Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread !

Options

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 more pounds this week ! 32 to go by the end of September for my short term goal to loose 40 by the time i turn 40 !
    Starting back on the 3 day diet again today it worked pretty good for me last week !
    Happy Monday to everyone !
  • kah68
    kah68 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Good Morning.

Monday Check-in~I was pretty much in a haze all weekend after getting hit with the car repair bill, with the exception of housework on Saturday no other exercise since I was without a car in time to go to the gym. It did feel good to get the office/game room organized and dining room table cleared off though! I did spend the afternoon with friends, which was nice. We rented Life of Pi – excellent movie!

Yesterday was spent getting all of my other running around done, laundry done, bills paid, cooking for the week. I had session with trainer in the middle of all of that too – having to downgrade my sessions to once/week starting in May while I replenish my cruise fund from the car repair. So, of course this means I need to force myself to do weight training on my own once or twice a week for a while. :sad: :grumble:

Sunday Share~Since I missed it yesterday and we have some newlings. My name is Kelley, mid-40s, and an accountant in the medical field living in north central Texas. I’m a transplant from upstate New York nearly 18-years ago. After losing my two senior kitties last year, I adopted Zoe – a very energetic Maine Coon/Bengal tabby. She’s 6 months old now and is so sweet and loveable, albeit a bit crazy at times! I started this journey on WW and then switched to MFP a year ago, hoping to reach my goal weight by the end of the year. I owe a lot of my weight loss success over the last year to finding this thread and the friends I’ve made along the way.

@Alison~I :heart: IKEA!!!
    @Kris1085~Great loss this week! Keep it up, I know you’ll make your goal.
    @Suzee~What a nice surprise to be down that much after replacing the battery!
    @Tracey~Great job with consistency this week, keep it up!

Have a great day!
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Sorry I didnt check n yesterday. I was POOPED. I went and started my strength training and then did 25 min of cardio after that. From there I went to the store and pushed a huge bag of potting soil around the store for 30 min while I did the rest of the shopping. Then it was home and back out into the back yard to get some more work done. Then One of my team members from the gym called and reminded me it was the night for the kickboxing takeover. I went and lasted 30 of the 60 min and that was it my body said nope I am done. I was pretty sore by the time I got home but I cuddled up with my heating pad and by this morning I was still feeling lots of new muscles but more an ache than actual pain.

you're awesome because i would have been like, are you nuts? i'm not going to that :laugh: good work!

Well I finally replaced the battery in my scale and I am down 6 pounds!

that's an amazing loss!
    Found out i am going to have my second knee replacement done on June 10....Yikes!!

wow, good luck and fingers crossed for you for a quick recovery.
    Toots - unpacking is a real calorie burner - and I imagine with that big house you are losing a lot of things after you put them away!

yeah, especially in the kitchen. but if i ever run out of things to put away the garage is still full of crap too so no worries :laugh:
    I really have to say,after reading 100's of posts,and quite fitting that relm....hello...My name is Debora....friends call me Deb. I love your open realistic approach to our quandary of weight loss. Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much for spelling it out. Its steps every day..every minute that emulate our behavior to reach that ever loving successful end! Your new are my new person to follow...please friend me for inspiration and encouragement.

welcome deb!

Sunday share -- for the new peeps. I'm Alison, and I live in London, England, in a ramshackle late-Victorian terrace in which everything is falling down. Ha! We were in IKEA today and they said 'let us come round and look at your house for our research and see how you use IKEA products and we'll give you a £50 IKEA gift card.' So I signed up and am awaiting their call. The poor girl whose job it was to get people to sign up said 'I've been told to get 100 people and I only got 7 all day yesterday and you're the first today.' So I think the £50 bounty is not quite enough. Though £50 for an hour of my time tax-free is good enough for me really. Anyway, we will obviously have to TIDY THE ENTIRE HOUSE before they come. Which would in fact be good. Ahem. Anyway. My partners in shabby squalor are my husband and my two kids, daughter aged 16 (permanently attached to phone) and son aged 12 (permanently attached to Minecraft).

