Men Only - No ladies please - sensitive information here

Options

Replies

• sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Your erection didn't weigh an extra pound - your urine did.

how do you know? have you seen his erection?

Or maybe he/she was that stalker...

oh no, that stalker was me....and if any ladies want proof of his extra pound, pm me and I'll send you the pics I took :laugh:

and I prefer the term admirer over stalker
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Spectacular!

How can you tell a male tree from a female tree?
    The male tree has morningwood.

Q: What's the difference between "light" and "hard"?

A: I can fall asleep with a light on.

:drinker:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Your erection didn't weigh an extra pound - your urine did.

how do you know? have you seen his erection?

Or maybe he/she was that stalker...

oh no, that stalker was me....and if any ladies want proof of his extra pound, pm me and I'll send you the pics I took :laugh:

Oh. Can I get some too? I need some to PM to all the MFP ladies whenI want to send a FR.
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Well shucks. No, your weight doesn't change just because some blood moves from one part of your body back to the general blood supply.

It's the morning pee that mattered in your test case. Remember: "A pint's a pound the world around (referring to water)." But in this case, since pee's a little heavier than water, let's say you were almost a pint down when you weighed in the second time.

^ This
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I say! Your Batman t-shirt takes on a whole new meaning, doesn't it! :drinker:
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    *counts the people actually answering*

wow....
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    *counts the people actually answering*

wow....

You mean the nice people who aren't mean and making fun of my issue?

ETA: How many did you come up with? I was wondering the same thing...
  • nicole_andan
    Options
    OK Guys. Now that we have gotten rid of the ladies, I have a question that I am concerned about. I always weigh myself first thing in the morning. I wake up and roll out of bed, and step on teh scale before I get dressed. The problem I have is that I usually still have my morning chubber/wood at the time. Do you think the larger penis may be inaccurately portraying my weight?
    To test my hypothesis this morning, I weighed myself first, and then urinated to get rid of the chubber, and weighed again. I was 1 pound down. Does anyone else have experience with this?

I have a solution for you (not a man - you really shouldn't have put no ladies in the headline!)... Have a "special cuddle" 10-30mins or low->h/i exercise done, fluid retention :wink: disposed of, pee afterwards... you've lost at least 2lb!

YOU ARE WELCOME!!!!!! My job here is done!!!! :smokin:

Are you propositioning me in a thread where I am trying to get help? Really, that one girl was right yesterday about the forwardness of people these days. How about a phone call and some courtship first?

:noway: :blushing: I am not that kind of a girl! :devil: Just offering you a practical solution to your problem... Would also work as a solo effort I would imagine!!!! :wink:

I'm getting mixed messages here....

What did you expect?! I am a woman! :flowerforyou:

But, not a lady, right. Otherwise you shouldn't be here. :indifferent:

I'm a lady when it counts!!!! A real lady knows how to give and receive... a good joke! :tongue:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    Spectacular!

How can you tell a male tree from a female tree?
    The male tree has morningwood.

Q: What's the difference between "light" and "hard"?

A: I can fall asleep with a light on.

Q Why makes a hot new girlfriend a great carpenter

A The fact that no wood ever goes wasted
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    OK Guys. Now that we have gotten rid of the ladies, I have a question that I am concerned about. I always weigh myself first thing in the morning. I wake up and roll out of bed, and step on teh scale before I get dressed. The problem I have is that I usually still have my morning chubber/wood at the time. Do you think the larger penis may be inaccurately portraying my weight?

To test my hypothesis this morning, I weighed myself first, and then urinated to get rid of the chubber, and weighed again. I was 1 pound down. Does anyone else have experience with this?

Interesting idea there! This can also be used to find out how hot you think a girl is..
    220 lbs..she is ok
    221 lbs me likes!
    222 lbs get in bed now!!!:drinker:
  • mssgeni
    mssgeni Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Tehee.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Darn...I was hoping to read a thread about power tools, beer and scratching oneself. And this is what I get?

MORE TOOLS LESS WOOD!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    A pound of wood weighs more than a pound of fat.
  • mrshoneydew
    mrshoneydew Posts: 253
    Options

Jeesh. Like moths to a flame. I don't want you ladies talking about my morning wood. Have you ever heard the group Morningwood BTW?
    I've met the singer Chantal Claret and have talked to her online quite a few times. Her husband is the lead singer of MSI who I have also met.
    Music geek here. And female, sorry, lol!

Also....the answer is it's urine weight.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options

Jeesh. Like moths to a flame. I don't want you ladies talking about my morning wood. Have you ever heard the group Morningwood BTW?
    I've met the singer Chantal Claret and have talked to her online quite a few times. Her husband is the lead singer of MSI who I have also met.

LOLLLOLLLOL. You didn't find this thread searching for "urine", did you?

I love MSI. Will have to check out Morningwood.
  • mrshoneydew
    mrshoneydew Posts: 253
    Options

LOLLLOLLLOL. You didn't find this thread searching for "urine", did you?

I love MSI. Will have to check out Morningwood.
    Yep. And I'm nosey. :wink:
    ItsUrineWeight_zps46c83f07.jpg
    That's better.
  • youcantfoolme
    youcantfoolme Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    ROTFLMAO!
  • overbaughs
    Options
    Female here.

I think I just lost a pound crying, from laughing so hard at all the awesome comments! Thanks for a great Friday night!
  • youcantfoolme
    Options
    It shouldn't change your overall weight until you relieve yourself. But, depending on the size, it can create some balance problems, making you front heavy, causing the scale to be inaccurate!!!!
    THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY!
  • youcantfoolme
    Options
    It shouldn't change your overall weight until you relieve yourself. But, depending on the size, it can create some balance problems, making you front heavy, causing the scale to be inaccurate!!!!
    THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY!