MFP ISLAND ...

Options

Replies

• timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    A few things...

1. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS ISN'T REAL???
    2. I took nobody from here but one of my BFF's Kelly, my Mother, 3 hidden friends, Banks and his wife, and then Ty cause he's cute. I then did post listing for job openings and no prior experience on my island is required. So I left an all inclusive island. LOL
    3. I reserved the right to vote people off my island, and offered low financing vacation packages for a 3 night stay to my island. Inquire within.

:*)

~laughing~.... Were going to end up with our own version of LOST!

Since I wasnt included in #2, I will be the Others!
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    A few things...

2. I took nobody from here but one of my BFF's Kelly, my Mother, 3 hidden friends, Banks and his wife, and then Ty cause he's cute. I then did post listing for job openings and no prior experience on my island is required. So I left an all inclusive island. LOL
    3. I reserved the right to vote people off my island, and offered low financing vacation packages for a 3 night stay to my island. Inquire within.

consider this an official inquiry

how do i get in?:smokin:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'll take whoever is going to work!
    No lazy arses allowed!:angry:
    Skinny Dippin' @ midnight!:wink:
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options

Hmmmmmmmm... Skinny Dippin... ~smiling~

That cannot be a bad thing at ALL!
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options
    Noone likes me its cool

i dont really care

well maybe i do

but

who cares...what can i do...NOTHING
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

GTO is our resident mechanic and flygirl. She has turned her X-Wing into one of the fastest hunks of junk in the galaxy. But her skills don't stop there, she doesn't need force powers when a GTO b*tchslap works just as well.

LMAO!:laugh: laughing001.gif
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    A few things...

~laughing~.... Were going to end up with our own version of LOST!

Since I wasnt included in #2, I will be the Others!

Ya, I totally thought you'd send an application for one of my job openings. I voted a few people off, I still have an opening for doctor and sushi chef???
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    A few things...

consider this an official inquiry

Make up a job...let's see...Ummm...candle maker? We might need light during the evening...Candle maker and lighter? Ohh...good one!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Alright, I have had several people write and tell me to repost this, so here it is. No one was left off on purpose, it just took me about 30 minutes to write this and I was running out of material anyway. Like I said, most everyone included in this because they had written comments on my wall or were in my friends list. Please, please, please don't be offended if you aren't in this. I'll make sure you are in the sequel, The MFP Planet Strikes Back.

"Ok, my lazy butt just got up, so I have missed this thread.

(I kinda just want to sit back and watch Ty squirm, but he did choose me to come along so we could deal with the monsters etc, so I propose that we all just take ten different people and make sure our islands are within rowing distance.)

Here is my list, but we aren't going to a deserted island, we're headed for another planet, a deserted island planet, that just happens to be in the Star Wars Galaxy, woohoo!!! (and that means I can take more than 10!!!)

Manda would be there as the hawt edgy jedi, the one that would use the darkside if she needed it, but eventually would redeem herself with her love for the handsome Jedi warrior J-Bacca.

Tami is the exotic alien jedi beauty that may or may not be J-Baccas sister. They bicker like it, but it may just be the intense sexual tension between them. She is working on realizing that J-Bacca is already in love with Manda, and even though it is hard, it is for the best that they just stay friends.

Emily seems enough like me to join in and be the hawt dreadlocked Jedi princess of cool, who is able to use her force powers to make anyone's face appear on anyone elses body. Not to mention that her space bunny is a ravenous ally against the darkside.

Ali would be the wise (and beautiful) Jedi sister of J-bacca, who gently reminds him of his place in the force by shunning him regularly.

Mike is the Jedi Grandmaster of Funk and the lightside. He pimps his lightsaber with the newest tech, and is constantly tweaking it to be a little faster and user friendly.

Ty is there as as the attractive scoundrel with a heart of gold. He may not have force powers, but he's handy as crap with a blaster and is able to shrug off massive damage merely by flexing his abs.

Phatsis is there as J-Bacca's best buddy and pilot extraordinaire. He flies our ship the 'Bananna Hammock' like it's an extension of his body (eww) and has been known to tear the arms off droids when he loses at Holo-chess (Those massive guns gotta be put to use somehow).

Lauren, Lauren and Missy are there as the Jedi Padawans. They might not be full fledged Jedi yet, but they make up for youth and inexperience with vigor and pure sex appeal. Darn they are hawt.

Sculley is there, she's a former member of the Imperial Navy, but after recieveing the order to destroy J-Bacca's ship she knew she had to leave the Empire and join the heros. Her experience with Imperial Technology and shear good looks makes her a valuable addition to the crew.

Crystal is there as the Jedi of soul and she don't take no backtalk. When things get hard we just send Crys in and she takes care of it with a generous application of attractiveness, attitude and force lightning.

Jo-Jo is there as the beautiful, exotic, mysterious Jedi Master. She's younger than our hero J-Bacca, yet is a great deal wiser and skilled. She has her hands full with this crowd, but she knows that together we can all be a powerful force for good. Plus she has great recipes.

Princess Laundry,Shannon, and Fatdancer are there as the exotic Dancing girls. Much more beautiful and skilled than the crappy dancing aliens in Return of the Jedi, they are how we make our money. When the cash get's low we just open the Bananna Hammock as a night club and we party the night away.

Krissy is there as the a former pupil of Darth Vader who joined us after she discovered that J-Bacca reminded her of her husband (who was a imperial officer on the first Death Star...uhm...sorry about that....) She can be ruthless, but is beautiful and dedicated to the cause of our heroes.

Kerikitkat is there also, she is a former space pirate who joined our cause after her ship was destroyed by the space slug. Not forgiving it, she plans to return someday to exact her revenge. May the force have mercy on it's space slug soul.

Jenn, Jenn, and Jenn are there are the three force wielding sisters with the same name known as uhm...'The 3 Force wielding Sisters with the same name'....they uhm...wield the force....and they are sisters with the same name....oh, and they are all hawt!

Gem and Cassia are there as bounty hunters that joined our crew for mysterious reasons...are they there for good or ill? No one but they know....

Helawat, Paperstar, Amanda, Jvann are our elite special ops troops. They wield special armor and weapons taken from an experimental Imperial space station. They are extremely skilled, and extremely deadly. Not to mention very easy on the ol eyes. *whistles*

Chubbybunny and Zenmama are the mysterious bearers of the lost scroll of Alderaan. Not afraid of anything or anyone, it's anyone's guess how or where they might show up, suffice to say, their beauty and intelligence is a great boon to our band of intrepid heroes.

Greysweatshirt is our fashion guru, not idle to let our Jedis look like rejects from a bad George Lucas movie, he makes sure we all look our best as we are slicing and dicing our way through Stormtroopers and Sith Lords.

Albert is our connection with the underworld. Speaking 200 different languages and uncountable number of dialects he's able to get us what we need, when we need it...and if it's illegal...all the better.

Wanderinglight is our historian and propaganda minister. She makes sure that while we are saving the Galaxy we get the credit we are all due. She's currently in the process of selling a series of our exploits entitled 'The Deadliest Bananna Hammock'..it's a working title....

GTO is our resident mechanic and flygirl. She has turned her X-Wing into one of the fastest hunks of junk in the galaxy. But her skills don't stop there, she doesn't need force powers when a GTO b*tchslap works just as well.

BigCityKitties is our Rancor tamer. She has no problems dealing with wild animals and has even managed to capture and domesticate a few for our own personal use. She does get mad then Phatsis steals her whip for what he calls 'market research'.

AuntKaren is there as our wise and mysterious mentor. She's quite possibly the most powerful of us all, yet she is gentle and reserved. But woe be it to the enemy that harms one of us, for her wrath shakes mountains and she will not be trifled with. The force is truly strong with her.

Renee is our Jedi morale officer. When the going get's tough, that's when Renee get's going. Never without an encouraging word, she pushes us to be more than what we are. Without her, the Empire would have won a long time ago.

