Want to be "the hot guy." Others with vain motivations?

Options

Replies

• bringit30
    bringit30 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Exactly!!! I don't think it is vain at all - as one person said, I just want to look good naked!
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    I will freely admit that my journey is all about vanity. I am within the healthy BMI range and can do everything I want to do -- except rock a bikini with confidence! I'm working on cutting fat and increasing muscle tone, all in the name of a flat stomach!
  • sportzmom23
    sportzmom23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yep, want to feel great on the beach this summer. Don't want to feel like the fat mom. Been there done that. But I want to be fit for me, and how I feel, not to impress anyone. Vain, hell yes. I want to like what I see in the mirror, as does everyone else. If Some sideways glances occur, even better :drinker:
  • ShaneNelson
    Options
    Ill add ya, I think its a great goal to want to look better and more attractive. Just remember though there is nothing more attractive than confidence, no matter how you look.
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    i think everyone motivation is to look better, were are humans (most of us) so we can help it
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    MILF status is a MUST

^^^THIS!!!
  • katerinajulia
    katerinajulia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    to be completely honest, although i keep saying that i'm doing it to be healthy, i want to look sexy and i want people to turn their heads when they see me
    i feel that no one gets to know my personality because they too quickly decide not to talk to me because of how i look.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    This isn't my primary reason for wanting to get fit haha but I want my boyfriend's friends (girls and guys) to be like DAMN what a lucky guyyy ! :p
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    I think there are a lot of people that start down this road because of some health issue. But let's face it, it is our vanity that keeps us going. I for one have never been motivated by someone saying "you look so healthy" but let someone say "OMG...you are looking gooood" and I am ready to hit the gym I just walked out of again. So yes I'm here and I'm VAIN, and have a long way to go but I will get there.
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I want to become drop dead drool-on-yourself gorgeous. Yep...no worries here. Add me!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    yup yup I want to be Hotter :)
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I want to become drop dead drool-on-yourself gorgeous. Yep...no worries here. Add me!

I like this attitude!!
  • keeleen
    keeleen Posts: 93
    Options
    Psh, yeah, I wanna be "the hot girl" too. I'm tired of just having a "pretty face".

Oh I hate the "pretty face" compliments! I mean, yes, thank you, you're saying I have a pretty face, while making me feel even worse about myself at the same time! LOL

I wanna be a "damn it girl!" Rocking a bikini is my ultimate goal (sigh, maybe one of these days) but of course the health benefits are good too, but I can say it's definitely not #1 on my motivational list!
  • girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My goal is def. to look hot in a bikini this summer... Yes, I want to be healthy and fit and all that.... but mostly just want to look hot. LOL
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    It's nice just to just have the opposite sex look at your hard work and know they're going, "NOM NOM NOM NOM...."

haha... well, at least that's what I tell myself they're saying :P

Love it! Nom, nom, nom! It feels good to just feel good!
  • Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    True story! Who doesn't want to look good and feel good? Nothing better than noticing someone lookin at ya! Call it shallow....but its the truth!
  • bwysocki
    bwysocki Posts: 8
    Options
    I am goin to the river this summer where I use to live. I want to see all my friends and have them say "damn, she did something right"
  • dlbarnz
    dlbarnz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’m pretty sure the general consensus and motivator is to become ‘the hot one’ ; I’ll admit, I’m no exception to that reasoning….
  • LoserToLondon
    Options
    REALLY badly. I want to go to university in September and WOW them all!