Eggs make you fat

Options

Replies

• Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    OMG. I've never heard anything so silly. This is a great topic for my next blog post. The caloric value of an egg versus a whole chicken... Do the math.

You mean I have to do maths? - I just want advice from people who have done a 6 week course. :sad:
  • upnorthmj77
    upnorthmj77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha Ha, this is great - made my morning! :laugh: :tongue: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker:
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    OMG. I've never heard anything so silly. This is a great topic for my next blog post. The caloric value of an egg versus a whole chicken... Do the math.

The chicken came before the egg therefor the chicken is zero calories. Well diet chicken that is... there's too many artificial cells in diet chicken though.

BAM!
  • Christylee76
    Christylee76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Is this a real post? hahahahaha
  • mrphil86
    Options
    Is this a real post? hahahahaha

Yes, it is of course!
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Totally true, ya know...

egg_2186045b.jpg
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    only if the eggs are fertilised other wise there are no chickens in them.

How exactly do you get a chicken in an egg without cracking it?

Well, I know Americans can lag a little behind the rest of the world in reproductive biology, but -

when a Mummy and Daddy chicken love each other very much......
  • mrphil86
    Options
    only if the eggs are fertilised other wise there are no chickens in them.

How exactly do you get a chicken in an egg without cracking it?

Well, I know Americans can lag a little behind the rest of the world in reproductive biology, but -

when a Mummy and Daddy chicken love each other very much......

Oh oh oh I know!

The mommy bites the daddy's head off and implants the eggs in the stomach area through tentacles!
  • truecaligirl
    truecaligirl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Phew , thank goodness I only eat the egg whites ... I guess that's like eating the chicken's feathers.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Ok guys I can't give you my sources because they are from an unpublished scientific journal but here is the cover

7C9FF466-226C-492E-A2DA-CD4BD0DE0F44-805-000000F8A77D5DCC_zps3c676811.jpg
    :laugh:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    an egg isn't a chicken... :/ its an unfertilised egg...

That makes it half of a chicken, right?
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Did you know that only eating whites doesn't make a difference?

I'm going to drop a little science here so don't be too intimidated, I took human biology in high school so I know what I'm talking about.

Eggs are "porous" which means they have holes in them, and absorb stuff from the environment.
    The problem is that when you keep eggs in your kitchen they are exposed to 'air fats'

Air fats occur when you cook the fat out of things in the kitchen, like a steak. That fat you cook has to go somewhere right?

So it floats around in the air and if you leave eggs uncovered the air fats get inside and make your eggs like 20000 calories each!

That's why I cook everything outside on a hot rock, that way the air fats go into the ozone and make global warming happen

And this is precisely why one should always hold their breath while walking through the kitchen. And why I always let my thin partner do the cooking. I'm not going in there!!!:noway:
  • expoduck
    expoduck Posts: 59
    Options
    Posting because I just wanted to be a part of the greatest thread of all time. :D
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    This has to be an april fools joke.....
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    This has to be an april fools joke.....
    It was started 2 days ago, so you can rest assured it is no joke!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    Eggs make you fat

No. Eating too much makes you fat. I can eat ice cream, crema cheese, eggs, steak, cheese or any other food one might consider bad every day and still lose weight. It is about moderation.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,295 Member
    Options
    Eggs make you fat

No. Eating too much makes you fat. I can eat ice cream, crema cheese, eggs, steak, cheese or any other food one might consider bad every day and still lose weight. It is about moderation.

Thanks for this invaluable tip.
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    If Easter eggs are laid by bunnies, then are Easter eggs like eating whole bunnies? Bunnies=fat because they do so much cardio they are like skinny fat. I don't want to be skinny fat. Should I make sure that my egg-laying bunnies do heavy lifting bro?
  • JessikaBlayne
    JessikaBlayne Posts: 1,457
    Options
    lolwhat?
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Then I'm claiming that eating a seed is like eating a whole plant and eating escargo is like eating the whole fish.

Escargo are snails...I think you mean caviar.