well, that sounds like it could be cool. you'll have to keep us updated as to what they do. my 12 year old is attached to minecraft too. i don't get it. looks stupid to me.
    I lost 2 more pounds this week ! 32 to go by the end of September for my short term goal to loose 40 by the time i turn 40 !
    Starting back on the 3 day diet again today it worked pretty good for me last week !
    Happy Monday to everyone !

i love this idea and you can totally do this. and i'm inspired to change my long term goal too based on what you've just said. i have a couple of years before i turn 40. approximately 2.5 years. so my goal is to weigh my goal weight, which happens to BE 140, by the time i'm 40. i really like it. thanks for the idea.
  • jtconst
    jtconst Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Well nothing really went as planned this weekend. It is the first weekend I have to say I completley bombed on the food front. I was upset about it for awhile but then I got over it. I had a lot of fun with my family and while I totally blew it out of the water on Saturday I was probably at maintenance yesterday so it could have been worse. The only down side is I thought I would really have a loss this week to report but nope still the same. No gain though so I will take that. Yesterday was the kickoff to my daughters ongoing party plans for the week for her 21st birthday. We had the family party yesterday and then we are going out on Tuesday for her actual b-day and then she is having a party on Saturday with her friends. By next week she should be exhausted :laugh: Well time to get some much needed housework done and then off to zumba. Have a great day guys:bigsmile:
  • jack_yve
    jack_yve Posts: 35
    Options
    Thank you everyone :heart:

@suzee71 - thank you, the hard part for me is appreciating myself and trying to share me intimately when I feel icky looking in the mirror. :embarassed: I'm working on overcoming my self image. It's funny and sad everyone around me seems to think I'm this amazingly confident and happy person. Most of the time I can't figure out what reality they must be living in becuase I don't feel that way and don't know why they think I do. Then I realize that I must be an amazing actress, covering up my discomfort.

@skinnyjeanzbo - "Why, Thank you!" :happy: That is a really good thought, and your right. I can't accept compliments because I don't think I deserve them and then the hard part is believing the person trying to tell me that I'm ______ ! So in my head I have that battle of how can I trust them if I think their crazy/lying/being kind?

@BohemianCoast - I know in my head it's true, it's just hard to feel it sometimes. Winter is the worst for the duldrums. and "can you try to spot all the things that make you a *wonderful* person *right now*, just the way you are?" yeah I fall into this trap of something else will make me happy all the time, now my focus is less about thin and more about pain free! I started this journey 2-3 years ago and was 314 pounds at my heaviest. Last summer I was so happy with myself becuase I got down to 240, and then over the winter slumped and got back up to 274, sighs. so I count every week this spring where I am rededicting myself to being healthy and active as a win.

Monday checkin: whooo hoooo lost another pound this weekend and kept under my calorie count.
  • stapia
    stapia Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello All, My name is Shelley and I'm in Maryland! I need to lose 100 lbs or more! It all started when I hurt my knee YEARS ago in the Army and it got to the point where I had to BEG a doctor to give me a total knee replacement at 37 (6 years ago now)! And my "good" knee needs to be replaced now but I refuse since my knee replacement is not very good! All that said as an excuse I guess for gaining so much weight. Now my children are moved out (one is in the Army in Seattle and one is living 30 min away), it's MY TIME! So I joined the gym and started logging my food on this website. I'm staying "mostly" (except Saturdays) under my 1500 and working out at the gym 4 times a week for an hour of 40 mincardio and then some legs/arms. I'm not losing as much as I feel I should. Sometimes not a lb/per week. VERY DISCOURAGED! But I'm still working out and it hurts every single day I work out because of my knees but I need to do this for ME! Reading your posts are great. Just here to see how everyone else is doing and to see what I need to change! Hell I'd rather be eating the fried stuff and horrible food that taste WAY better then my healthy stuff but I'M NOT and I've given up soda and still CRAP! LOL Thanks for listening!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    JTConst - You're doing so great! Really kicking some butt!
    Allison - For what it's worth, I think you're doing amazing on this journey! You've come SO far and to be at 180 is AWESOME!
    Mo11y - I can relate to how hard it is and the frustration with yourself for KNOWING what you have to do and wondering why you just don't *%&#Q(*&%(#*$()@$*)#$*@)$) do it! :laugh:
    Mr. M. - What an awesome way to spend a work day! Those are some great little cars!
    Susancanbethin - I can relate to that inner sloth. Mine seems to be taking over my life these days. I've been excited as heck and waiting for the sun and it finally appeared this weekend. It was GORGEOUS... and I spent the entire weekend playing video games. Yup, rainy and icky today but I'm resolved to walk to and from work for the rest of this week. THat will force at least 2.5 miles per day out of me!
    Macbeth - I've bookmarked that page, I sure hope they post along the way because I'm fascinated and jealous! It's a great idea!
    Tina - I can relate. I've calcuated that it will take me about 4 months to take off what I've put on in 1 month. That ticks me off, BIG TIME!
    Marca - I'm so sorry you're having to go through that. Good thoughts headed your way and hoping you can find time for YOU!
    TH0407 - I've looked into Bountiful baskets and MAN I wish that had tha where I am. The closes is a 45 minute drive north. :grumble:
    Deb - Welcome! This is an amazing group of people. This process would be impossible if it weren't for these people!
    Susan - I think that's quite realistic. Maintenance until you feel able to commit to weight loss. You're making healthier choices and getting in exercise, I think that's great with all that you've got going on!
    Stapia - Welcome! I used to love the fried stuff too, but I've found my tastes have changed. Now things seem TOO sweet or TOO salty or TOO heavy. I prefer the cleaner foods.... now if I can just remember to STOP eating them when I've hit my calorie goals, I'll be happy.

