Replies

• chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'm just trying to set the mood for the rest of my day
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    I don't care if my husband wants to date, but my boyfriend is off limits.

:laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    LOLz this post is right in line with my experience yesterday. MFP is so timely. As I walked around the school yesterday with husband who had never shown his face in the daytime, it was shocking to see the women staring. Just straight out staring. They act like they never saw a man before. I was like.."seriously? what do you think, he's gonna stop and ask for your number, right here and now?" He just keeps on walking paying them zero attention, like "You ho-bags don't even exist." At least my married man knows if you do it, don't do it right under my nose and also being at kids school, what's the old saying? "Don't *kitten* where you eat."

(Sancho on the other hand has NO common sense whatsoever. *sigh* Kids these days. *smh*)
    71kLnnwetZL._SY679_.jpg
    I'm like .oO(did i really have to say DON'T to wear the t-shirt I got you outside of the house? Guess so, live and learn.)
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    rings don't plug holes

Whoooooooooaaaaaa bahahahahahhahahah TRUTH!! I almost spit out my drink
  • evans72002
    evans72002 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    This just made me vomit a little in my mouth. Why get married in the first place if you want to date???
  • chantelp89
    Options
    Wow! I find this thread deeply offensive!

As a single man trying desperately to find a suitable partner it's appalling to think that they're are guys out there ignoring and mistreating their wives just for some casual fun.

All of you guys joking around and giggling about this are really inconsiderate and immature.

Haven't you thought about the wife at home? Little Billy missing his good night kiss why Dad's down at the local Wal Mart parking lot getting it on with some woman who doesn't have enough self respect to get her own man!
    Coincidently, I was at Walmart yesterday
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

As a single man trying desperately to find a suitable partner it's appalling to think that they're are guys out there ignoring and mistreating their wives just for some casual fun.

All of you guys joking around and giggling about this are really inconsiderate and immature.

Haven't you thought about the wife at home? Little Billy missing his good night kiss why Dad's down at the local Wal Mart parking lot getting it on with some woman who doesn't have enough self respect to get her own man!

Would Brokeback
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options

You're AMAZING.. stay strong and you will find a good woman there are still a few of us left:flowerforyou:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Married schmarried. Is he hot and rich? I'll just get knocked up and my life will be set!

That REEKS of desperation...
    Just sound financial planning.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

I am OFFENDED by this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just what kind of man do you take me for? We might be seen at a Wal Mart parking lot. The Dollar Tree is much less crowded.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Dont get me wrong. I am all for the slutting it up!

But the 'knock up' to get taken care of is sooooo looser.

How much looser is it?
    Must be pretty loose
    To get the baby out.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

It always ends up at Walmart! Damn that establishment!!!!:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options
    This just made me vomit a little in my mouth. Why get married in the first place if you want to date???

I didn't think she'd say yes!!!!

It was a dare!
  • evans72002
    Options
    Get knocked up and my life will be set? What is wrong with our society? What about the child? The child who is fatherless. Selfish thinking!!!
  • evans72002
    Options

It was a dare!
    Yet, she is your so called inspiration???
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options

It always ends up at Walmart! Damn that establishment!!!!:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Yeah. That happens...
  • chantelp89
    Options

They've got everything!!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Too many people at Wal-Mart...Whole Foods, different story...pretty empty and where i live most of them have there nose in the air....oh and Hobby Lobby and Home depot have some nice sheds out front...
  • sexymuffintop
    sexymuffintop Posts: 636
    Options

Would Brokeback

Would watch
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options

It was a dare!
    Yet, she is your so called inspiration???

Yeah, I have to get healthy so I can outlive her. I don't want her getting all my stuff.