What do you plan on rewarding yourself with?

Options

Replies

• Naomii101
    Naomii101 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    cruise to the islands in july. oh and drinking alcohol for the first time in 6-7months. lol ahhhhhhhhhh
  • Naomii101
    Naomii101 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    cruise to the islands in july. oh and drinking alcohol for the first time in 6-7months. lol ahhhhhhhhhh
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Mentally: Having the body I always wanted.

Wanting: A new tattoo.

Will Need: New clothes!

ETA: Oh I also want to have my brother take some pictures/portraits for me and I want some family portraits done. No way I am getting any done till I lose this weight. I am way too embarrassed with my body.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Nothing. The reward is your health. The reward is looking good and feeling confident. The reward is finally loving yourself!! There is no material item or vacation that can be bought that will give you this kind of satisfaction.

I love myself now but jeeze, what a buzz kill. Nothing wrong with providing yourself ADDITIONAL rewards.

buzz_zps0e6d38c2.jpg
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :bigsmile: I will have a new wardrobe - actually, I will be happy to get into my little clothes again. :blushing:
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    20 lbs down.

A TRIP for me and the BF.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    nothing.

i'm not waiting till i reach x weight to live life.
    i'm trying new things now.
    enjoying the progress as it comes.
    i'm already there. i'm just waiting for my body to catch up

actually no.
    my reward will be to finally get to build muscle
    instead of always trying to lose fat. as my main goal.
    just focusing of strength. i'm really looking forward to that :love: :love:
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Tattoo. Ducati. Nose Piercing. Trip to Walt Disney World. Trip to Seattle and San Francisco. New clothes. And not all necessarily in that order.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    More weight loss
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Getting my hips pierced and new clothes! :)
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    When I get to my UGW/body I'm thinking...

new bikini
    new VS bras (the girls are on their way out)
    either a ribcage or inner bicep tat

Ultimately I'd like to get to a place where I have stamina and confidence to join my local boxing club and start training...would love to see how I could do sparring and how far I could push myself. Being able to join would be such a reward!
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Shoes!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Nothing. The reward is your health. The reward is looking good and feeling confident. The reward is finally loving yourself!! There is no material item or vacation that can be bought that will give you this kind of satisfaction.
    you should learn to love yourself at any weight! That's never a reward that I would tie to losing weight, but I will admit that I'm more confident now!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    nothing.

i'm not waiting till i reach x weight to live life.
    i'm trying new things now.
    enjoying the progress as it comes.
    i'm already there. i'm just waiting for my body to catch up

actually no.
    my reward will be to finally get to build muscle
    instead of always trying to lose fat. as my main goal.
    just focusing of strength. i'm really looking forward to that :love: :love:
    love this answer too, that's why my rewards are usually related to getting new clothes and not life events!
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I hit a goal today that I'd love to reward, but sadly, being a student means I'm having to postpone it. HOWEVER, that just means that I can shoot for the better one!

I want a recumbent trike that can (with some proper work from me) actually get up to 30 mph and to start commuting to/from the local town. I've had bikes in the past, and know that I can accomplish the speed IF the trike is the right one. Now, it's just getting under the rated loads for the trike I want (1 is at 300 pounds, the other tops out at 250 and I'm not sure I can hit that one. ::Pouts::)
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    New clothes!!
    Begin some serious strength training
    Amsterdam :drinker:
  • dyermatt5
    dyermatt5 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My biggest reward will be the look on my doctors face at my physical when my cholesterol is lower and he sees the weight loss! Also a second trip to Hawaii in January to see my son, his wife and my grand baby to be that is due end of December! :D
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    If I get down to a size 8, I'm rewarding myself with my first... ever... real.... BIKINI

I've never worn a real one, just tankinis and such.
  • Tomhoffman84
    Options
    Whenever I reach my goal weight of 170 (13 to go!) I'm going to the brazilian steakhouse and eating my weight in meat.
  • lutemperini
    lutemperini Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fitting in my old skinny jeans. They currently come up but they are 3 inches away from closing. That will be a reward in itself and one of my motivations on the track!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!