What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I was too tired last night to put a lot of effort into my workout, so it kinda sucked. I got home late, Supernatural was on, so I just did my step and some calisthenics. I was invited out for beer after work, and I turned it down to do that instead. I must be nuts.
  • Coyoteldy
    Coyoteldy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    P90X plyo whoo hoooo
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Today is a light day for me since it's a rest day on the Turbo Fire schedule. 240 plie squats with a 7 lb weight (for an MFP squat challenge), 100 tricep dips (no added weight), planks (side and reg), and some lateral raises with the 7 lb weight.

Tomorrow starts the "intense cardio" weeks for Turbo Fire.
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Just completed a 4km run.

Later I'll be doing:

30 mins of arm-focused pilates
    30 mins yoga
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Last night I did Crunch Active Sports - Chisel, which is low weights, high reps, but I got home late and needed a shorter workout. Basically a lot of the same moves I would've done if I'd had time to do NROLFW. This morning I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix.
  • Kerry_R
    Kerry_R Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    35 minutes in the pool this morning and will be doing squats, leg lifts etc... in a bit.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Hypertrophy push day yesterday

today in the am will be leg day coupled with 20 mins cardio.
  • thisunsimplelife
    Options
    I've started spreading my exercise out through the day as opposed to just doing one big burst, so it'll be 2 brisk walks, some skipping, some stepping and some resistance band exercises.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was strength/ treadmill circuits and today was Leslie Sansome 4 fast miles
  • DoneBroughtSexyBack
    Options
    CrossFit with a side of Deadlifts.
    baby-deadlifting1.png
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Love that! ^^^ Last night I did NROLFW Stage 5, A3. Not sure what I want to do tonight. I'm going to see if my daughter wants to run with me. Otherwise I'll probably do some Turbo Fire.
  • amyniceneasy
    amyniceneasy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I don't know how people find time to work out HOURS a day. You must really love working out.

I'm lucky to find 30mins.
    Today I walked for 45 mins of my hour long lunch.
    I'll walk laps around a shopping center while I wait to pick up my kid.
    I get up at 5:30 to go to work..I won't get home until 10 tonight.
    I'd say fitting anything at all in is cause for a pat on the back.
  • socomary
    socomary Posts: 52
    Options
    A four-mile power walk with my big dog! I found the time today because I am on annual leave this week - at home.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Zumba Activate
  • courtneywiens
    courtneywiens Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of high intensity interval training on the treadmill, 45 minutes of lifting focusing on my upper body, and 25 minutes of jogging/walking on the treadmill. feeling great!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Jillian micheals 30 day shred. I'm starting to :heart: it finally.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Two walk/jogs with my dog, Ripped in 30 workout, and 3 hours of raking and garden work.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Another strength / treadmill intervals today. I am really starting to get into this thing they call running (jogging) I have never really been able to run (can't explain that) but i'm trying again. I am jogging 2 mins then walking 1 min..repeat for 6 minutes, then jump off and do a strength training round. I suppose you could possibly classify it as circuit training (correct me if I am wrong). Total body workout burned 384 calories in 55 min (including stretching) Feels awesome!
  • mikeroobuddha
    Options
    Ride my bike to and from work every day - 18 mile round trip and then some sit up and press ups.....
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    60 minute spin class. Lots of fun.