'No, I don't date THOSE guys'

Options

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I hope this thread is a joke - but if not - pathetic

Does that mean you won't go out with me?

That's ok, I will go out with you. Bring your wife and we will make it a party.
    Did someone say party?

There is a party in my pants....climb on up and have a b-all (dirty enough?)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    lol I guess I'm too naive for this world but to all those who are sticking with the traditional ideals of monogamy, thank you.
    this post just reinforced my "refuse to get married" mentality
    Did it also reinforce your lack of a sense of humor. ;-)
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Did someone say party?

You had me at pants party
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    this thread is hilarious! Thank you for cheering up my Friday :drinker:
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

Did someone say party?

See what happens when you step out for your workout!!!! Missed the F'ckin boat again :sad: :cry:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

Did someone say party?

See what happens when you step out for your workout!!!! Missed the F'ckin boat again :sad: :cry:

No, no, I always am having a party in my head, you are invited.
  • craigmandu
    Options

Did someone say party?

Thanks love...I get tired of showing up late to the game, and having to sit on the bench as a result :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • harvo
    Options

Did someone say party?

A head party...now THAT IS MY KINDA PARTAY!!!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • harvo
    Options

Did someone say party?

Dang...I work from home and am not wearing pants...
  • craigmandu
    Options

Did someone say party?

Best job ever!!!
  • harvo
    Options

Did someone say party?

Best job ever!!!

I do it because Pimpin ain't easy...
  • craigmandu
    Options
    I do it because Pimpin ain't easy...

Bling doesn't buy itself!!!! I'm with ya girl! :glasses: :smokin:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I stopped reading after head party. Sign me up.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    If you are a married individual, it shouldn't matter what anyone of the opposite sex says or does. The only one that should matter is your spouse.

Boring.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Who really says that nowadays?

It really bothers me when some, and I repeat, some chicks think 'married men' are off limits, taken, unavailable, and whatever other degrading adjective comes to mind. Seriously, those kind of chicks need to get over that thought because it makes them look like a tease.

What are your feelings about that?

I'm confused...how is a woman saying a man is off limits being a tease? Is she on a pole while she's saying it?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Married men ARE off limits, that's the point of marriage... The reason women don't want to date married men is because once they know and realise you're willing to and capable of cheating on someone you're married to, they don't want you to do the same to them. At least, that's my philosophy. Gods what a stupid question >>

tumblr_meqdd2StU71ry4qim.gif
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

It really bothers me when some, and I repeat, some chicks think 'married men' are off limits, taken, unavailable, and whatever other degrading adjective comes to mind. Seriously, those kind of chicks need to get over that thought because it makes them look like a tease.

I think every woman should get a harem of men who they will then defend from predators of the female persuasion. What are your feelings about that?
  • harvo
    Options
    10 would bang!
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options

I think every woman should get a harem of men who they will then defend from predators of the female persuasion. What are your feelings about that?

LOL!! Just tell your man to not wear his wedding ring when you go out, and then ignore him. Then women will assume he's an unmarried, uninteresting loser who is being ignored by the woman he's with and will not pay any attention to him. The happier the guy seems, the more the vultures swoop in. I just laugh. No one can do anything for my husband that I don't already do. *ahem*
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

I don't know about other folks but I know my wife b*tches and moans ALL the time about having to clean up after me. I'm pretty sure she'd harikari herself with a baseball bat rather than have to clean up after an entire group of dudes.

But I'm sure she'd like the attention for the first hour or six...teen.