'No, I don't date THOSE guys'

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Get knocked up and my life will be set? What is wrong with our society? What about the child? The child who is fatherless. Selfish thinking!!!
    Um, fatherless? The whole point is for Daddy to pay up!

YOU are the very reason I don't tell my dates that I've had a vasectomy.
    That is so dishonest. Shame on you.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Wow! I find this thread deeply offensive!

As a single man trying desperately to find a suitable partner it's appalling to think that they're are guys out there ignoring and mistreating their wives just for some casual fun.

All of you guys joking around and giggling about this are really inconsiderate and immature.

Haven't you thought about the wife at home? Little Billy missing his good night kiss why Dad's down at the local Wal Mart parking lot getting it on with some woman who doesn't have enough self respect to get her own man!
    Coincidently, I was at Walmart yesterday

It always ends up at Walmart! Damn that establishment!!!!:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
    They've got everything!!

Oh and for the record...I'm pretty sick and tired of the 76 year old greeter giving me the "How YOU doin" :love: eyes whenever I walk in there in my frayed cargo shorts.

B1tch I'm just here for some prescriptions, plates, couple of birthday cards, groceries, jumper cables, new lawn furniture, an ab roller, some dog food, and a nice new watch....I ain't got time for that sh1t!
    You have made my day

Glad I coud mak ur smle...

ETA: Sorry it's hard to type with 1 hand sometimes.

HAHAHA!!!
  • lraien
    lraien Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Funniest thread ever - especially since I just read the other one :)
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    As a single man trying desperately to find a suitable partner it's appalling to think that they're are guys out there ignoring and mistreating their wives just for some casual fun.

Hey, hey, you are making some false assumptions there, buster. Just because I have a girlfriend, doesn't mean that my wife is ignored and unloved.

We're both dating the same woman. :love:
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    If you want to make me smile, just say dirty things to me I'm fairly easy lol
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

Hey, hey, you are making some false assumptions there, buster. Just because I have a girlfriend, doesn't mean that my wife is ignored and unloved.

You lucky son of a...........
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    If you want to make me smile, just say dirty things to me I'm fairly easy lol

MUD PUDDLE, tough mudder, 3 days no shower.....
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Get knocked up and my life will be set? What is wrong with our society? What about the child? The child who is fatherless. Selfish thinking!!!

bahaha!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

You lucky son of a...........

That way lies DANGER young padawan!

Your wife will end up getting all your girlfriend's affections and you'll get stuck paying for dinner and handling yourself in the bathroom.
  • evans72002
    evans72002 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Oh, you are referring to the type of sarcasm that is just saying the complete opposite of what you really mean. People without any wit have to do that. It's okay, Buddy.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Oh, you are referring to the type of sarcasm that is just saying the complete opposite of what you really mean. People without any wit have to do that. It's okay, Buddy.
    Oh go back to bed!
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options

I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

bahaha!

The story smells like bull****, but it's funny as hell:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html
  • evans72002
    Options
    With women out there lurking around rich husbands, I better wash the sheets first.
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    ummmm AREN'T they off limits???
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options
    With women out there lurking around rich husbands, I better wash the sheets first.

It's ok, not everyone can marry a billionaire
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

I'm keeping a keen eye on the news for this weekend....Powerball for the win!
  • evans72002
    Options

It's ok, not everyone can marry a billionaire

I know ;-)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I'm keeping a keen eye on the news for this weekend....Powerball for the win!
    So ... You want kids? ;-)