Monday - Bad. It was a BAD weekend. Sunny and gorgeous and I spent it inside playing video games and eating too much. I guess I had SO much fun the previous weekend I wanted a redo? I don't know. At least I managed to get my apartment cleaned and some decent cooking done for this week (including a very fail chicken and rice casserole that fed my garbage disposal).

Have good food packed for work today and ZERO money to cheat with so, I know the rest of this week will be decent eating. TOnight I'm resolved to do my old yoga CD that I always loved so much but felt that I had grown out of (I've pretty much 'grown' back into it now). It will be a good way to get my body moving and all of my VERY tight muscles stretched out a bit.
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Have good food packed for work today and ZERO money to cheat with so, I know the rest of this week will be decent eating. Tonight I'm resolved to do my old yoga CD that I always loved so much but felt that I had grown out of (I've pretty much 'grown' back into it now). It will be a good way to get my body moving and all of my VERY tight muscles stretched out a bit.

having zero money is a very effective diet i've found :laugh:
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Ahh Monday! Here's to a new week! I have been holding pretty steady on the weight for April (2 pounds) and I've only been over my calories 5 days total in April (and only 2 of them were beyond 100 calories), so something has to change. When I've calculated my calories in the past, it told me I should be eating more, but that seemed so counter productive :noway: However, after a full month of doing pretty darn good on my diet and not really losing, I'm going to give it a shot. And I'm doing a zig zag -- we'll see -- Luckily my highest calorie day falls on Tuesday which coincides with my sister's birthday dinner. :bigsmile:

Today is Day 1 of my next 7 days and I am focussed on it again. My plan for today -- eat below my calories (so far so good) and I'm going to Water In Motion Aerobics class and then going to do some weights after that. My kids and husband know the plan and he's going to feed them supper!! YAY!!!:flowerforyou:

@ Stapia -- my aunt had issues with her knee replacements from several years back. My mom had hers redone in 2006/2007 and they were a big success. My aunt had her's redone this past winter - much better the second time.
    @MyMOwMOw -- wish I had given up some of my weekend for cleaning. My house is a distaster, and apparently it's going to stay that way until at least Friday as this is a VERY busy week for us. My goal until Friday is to keep ahead of my dishes and the floors cleared. :grumble: But I know a good dusting and floor washing is on the horizon!!
    Also, the no money is a good deterrant -- when I worked in the office, I tried to only have $10 bills or higher. Our machines wouldnt' take them them :devil:
    @LaurieK -- finally got the 150 leg raises in -- boy they were hard!!

