7-Day Cleansing Diet & Miracle Soup Recipe

Options

Replies

• StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    It doesn't sound bad. It could be bad if you don't enough. Bug the best part about it is that you can eat as much as you want. I don't see why not. I need to slim down a little bit for my cruse next week
  • KimBeron
    KimBeron Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • TracyLMorrisphDiva
    Options
    I can appreciate making this soup and having it in the fridge as a staple between meals since there aren't any bad carbs in it.
    But having tried this in the past, the cleanse will upset your tummy so have Gas-X ready. You can also add cooked chicken breast to this for more protein.
  • ajaffe3
    ajaffe3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Starting this today. I have never tried a diet craze before and have always just maintained my weight by being an athlete. A lot of the health nuts/workout junkies on here are very condescending and rude in my opinion. I'm not sure why adults can't just let people try what they want to try and do what they want to do. This is for people trying this diet. Not for people to be called Idiots. Anyway good luck to whoever is trying this and for those of you who can't pass up commenting negatively.....go lift some weights.
  • Pippuccia
    Pippuccia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi;
    would you mind posting the 3 day diet for me?
    thanks so much
  • cabmup
    cabmup Posts: 1
    Options
    Good afternoon,
    I am on the first day of the 7-day cleanse and was wondering if artificial sweeteners are permitted?
    Thank you for posting this and wish me luck!
    Christine
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This thread started in 2010 ??? :noway:
    As for the diet- No thanks!
  • Workinonit123
    Workinonit123 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,
    I am on the first day of the 7-day cleanse and was wondering if artificial sweeteners are permitted?
    Thank you for posting this and wish me luck!
    Christine

You will not likely get answer.

Posters who attempt these crash diets say they're going to do it.....and then are never heard from again. I imagine if it worked, they'd have come back and told us so.
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Bump. And yes truvia or stevia are allowed.
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    No calories????? Even Vegetables have calories......Not many, but they do have calories. :smooched:
  • dragonomine
    dragonomine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I signed up specifically to post in this thread. I've been working on losing about 20 lbs in 8 weeks. The first 3 weeks I was at the gym 3x a week and watching calorie/carb intake and I lost absolutely nothing. I was very discouraged.

My sister in law said she was going to start this diet so I thought what the heck. The first day was def the hardest. I craves bread sooo bad!!! Now it's a piece of cake on day 4. Yesterday morning I got on the scale and I had lost 4 lbs.

Now, I'm not naive. I know this is water weight but with my working out I feel I have a jump start on limiting my calories after the diet and eating healthier. I'm hopeful I'll be able to look good in that bikini when we go to the beach June 15th!
  • dragonomine
    dragonomine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I made it to day 5! I can have beef!! YES!!! Total 5 lbs weight loss so far
  • jessica_chichi
    Options
    I'm at the end of day 2 of this diet and I'm worried I'm still eating too much as I haven't lost any weight. I've followed all the rules. Haven't even had any artificial sweeteners or diet soft drinks. Just the recommended water intake. For the users who had success with this- did you use the soup as your main meals and then the other allowed foods as snacks? Or did you just eat whatever you felt like? For example today, I've had veggies as my main meals and then the soup as a snack. The first day as it was fruit only day, I had soup as mains and fruit as snacks. I just really don't want to go through this whole week and not have any weight loss.
    Also, I don't understand how anyone can feel like they're starving on this diet. I'm so uncomfortably full after every meal, even if its just a small one.
  • UpandRunning2013
    UpandRunning2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • zahid222
    zahid222 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thanks will try it
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    for only seven days it is really not that bad

Reasonable calorie restriction and exercise is even better!

Roger that Sarah.

You are best off to eat within your calorie limits and macro targets and avoid all the silly and potentially unhealthy diets. Please ignore!! Your body will cleanse itself.
  • sozirny
    sozirny Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump
  • zahid222
    zahid222 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    can you drink black coffee?