what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    that i logged my food today - no guesstimation here. oh and that i signed in too.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    That I'm not eating the chocolate candy piled up on the table outside my office door.
  • jillybean_75
    jillybean_75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That although I made some really bad food choices over the weekend, I am back on track today. I lost the weekend battle but I will continue to win the war.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I don't post often, but I can actually share that I am proud of myself today for two reasons.

The first is on Saturday my family and I were going on a road trip. My husband said we will stop at Burger King on the way for lunch. Instead I packed my lunch !!!

Second, today is a co-worker's birthday and the people in my department were taking him to lunch..at Red Robin..For those of you who are not familiar, think massive burgers with tons of toppings, never ending steak fries and never ending floats....I declined the invitation and went to spinning class instead.

You are my shero! Reading this just made me smile with JOY...you ROCK, period. :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • koing
    koing Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Swam a lengths and just grinded out some back stroke lengths. My freestyle and breaststroke is okay but the back stroke is harder for me as I haven't practiced it in ages.

Koing
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I am totally thrilled to step on the scale and see it daily going down, little by little and not just inch loss...I LOVE how my clothes (jean and pants) are beginning to swim on me too! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I am so proud I mowed/manicured my front, sides and backyards to the maximum (for over an hour)--my lawns are looking too fabulous and I mowed them to perfection in an X pattern, with a box border around them and talk about making my fat cry--sweating and feeling like a hard working winner....WOW! Then, after a short break I went for a ride on my bike for 30 minutes or so afterwards...I feel like a super shero--I'm not tuckered out in the least and I'm getting stronger and stronger everyday. Later on this evening, after din-din, I'll take a long stroll for 45 minutes to an hour or so.

I'm Super happy about that--I'm proud that this flab & fat on my body days are sooooo numbered--WOOT!
  • NewDavenport
    NewDavenport Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    well i fell off the rails and gained my weight back,and today was hard for me because i walked into the gym in my town, and one where the people know me i was terrified of what people would think about me and what they thought when they seen me in the gym. but i made myself walk through the door and gave it my all, i didn't exactly make it all the way through the routine we were working out before my body started to reject the amount of work going in and made me physically sick but i still did an hours work out and am feeling the muscles for it lol but i am just so proud that i got my self into that gym and i did what i wanted to do in there i worked out.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Today I put on pants.
  • FloyMcCaudie
    FloyMcCaudie Posts: 1,132
    Options
    Well i saw a big *kitten* chick and i didnt grab it! Feel me?? ye it was hard..but i passed
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    My hubby told me this morning...." You're really losing weight and looking really good"

YAY!!!!!!
  • Mashizou
    Mashizou Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Two weeks ago I traded in the car for a bicycle and started the 30DS. I'm proud of myself for sticking with it because I'm slowly watching my love handles disappear :D
  • cb83580
    cb83580 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I just had my end-of-semester post assessment for the fitness program I participate in at work and managed to do...

27 REAL pushups! No girly, on your knees, crap here. Full pushups. I went from being able to do 9 in February to 27 today!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Even though I wasn't fully feeling the run I had planned to do today, I did it and I'm glad I did.
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I just tried on my summer shorts and they are all very loose around the waist! Yay! :laugh:
  • hollygparr
    hollygparr Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I've had mobility issues and the fitness plan seems to be helping that. Today I did VERY fast walk u a hill in blazing sun without my crutch. Small thing to most but i am soooo proud of myself :)
  • CVWjaquis
    CVWjaquis Posts: 7
    Options
    Great job in speaking up for what you need...as a mom it is hard to keep that boundary...we usually take care of everyone else and do everything others wants vs. allowing our needs to be taken care of! Congrats!
  • CVWjaquis
    CVWjaquis Posts: 7
    Options
    Awesome!!! Way to go!
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My killer leg muscles!
  • autozomb
    autozomb Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm proud that I worked out today. I struggle alot with depression and wasn't feeling it but I did it any way. :]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!