
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

And just so we're clear, NO this is not a picture of my actual living room. Just a picture of the portraits I bought.

if the OP needs anything else explained to him I can use smaller words, to save him the trouble of privately message anyone else disparaging me.

eye+roll2.gif

Fixed it for you.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I play video games, draw, watch anime, read manga and collect anime figurines.
    Cbbd87I.jpg?1