Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options

Replies

• drkbrowniz
    Options
    Love this thread, giving me inspiration! Two kids by C-section, gained 50-60 lbs with each, 1 in April 09, 1 in Jan 12, started keeping track of food & exercises wit mfp in march & started insanity. I'm on week 3, have lost 3lbs & 2 inches but starting to get discouraged, this thread has inspired me to keep going, thank you so much ladies!! Can't wait to post my own success story :D
  • YEAHSHAY
    YEAHSHAY Posts: 10
    Options
    Looks like the rest of women, who have had children. keep up the hard work.
  • YEAHSHAY
    Options
    Wow,
    Takes a lot of hard work and courage to accomplish your goal to lose weight.
  • YEAHSHAY
    Options
    Blessings to you for sharing with us. Motivation Major.
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Bump. So inpirational! I gained 50lbs with my pregnancy and im 32lbs into losing the baby weight. You have all done amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    BUMP. So I can post when I get to my after baby goal! All you ladies are so inspirational! Great job!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Last pregnancy, set of twins. My only c-section. All of my pregnancies are two years apart.
    l.jpg

current:
    iphonepics091.jpg

Best post :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Thank you so much!!!! I feel I have a few more lbs to go but this made my day :)
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Nikkilynn3271 wow!!! you've given me hope that I can get my belly to look ok, your pics are amazing,
    thankyou to everyone who has posted pics, :flowerforyou:

Thank you! You can def get it back with the right determination! :) I'm the smallest I have ever been and I feel amazing!
  • smalldreams75
    Options
    Cna any of you ladies tell me waht you are doing to lose the belly fat?
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I consider myself the serial bumper of this thread :) Love it...I plan on posting here when my belly gets flat or I lose enough to be brave with the rest of you! BUMPITY BUMP!!
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    You ladies give me some inspiration that my "baby belly" might some day shrink (of course my "baby" just turned four). You all are doing a wonderful job! Congratulations!
  • maui637
    maui637 Posts: 4
    Options
    Bump!
  • Batesey35
    Batesey35 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You mums look amazing, it is an inspiration to us all.

Can someone explain to me what all the bumping is about? I don't know what anyone means when they type 'bump'
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You ladies look stellar! Very inspirational
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    bump
  • teresab101
    teresab101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! All of you are doing fantastic! And I give you lots of props for posing in your undies. ;)
    I am currently working on losing baby weight as well. The lowest weight I have been in my adult life that I can remember is 219. That was after doing a weight loss competition with family and friends and losing 20lbs. I was at 239 before that. Kept that off for a few months then got up to 245lbs. Found out I was pregnant. I was pretty lucky though and only gained 20lbs during my entire pregnancy. I lost all the baby weight within 2 weeks of my baby being born. I was at 237lbs. Then my body just gained weight quickly the 2-3 months even though I wasn't over eating. I think it had a lot to do with the birth control I was put on. It was making me feel horrible. I quit taking it. I had gotten up to 254lbs. That was my highest weight ever without being pregnant. After I quit taking birth control my weight slowly went back down to 249. It was staying between 247-249 for awhile. I decided to restart my weight loss journey a little over 2 months ago. I am currently at 240lbs and going down. I told myself I'm doing its all the way this time whether someone does it with me or not. I am hoping to be to be almost at least 1/2 way to my goal of 165-170(haven't:drinker: decided yet) by mid July. My baby boy will be 1 next week and you mom's sure are inspiration. I'm hoping I can find this thread:flowerforyou: when I'm 1/2 way to my goal and then to my goal so I am able to share my success as well. Good job mommies!!!!
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Love this thread!
  • pig2201
    pig2201 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump so don't loose thread I think
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!