Replies

• maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    49!!!!! Woohoo
  • mrsnecincy
    mrsnecincy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Since I am better friends with the tape measure than the scales I'd say 5 inches from my waist and 3 from my hips.
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    30 for my goal, and another 10 for the ultimate goal.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Won't know till I get there to be honest. I have my ticker set to lose 125 lbs (48.2 to go) but depends what I look like as I'm getting to that number. If I lose the 125, I'd be on the high side of my target range in a "healthy" BMI. Only time will tell.
  • halimaiqbal00
    halimaiqbal00 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    13 pounds
  • CodieBear1
    CodieBear1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    9 lbs!
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    90lbs til my UGW (already down 35)
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    13 lbs.....I was there last year.....not freaking out about it but I would like for them to be gone!
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    5 more to GW and 20 more to UGW _Woot!
  • dianeb613
    dianeb613 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Right now 8 but subject to change when I get there. I have not unrealistically set my goal for another 18 lbs because I have been struggling to get there for 4 years. I have only been maintaining. Hurricane Sandy put a damper on my weight issues by putting 8 more lbs :cry: on my body because I had no control over my eating environment at home with no electricity and cooking facilities so I had to resort to eating out much of the time, and not doing that well at it.

I will certainly be happy if i am able to lose the 8 lbs...but I will be ecstatic if I lose more.
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    31lbs to go! Sounds a lot but I've set my target date at September 2013 so I'm hoping it's achievable with a bit of effort (and will power!)

At the halfway point I'm thinking of flipping my ticker to show lbs to go instead of lbs lost - don't ask me why but it feels right in my head :)
  • shosho420
    shosho420 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    31lbs to go! Sounds a lot but I've set my target date at September 2013 so I'm hoping it's achievable with a bit of effort (and will power!)

At the halfway point I'm thinking of flipping my ticker to show lbs to go instead of lbs lost - don't ask me why but it feels right in my head :)
    I lost like 30 pounds easily and then it just stopped.
  • djnusch
    djnusch Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i was feeling good, this morning, but now thinking about the 150 pounds more (deep depression) :-)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Oh god, around another 90 pounds, but my goal weight isn't set in stone.
  • PhotogirlTX
    PhotogirlTX Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    56.6 pounds to go! 33.4 already lost. I have my goal date for December 3rd... but If I continue to lose as I have been, I'll hit it sometime in October!
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    About another 30-40 to go.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Congrats everyone on your success!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

I lost like 30 pounds easily and then it just stopped.

Shame
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    I'm at my goal
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    83 more lbs to go