Koozy, Wolfdreamer and Montana are also there. They are the Ewok wranglers. Not content to let the most annoying thing about the Star Wars movies rome free about the galaxy, it is their mission to keep them in line. Plus they make warm socks out of their little ewok fur. Mmmm...warm and toasty.

SoupNazi is there as J-Baccas fellow hater of Tom Brady. She needs no other reason to be there. That is all.

And Finally there is Banks-CPO. He is there to talk to the Hyperdrive and determine if Phatsis stowed another grilled cheese sandwich in the console. Without Bank-3PO we would be continually at drift in the void of the galaxy. Plus he speaks 7 million languages and tells a mean story....the ewoks worship him as a God.

So there's my list. If you weren't on it, then I apologize. I pretty much went down my friends list and wrote something about the people I knew something about. If you really really want to be apart of the action send me a message and I'll add you to it. Like I said, this deserted island planet is big enough for everyone.

I love you guys.

-J"
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Noone likes me its cool

i dont really care

well maybe i do

but

Well, I can vote someone off and add you to a hammock sitter??? LOL
  • chrix
    chrix Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ok... So I get to go.... um all I want to have is my motor home. I don't do well with those trees and bushes. If I'm there with y'all I do need the facility. And of course the microwave is there, and the bed, and a TV with lots of good movies, and some news now and then. Oh, the fridge would always have good stuff (healthy of course) and ...................OH.. my people.....??? of course my darling daughter. I don't have other friends here. I"m mostly a lurker. I don't get out much.
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options
    Noone likes me its cool

i dont really care

well maybe i do

but

Well, I can vote someone off and add you to a hammock sitter??? LOL

Lol super sweet!
    but lol i dont want to be invited AFTER i pouted about it!
    lol

but :heart: ya's!!
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options

Make up a job...let's see...Ummm...candle maker? We might need light during the evening...Candle maker and lighter? Ohh...good one!

oh oh icould be a candle lighter, yeah i love fire!:devil:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    You guys are using me for my recipes!.... I feel durty:bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Princess Laundry, Shannon, and Fatdancer are there as the exotic Dancing girls. Much more beautiful and skilled than the crappy dancing aliens in Return of the Jedi, they are how we make our money. When the cash get's low we just open the Banana Hammock as a night club and we party the night away.

OMG I just check with DH and he's great for watching the kids so I can run away. I am a loan officer/banker in my "non-mom" life, so mixing this with my pole dancing will be PERFECT!!! I can not only bring home the bacon, I can add it up in the pan!!! I can be book keeper by day, pole tramp by night. This so works! MY CALLING!!!

smiley_poledancer.gif
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

oh oh icould be a candle lighter, yeah i love fire!:devil:

See??? perfect! lol
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

Hmmmmmmmm... Skinny Dippin... ~smiling~

That cannot be a bad thing at ALL!
    Shrinkage!:huh: (another Seinfeld episode WTH??)
    Nah... you can get warm by the fire just don't get too close:indifferent:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Ok... So I get to go.... um all I want to have is my motor home. I don't do well with those trees and bushes. If I'm there with y'all I do need the facility. And of course the microwave is there, and the bed, and a TV with lots of good movies, and some news now and then. Oh, the fridge would always have good stuff (healthy of course) and ...................OH.. my people.....??? of course my darling daughter. I don't have other friends here. I"m mostly a lurker. I don't get out much.

But see??? I brought you with me! I'm not even going to make you work. I'm so going to let you enjoy your retirement!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Shrinkage!:huh: (another Seinfeld episode WTH??)
    Nah... you can get warm by the fire just don't get too close:indifferent:

OMG that was one of the FUNNIEST Seinfeld's EVER!!! LOL I so miss that show! LOL Ya know, they'd have an island if they were typing here. :tongue:
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    What the heck is going on in here?
    I'm too lazy to read so someone tell me.

Ty started some kind of MFP ISLAND....
    Name the 10 MFP members you would take with you to your island and a bunch of people got butt hurt because they weren't on his list. :laugh: