Husband ordering pizza

Options

Replies

• jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have heard that it is also possible to make your own food in the kitchen as well.

ok, so you've posted this twice so far and i still don't see the point - in no way is this relevant to the question. so really you're just being a jerk. good job!
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    no dont!!! too many carbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy crap relax. it's just pizza.
  • Hodgenska
    Hodgenska Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    For the love of God, just eat the pizza and don't obsess over it.

This. It's food, not crack.

I didn't quite expect a big response like this. -__- obviously I don't have a problem with pizza in general, or else I wouldn't be on here trying to lose weight. lol.... I was undecided, and thought I'd ask. Oops. Probably won't be looking for support on here anymore. :x
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Before I started this program, if we had pizza ( usually Meat Lovers) I would have two slices. Now I'd have one. It's not rocket science.
  • Hodgenska
    Hodgenska Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just have two slices of pizza and only most of the bottle of wine....ha ha

After reading some of these posts, I think I'm going to have to! lolol Only most. Like... 3.5 out of the 4 glasses it'll give me. Maybe 3.75.
  • totalsham
    totalsham Posts: 217 Member
    Options

I didn't quite expect a big response like this. -__- obviously I don't have a problem with pizza in general, or else I wouldn't be on here trying to lose weight. lol.... I was undecided, and thought I'd ask. Oops. Probably won't be looking for support on here anymore. :x

i wouldnt stop looking for help, support or advice here. just gonna have to have to filter through it.
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Eat pizza it's good
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options

Probably just want to think about how you feel vis a vis the calorie intake for the day. If you're actually burning through more than your entire daily budget, you'll feel that in energy levels - so you'd probably want to add in a bit more snacking. That will allow you to eat back your work while also eating a reasonable dinner.

If you're feeling fine and full with your intake, then maybe your workout calories were a bit off and you can fiddle with those entries.

In general, eating healthy is easier with a willing partner. But you can choose to not eat the food, as much as that goes against what many of us were taught as children.
  • 123ElieFaye
    123ElieFaye Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Instead of having two or three pieces have one, and eat it slowly, along with a glass of water!!
  • Defren
    Defren Posts: 216 Member
    Options

Do keep asking for help and support, just filter away the posts that are unhelpful then use the advice that you think may help. Often I just skip posts as I have shaken my head so many times, I'm surprised it's not loose. :-)
  • MOODYPD
    MOODYPD Posts: 10
    Options
    If you think one slice will cause you to eat 2 or 3 slices then don't give in. Now if you're determined to stay on track after a slice then you're good to go! Just try to eat a salad or something with the pizza. Enjoy!
  • pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Why not have one piece then have a salad and low fat dressing with it? That way you get a treat without feeling guilty.

That like saying you shouldn't feel bad about a big mac and fries as long as you order a diet coke.

Don't eat the pizza. Why set yourself back when you know how hard it has been to get where you are?

No, it's like saying, you shouldn't feel bad if you have half a big mac, a salad and some water.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    A piece of pizza and a salad. Easy!
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You have to treat yourself every now and then but Pizza is a big no no! Especially takeaway!

All up to you really how you play this one!

No food is a "big no no"! Learning a lifestyle means learning how to deal with ALL foods.

BTW, to OP, why not ask your husband to go out for his pizza now and then?
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    You have 1500 cals remaining. Why wouldn't you eat the pizza?

THIS! You could actually eat HALF a pizza with that... and still have some left!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

So ... If I take two slices of bread and put some cheese, meat and veggies between them, it might be a healthy meal. But if I put cheese, veggies and meat on top of bread and bake it, the nutrients magically disappear?

You're so much smarter than I am. Will you be my nutrition guru?
    t
    This is a healthy meal to you?
    U
    two slices of bread and put some cheese, meat and veggies between them

PS, dont forget that veggies is processed, that bread is processed, that meat is processed... so yea, where is this healthy? ms guru?
    The veggies are processed????? LMFAO

You're adorable.
  • murphey21
    murphey21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Pizza is my weakness too! I try to avoid it, but every once in a while I have to have it. You can't deprive yourself of the foods you love or you will get bored. I found that out. It is about portion control and better choices. Pizza every once in while never hurts as long as you count the calories and can only have a few pieces. Hope you enjoy it! Good luck!
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    If you really want it eat it. Like you said don't deprive yourself of your favorite foods. If you do then you will crash. Or you can make yourself a home made pizza that is healthier and less calories. Life is full of curve balls, main thing is if you fail to make the curve one day just make sure you jump right back on it the next :}
  • Dawn793
    Dawn793 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Eat the pizza! I haven't cut anything out of my diet. I just eat less of it and work out hard. I have been successful with my weight loss, if you cut out all the food you enjoy you will fail in the end. So eat what you want just less of it.
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My wife and I still order pizza about twice a month. Instead of a medium or large, we split a small pizza and order salads to go with it. Enjoy the pizza.