Embarrassed to go jogging because of pervs.

Options

Replies

• Chip436
    Chip436 Posts: 14
    Options
    I tend to go jogging with a friend. I also took some self-defense in case things get unsafe. It makes it easier to laugh about the men that feel the need to say these ridiculous comments about tits or *kitten*.
  • TJMiddaugh
    TJMiddaugh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    awwwww too pretty to run.

and what are you scared of? people taking a piss?

lol........
  • FearAndTrembling
    Options
    You people live in weird places. Then again, I'm not a woman or a creep who yells at them. So I don't really know how common this.

You'd be surprised. I'm not really sure why they feel they need to make comments but here in NY, it's more odd when it doesn't happen. It's still creepy though :huh:

It was new to me because I'm used to the gym where everyone minds their own business. Shrug. It really does suck.

It's kind of a paradox. You don't want to get yelled at, but since it is supposedly normal, not being yelled at could be taken as insult. You have to be really ugly to not get yelled at. Maybe these guys are just trying to boost the woman's self esteem and don't really find her attractive, but are just doing a service.

:tongue:
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    iPod and headphones? Really LOUD music and ignore them. Or get an air horn and honk back?
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    You're the one who decided to click on this thread. If the topic frustrates you so much, why did you click on it?

you misunderstood-YOU annoy me not the topic-lets keep the facts straight.

OP don't worry about the pervs, just do it anyway!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    join a gym and run on the treadmill. Either that or buy a treadmill.
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Ermaigod!!!! People are looking and honking at me! Let me post a thread for more attention . . .

Well, I have no doubt that they are honking at you. Who said they prefer girls only.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    2 words. 2 bras.

My thought exactly
  • Kst76
    Options
    Ermaigod!!!! People are looking and honking at me! Let me post a thread for more attention . . .

I think if she wanted attention she might have a photo of herself up. Maybe flexing in a mirror?!
    ]

LOL...
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options

I'm sure you know exactly what it's like to be a teenage girl. Thank you for the input... really helpful.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

I think if she wanted attention she might have a photo of herself up. Maybe flexing in a mirror?!

Perhaps. That's why I do it. Maybe she should also show some cleavage from a high angle?
  • Kst76
    Options

EXACTLY!

thats ironic coming from you, just like it was ironic coming from Mr 6 pack.

HOwever, if I had your body I might show it off too :)
  • ShreddedTweet
    Options

Perhaps. That's why I do it. Maybe she should also show some cleavage from a high angle?

Sure! Why not!
  • Kst76
    Options

I'm sure you know exactly what it's like to be a teenage girl. Thank you for the input... really helpful.

Look, not everybody is going to understand. Some people like the attention. They live for it.
  • ShreddedTweet
    Options

or pose for a Cleavage shot.......

Or grease up her ... body.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    The people that beep at me I believe are beeping for encouragement. It actually makes me feel good and keeps me going.
  • janel867
    janel867 Posts: 53
    Options
    awwwww too pretty to run.

and what are you scared of? people taking a piss?

... taking THE piss.

It's creepy guys that are the problem....

if that doesnt mean expelling urine from your body, then i have no idea what it does mean.

^^^^^^^^ CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!! I also wondered what the deal with people taking a piss was!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I'm scared that people are going to take the piss. I already get honked at by pervy old men and stuff randomly while walking sometimes. Ugh, it just creeps me out and makes me angry.

I already apologized for that.I know it was wrong and i should behave myself.

It wont happen again
    Haaaa-Wink-how-i-met-your-mother-28604114-245-255.gif
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

or pose for a Cleavage shot....... Lets face it-we are on a fitness site we ALL want to show off our progress
    ......so what was the topic again??? Oh yeah, pervs and running, right!

Yep. People once again complaining about getting attention and then getting butt hurt when we point out the obvious.
  • ShreddedTweet
    Options

or pose for a Cleavage shot....... Lets face it-we are on a fitness site we ALL want to show off our progress
    ......so what was the topic again??? Oh yeah, pervs and running, right!

Yep. People once again complaining about getting attention and then getting butt hurt when we point out the obvious.

I'm not the OP you pair of geniuses. She isn't displaying anything.
This discussion has been closed.