werd!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    wtf........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jojorocksforeva
    jojorocksforeva Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    That is ridiculous every food out their has the calorie count on it, Duh count your calories eat in a deficient if you want eggs have eggs,
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

I only have my certificate in Degrees and Certificates. But I have a degree in Certification of Degrees and Certificates.

Also in Plant Psychology

:heart: :flowerforyou:
  • marklarnold
    Options
    Y'all better be careful with this sorta klatsch... some talking head "expert" on CNN, or some members of Congress will fall for it and next week it'll be all about chicken/ egg control.... and speaking of eggs and chickens, which came first, by the way??? 4 university degrees and I've still not figured that out.....
  • MrsMaisonet14
    MrsMaisonet14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    That is ridiculous every food out their has the calorie count on it, Duh count your calories eat in a deficient if you want eggs have eggs,

Do you count them like sheep or apples?
  • stratusphr
    stratusphr Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Does this mean easter eggs make you fat too?

I am certain Easter eggs don't count.

This is a joke thread, right??!!!!!

Happy Easter!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

Just wanted to share something my nutritionist told me.

Eggs make you fat because if you understand biology, 1 egg=1 chicken.
    So have 2 eggs for breakfast is EXACTLY THE SAME as eating 2 whole chickens! It's science?

My sources on this are good because my nutritionist did a 6 week course at the Y.
    DAMNNNNN...

That means I've been eating between 3 and 6 whole chickens EVERY DAY THIS WEEK.

No wonder I only lost 5 pounds in the past 6 days.

You lost 5 pounds because typing in bold is extremely catabolic, your pupils dilate when you look at bold print, and the muscles that assist that burn more calories than any other muscle in your body

bwahahahahahahahahaha....Mutant, I love you.
  • qdvalerie61
    Options
    Very funny!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I fed a fair few million human beings to a hooker last night, she's going to have to Zumba like hell to work those off.
  • mrphil86
    Options
    Hmmm, I fed a fair few million human beings to a hooker last night, she's going to have to Zumba like hell to work those off.

tumblr_m0m4pt6Ocv1qigdgp.gif
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

So have 2 eggs for breakfast is EXACTLY THE SAME as eating 2 whole chickens! It's science?

My sources on this are good because my nutritionist did a 6 week course at the Y.
    DAMNNNNN...

That means I've been eating between 3 and 6 whole chickens EVERY DAY THIS WEEK.

No wonder I only lost 5 pounds in the past 6 days.

You lost 5 pounds because typing in bold is extremely catabolic, your pupils dilate when you look at bold print, and the muscles that assist that burn more calories than any other muscle in your body

bwahahahahahahahahaha....Mutant, I love you.

It can't be helped really :)
  • Mutant13
    Options

You sir, have earned yourself a high 5.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

Wow! This is both incredibly rude and also a little worrying!

I know people have their problems and some may see them as deficient or useless.

But I don't think the answer is to eat them.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    So if I were to drink cow semen that would make me fat because cow semen leads to making of a full cow, so I'd be eating a full cow

I am pretty sure you would have bigger problems than being fat if you were drinking cow semen.
  • Mutant13
    Options

I know people have their problems and some may see them as deficient or useless.

Problems are calorie dense. Quandries, however are negative calorie
  • mrphil86
    Options

We are war torn and violent Americans.

We hunt and eat them for sport!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure you would have bigger problems than being fat if you were drinking cow semen.

got-milk-chris-brown-ad_512x679_zps389b9cea.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

P.S drink Shakeology

If this is true... why does your diary contain eggs for breakfast??

She's recovering from anorexia