Hope your Monday is going well.
  • Helenavee42
    Helenavee42 Posts: 175
    Options
    Saturday success: Talk with my bf last weekend is proving to be very helpful. He is being so supportive without telling me to work out. Saying he's glad i'm working out again because he knows i was so happy and energetic when i used to. I do feel bad for him because he wants to go to the pleasure pier (amusement park thing in galveston) or go ride go karts and I just don't feel like I can fit right now and I don't want to try because I don't want to bring that kind of pain and embarrassment on myself. He is frustrated that I won't try but says he understands my reasoning.

Sunday Share: Hi I'm Helena. I'm 23 and I live in TX between Houston and Galveston. I have a great bf and a wonderful puppy named Deputy. I recently hit my 10lbs lost mark! It took a few weeks longer than it should have but I am getting there.

Monday Check-in: Well I had a busy weekend. My puppy has moved in with me for the next 2 weeks. 1 day in and so far so good. I have a schedule all worked out so he is in his kennel a minimal amount of time. He plays well with my moms dogs but being that he is still a puppy he plays a little rough for in the house and all he wants to do is play play play instead of sit back an relax. Plus it seems like all his potty training went out the window once he got to my moms but it seems he can smell where my uncles dog went and thinks its ok to go inside. Thankfully I know his cues so I can pretty much get him out in time but there have been a few accidents. I will be getting in plenty of exercise as my schedule is set up to give him 2 longish walks and 1 medium one. I might skip 1 or two of the long walks as my sister wants to take him on her run and i'll probably take him to the dog park one day.

Have a great day.
    Helena
  • grandmakaye44
    grandmakaye44 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Monday check in: I am back from my visit to family. It was a good visit. My father is getting quieter and weaker, but still doing pretty well. He said that he enjoyed hearing us reminisce because his memory has "disappearing ink" now. It was sweet.
    My left knee is still very bad. I tried going for walk with my cane, and taking it slow, but it was very painful and seemed to have long term consequences. I guess I will just have keep my calories low and do without exercise for a while.
    I am sure that I will show a gain on the scales, but I'm going to give myself a few days to get back on track before I claim any gain.
    I haven't had a chance to read any posts yet. I hope that you are all doing well.
    Kaye
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    Staphia- Where in Maryland are you from. I live in Annapolis, Maryland. Welcome to a fellow Marylander.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Karen- I have a sportline heart rate monitor-so I am not sure how accurate it is for the whole day. I did take my heart rate multiple times throughout the day to help keep it accurate. I see it as a rough estimate but it does provide a basis for comparison.

Well, I found out tonight that I am going to be an Aunt. My brother and his wife are expecting their first child in November. I am happy for them but now I am dealing with the emotions of knowing that i will most likely not have children of my own. Due to my age and the fact that I am still single. I know I have the kids I teach and I can always adapt if I ever find a guy to marry but it just all seems impossible right now. Oh well, I will be fine and I am happy for them. I will get over this eventually. He is my younger brother.

check in- I am doing well and overall had a successful weekend even with special olympics. I was even down .8 lbs today. Which is great since I usually go up in weight when TOM comes to visit. I hope the weight will stay down this week.

We need to think about a May challenge. Anyone have any suggestions?
  • lizmil79
    lizmil79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

Today was weigh in - no loss and no gain just the same. I had hope to see a negative my clothes are fitting looser but guess I should be happy for not going up.

Recover from the Autism Walk/Run. I was in the 2nd wave so that was the 2.5 mile walk seem back to normal Today went to the Y for water jogging and clean house that was my day. Tomorrow back to work.

The walk was harder for me than I thought it was going to be. Now I despise how prideful that was. Since I haven't done more than a mile on the treadmill. I did it and I wasnt last. I did ok at 1st but the 2nd half it was puffing all the way. Didn't allow myself to stop till finished. At the end a group picture was taken I of course stand in back you see my white neck and lobster red face lil. Pretty ugly.

I have till August to get ready for a 5k The Color Dash I am convicted to increase my workouts.

