What are you currently reading?

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Heaven by Randy Alcorn.
  • jacolyncoker
    jacolyncoker Posts: 86 Member
    I'm reading The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.
    I just got done reading Still Life by Joy Fielding
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    I'm currently reading Real Vampires Hate Their Thighs. But, my Nook has Sizzling Sixteen loaded and ready to go for when I finish it. I love either the paranormal romances or fun reads like Evanovich.
  • I'm just starting the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It seems a bit slow....does it get better?
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    I just finished The Pact by Jodi Picoult, I'm currently looking for my next book.
    I need some new ones, though. Maybe I'll hit up the library soon- I'm broke, LOL.
  • The Lightness of Being by Milian Kundera verryyy good book if you like philisophical things (:
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    I absolutely loved the girl with the dragon tattoo and subsequent books, but I am currently having a hoot with Cristopher Brookmyre's snowball chance in hell! fab u lous
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Fantasy in Death by J.D. Robb. It's set in the future...2060. So it's like Star Trek meets Law and Order SVU. She has over 20 "in death" books and I have read almost all of them.
  • jheller
    jheller Posts: 194
    South of Broad by Pat Conroy - have Wuthering Heights waiting in the wings
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    "The Host" - Stephenie Meyer

Only about 100 pages in but I like it so far!!
  • david1956
    david1956 Posts: 190 Member
    "The Blind Assassin" by Margaret Atwood. Just finished her "The Robber Bride" and loved it, but I am a bit of an Atwood fan.
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Rereading Twilight cuz I couldn't make it through the first time. I am giving it a second chance.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Jillian Michaels Master Your Metabolism
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    I'm currently reading 90 ways to keep your children busy during the summer holidays.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    MFPers blogs
  • chandnikhondji
    chandnikhondji Posts: 136 Member
    I'm reading what falls into my hands, no matter the genre. Right now i am reading the first Book of "The Wheel of Time" i got from my bestie for Christmas
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Insatiable by Meg Cabot, it's a pretty wonderful novel (think Twilight/Sookie hating woman meets a real vampire, lol).
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    "The Voice on the Radio" by Caroline Cooney - 3rd book in the series, I've got the next one ("what Janie Found") sitting here ready to start as soon as I finish this one!
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Insatiable by Meg Cabot, it's a pretty wonderful novel (think Twilight/Sookie hating woman meets a real vampire, lol).

I added this to my wishlist on BN.com, thanks for the suggestion! :drinker:
  • jewelshere
    jewelshere Posts: 91
    Sounds good, I'll have a look for it.
This discussion has been closed.