Being noticed (attractiveness)

Options

Replies

• StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Um I use to get noticed a lot. Now that I am fat that's what they see. Of course my hubby thinks I am beautiful and always worries I will meet someone new and leave him. I laugh in his face lol
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I am fairly confident and can easily get noticed because of it but at the same time I can blend in with the surroundings and not be noticed when I choose.
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    Much to my husband's amusement the last time we went out 2 see a band (a cheesy 80's hair metal cover band) at a bar 2 different women asked me if they could buy me a drink.
    I flashed my left hand and politely declined.

I felt so pretty:blushing:
  • karen19711
    karen19711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    All the time....Smile K
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Other than by my husband, I don't get noticed by men and if I do, I'm clueless to it :).

I have a lot of women pay me compliments but there is something more appealing about receiving them from the opposite sex.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    i got noticed by guys when I drove my heavily modified 4 door Jeep :bigsmile:
    e9119467-62df-4eb9-b995-b7f686534273.jpg
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I pray that people aren't looking at me because if they are all I feel is judgement about my weight...I just wish to blend in but I have let myself get heavy enough to where that is hard
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I get noticed. It's funny though because I usually don't pay attention or oblivious and my friends would have to tell me. It's a nice feeling but not taking it too seriously. :)
  • danholden4006
    danholden4006 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty oblivious to seeing people check me out. Probably because I don't hold my self in high regards in my own mind so I feel that others shouldn't either. (Yes, I have self esteem issues.)

On the other side of the coin I do like to point out to my friends when someone is checking them out.
  • bethanyrees4
    Options
    Short answer: yes, I seem to get noticed pretty often. I think it's the hair.

But it can get really annoying as it makes me super uncomfortable when guys 'notice' me (with saying things, stares, whistles, honks, etc) because of how self-conscious I am. I always assume they are doing it in a mocking way.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    Yes I do I guess. Not as much now as before as I just had a baby so I'm still carrying around some extra weight. Funniest was when. I was heavily pregnant and some dude would be checking me out until they noticed my bump lol
  • MbiggsHFD319
    MbiggsHFD319 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I get noticed everywhere I go and I love it....I mean who wouldn't notice a gal in an orange dodge challenger SRT that steps out wearing a tank top, big blingy belt, Daisy Dukes and western dress boots? Lol. Yep I was the only daughter and the baby of the family; I like to be the center of attention. Lol
  • bjemar5
    bjemar5 Posts: 61
    Options
    I don't at least not that I've noticed
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I never get noticed lol
    Never get hit on either.
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Bill Murray said it best . . . and I quote -

" Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear and when I do, it's usually something unusual."
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    My partner says I get hit on a lot, but I think that's a matter of perception. I grew up a tomboy and just gravitate to having more male friends than women, and tend to share more hobbies/interests with dudes. So to me it's just casual/platonic conversation.

As to being physically noticed, not much. I slouch around too much
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    i got noticed by guys when I drove my heavily modified 4 door Jeep :bigsmile:
    e9119467-62df-4eb9-b995-b7f686534273.jpg

That's beautiful
  • iggylove123
    iggylove123 Posts: 302
    Options
    When I was younger creepy 20 30 year old men would stare at me. Now I'm a freshman in college and I still get some of that but also bold 19-24 year olds. Like a guy from McDonalds came up to me and said "you're very beautiful. Too bad I have a girlfriend"...wow. I get stares and checked out. Then by other guys I don't even get noticed. Everyone has their preference. I've noticed that now that I weigh a lot less I've been getting checked out more
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    nobody ever pays me in gum...
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Weird twist of fate, Where being unique gets you noticed everywhere.