Liz from Idaho
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    @liz--I'm so proud of you for doing the autism walk! And I'm sure you didn't look "ugly" at all in the picture--we are always our worst critics. Now that you have a baseline--you have a goal to achieve a new personal best on your Color Run in August! :drinker:

@laurie--Yeah, I've worn mine an entire day just ot see what it says compared to MFP's calculations. I was curious if you had something that was supposed to be accurate for the whole day. I've heard the Bodybug is supposed to work that way, but I'm not sure and don't really have the extra cash to invest in a new monitor right now anyways. :ohwell: Congrats on becoming as aunt!! I never wanted babies of my own, so I can't claim to know what emotions you're experiencing regarding that aspect of the situation. However, I can tell you it's seriously the best thing that's ever happened to me!! I miss my niece every day that I don't see her. :love: I bet you'll be an awesome aunt and a great role model for him/her regarding health and fitness!

@kaye--welcome back an so sorry your knee is still hurting. :grumble:

@helena--congrats on hitting your 10 lb goal!! Doesn't matter how long it takes as long as you get there! :flowerforyou:

@tracy--finding the right calorie allowance takes patience. My only advice is to try any change for at least 3 weeks before deciding if it's working or not.

@kris (mow)--I'm having a bad month, so I know the feeling. I'm doing ok with the exercise, but can't seem to stop munching. :grumble: I think getting back to the yoga is a great plan!

Welcome to the newlings! :flowerforyou: I know I missed some folks, but I'll get to you lovelies on the next round!

Monday check in:
    Finished my AP essays just in time for my students to write new ones on Thursday. :noway: Oh, and of course I also collected their Literary Theory papers on Friday which I haven't even thought about beginning to grade. These next few weeks are going to be a suckfest of grading. :ohwell:

I got in some decent exercise last week, but still not doing enough strength/core work. Tomorrow, I plan to hit the gym, so will do a bit of lifting while there. Sunday is my 8k.

Food is another story. Somehow two bags of Doritos jumped into my shopping cart on Sat. (they were buy 1 get 1 free, but still). Fortunately, DH loves them too, so he's helping get them the 'eff' out of the house. Just made some quinoa salad for lunch for the rest of the week. That should help a bit.

Oh, and I :heart: Jason Collins!
  • suzee71
    suzee71 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just checking in.

@Liz. Omg! You did fantastic! You finished and you didn't stop. I don't care how red I was I would be smiling ear to ear,

@ Laurie. Don't get down you never know what the future might be. It may be even better than you can imagine. I know those emotions can take over but don't let it bring you down.

@Kaye. Glad you got to spend some time with your dad. Sorry your knee is acting up. Hope you can get it taken are of soon.

@Helen. Glad to see you are from Texas even though you are at the other end of the state. I'm in Amarillo
    @tlh. Keep up the good work. Sounds like you have a good plan,

Hope everyone else is doing well.
  • BohemianCoast
    BohemianCoast Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    @Kris1085 -- Well done on the SV! Good to see that the 3 day approach is working for you.
    @Tammy -- I think any week we don't gain is a win, really.
    @Jack_yve -- well, look how much you've achieved already! I don't think slipping back a little matters as long as we keep going. It *is* harder in the winter. Spring makes everything feel better. And WELL DONE on keeping to the plan.
    @Stapla -- welcome! Do make sure you know what you're eating on Saturdays, even if you go over, because it's quite possible to eat enough on your 'day off' to undo an entire week's good work. Also, if you're working out 4 times a week, you might be building muscle and retaining some water. Even just losing half a pound a week is good because it all comes right in the end.
    @Kris -- I'm not quite at 180 yet. Two more pounds...
    @Helena -- Quite soon you'll be able to fit in all those fun rides! You should definitely plan that in as a goal. All that puppy walking is going to be great for you!
    @Laurie -- thinking of you as you process all these complicated thoughts about being an aunt. I'm sure you'll be able to be a brilliant aunt though.
    @Liz -- what a great accomplishment to finish though! When I did my first 5k I thought I'd die afterwards, and now I do one at least every week. So just build up your training; you can do fantastically in August. And if you can do 2.5 miles you can do a 5k.

Well, today is another lovely day, but I have to take my little laptop off to the Apple store; the trackpad isn't clicking properly. Once I've dropped it off I *might* have a little look around the mall at all the clothes shops I've never been able to shop in.

OK, Tuesday goals: definitely need to keep with the strength training. My kids were laughing at how stupid I looked yesterday, because my workout had lunges in and I am totally rubbish at lunges.

Have a great day, everyone!

-- Alison
  • Hi Everyone,

I have 141 pounds to lose (25 Stone, 1 Pound to 15 Stone) and today was my first weigh in, I lost 17 pounds.I'm really happy with my first week, eating the calories recommended by MFP and attending an OA Meeting yesterday and the Monday before has really helped to kick start my weight loss. I decided to give up my extremely unhealthy lifestyle last Monday night after an OA meeting, I have always knew that I was killing myself but going to a meeting really made it hit home and so my journey begins.

Now that I have the first week behind me and a support group in both MFP and OA I really feel that losing this weight will be possible. I attended the gym this morning for a health check to get all my measurements, blood pressure etc.. I was told i'd need to see the doctor before coming back, got an appointment today as my blood pressure and hip to waist ratio was causing the nutrition guy some concern.

Now i'm hoping for a 2 pound loss this week, I really don't want to lose it quickly as I don't want to put in the hard work and then be left needing surgery because of excess skin. However I understand that it might an inevitability considering the weigh I need to lose.

Well Done on everyone's progress, I look forward to being a part of this group, where we can all provide motivation and support for those who are in it for the long haul.

Thanks, Matthew :)
  • hayleymc3
    hayleymc3 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My Tuesday goal for this week is to work out every day, for at least 30 minutes. I've been mostly walking, so I'm challenging myself to break out my old workout DVDs. :)
  • hayleymc3
    hayleymc3 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I should actually introduce myself a little bit, because I don't think I've said much on the forums. I'm 22 and have over 100 pounds to lose. I don't have a GW yet, so no specific number really. I've only tried to lose weight once before, and I did very well. I started at 305 and lost 92 pounds. :) I got down to 213, raced in a 5k, and lots of other cool stuff.

I then gained most of the weight back, even though I promised myself I never would. Ever since I came to terms with what I had let happen, I've been feeling crappy about it. I still tell people I've lost 22 pounds (because I didn't go back to 305, thankfully). I'm trying to do this in a way that is maintainable and works for me. I don't want to be the person who constantly loses large amounts of weight and gains it all back.

I've been here at MFP since 2009 but I rarely post on the forums. Until now, actually. :) If anyone needs support, they can add me, I'll friend anyone.
  • kah68
    kah68 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Good Morning.

@Liz~Great accomplishment with the walk, you should be very proud of yourself!

@Laurie~Congrats to your brother, I’m sorry you’re feeling mixed emotions about his news. When I was young I always imagined myself with children, but when I found out in my 20s that I couldn’t I thought it would be a real blow - surprisingly it wasn’t. Then when my sister (5-years younger) told me she was having her first I thought I might feel resentful, but I didn’t – she now has two boys (ages 5 and 3) who I adore. I :heart: being an Aunt. They live far away so I cherish every moment I have with them, I love that I can spoil them all I want and then give them back to my sister to deprogram. She hates that I do that but I always tell her it’s my right as their aunt – I won’t discipline them either, I tell her I’m there to pick up the pieces when they get in trouble (doesn’t happen often). You’ll be an amazing Aunt!!!

@Alison~Enjoy shopping!

@Matthew~Welcome, wow 17# in a week?! That is an amazing first week. Good idea to see your doctor before starting any exercise program – just take everything one day at a time and you’ll reach your goals.

@Hayley~Welcome to you too! I don’t think I set a GW until I lost about half of what I needed to lose, it was too much to think about. Just set small goals for yourself and you’ll do great!

Tuesday Goals~No changes here, although my schedule is opening up a little bit so I should be able to spend more time in the gym until vacation towards the end of May.

Monday~None, worked late. :cry:
    Tuesday~Rest Day
    Wednesday~Training
    Thursday~HIIT on Elliptical
    Friday~Rest Day?
    Saturday~Swim
    Sunday~Training

ETA~@Karen~I have a BodyBugg, I haven't used it in years because I was tired of paying a monthly fee but it is very accurate in counting calories burned for the day, steps, calories burned during activity, etc.

Off to a meeting, have a great day!