Over 200 New Year New Me Part 29

Options

Replies

• RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Im having a really hard time going back into my schedule of eating. I was ok with eating every 2-3 hours but since I have been eating more "snack" rather than actual meals lately I just want to constantly be chewing on something!!!

I stuck to bfast as planned and had a small snack to hold me over to lunch but its 1136 EST and Im starving! Im trying to hold off til 12 for lunch so I am just chugging water (Already had 60oz) and keeping busy!

Ugh its gonna be a long process to get back on track!

Do you have any gum? I also like to chew on veggies when I have that urge. It's low calories and I like the crunch.

POS Me-That is a BEAUTIFUL bedroom set!! It's classic!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Im having a really hard time going back into my schedule of eating. I was ok with eating every 2-3 hours but since I have been eating more "snack" rather than actual meals lately I just want to constantly be chewing on something!!!

I stuck to bfast as planned and had a small snack to hold me over to lunch but its 1136 EST and Im starving! Im trying to hold off til 12 for lunch so I am just chugging water (Already had 60oz) and keeping busy!

cris, try a piece of frut, or even some celery/carrots with laughting cow..those are great snacks and keep me full until my next meal. I would suggest some gum..but that always makes me even more hungry and gassy/bloated from all the air or chewing ( sorry too much info).

hang on girl...13 minutes until noon :flowerforyou:
  • Positively_Me
    Options

Do you have any gum? I also like to chew on veggies when I have that urge. It's low calories and I like the crunch.

POS Me-That is a BEAUTIFUL bedroom set!! It's classic!

thanks girl! if our first one lasted almost 16 years..and it was a contemporary set..this one will last us a lot longer:laugh:
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Thanks Laila! I needed a hug :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Positively_Me
    Options
    Jess, I LOVE the new pic...you are so beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • Positively_Me
    Options

you're only about 3 hours away...do you want me to come up and cheer up a great friend/sista?
  • cris20056
    Options
    I still carry my EXTRA sugar free gum with me (thanks BL!) I used it a lot when I first started in January but as my body adjusted to less amount of food I stopped needing the gum...havent had any in quite some time....its 8 mins to noon so I will wait on the gum to hold me over from lunch to pre-dinner snack!

Thanks girls!

Not gonna lie- not a fan of fruits and veggies...Im not going to all of a sudden start eating them cause Im trying to make it so that what I eat now is what i will eat forever, and I know I will not be buying fruits and veggies as snack forever....i do enjoy the ocassional watermelon but thats about it...and yea it makes me hungrier
  • RedneckWmn
    Options

HUGS! Cheer up. We are all gonna get through this together! You will see the 190's again and will DEFINITELY see 170's by the end of the year.

Laila-awww thank you! I don't think I have felt so naked in that outfit but I'm going to go for it and wear it out Friday night!
  • cris20056
    Options
    I waited to 12:12 casue I got busy at work...yummy lunch

Thanks for keeping me occupied girls
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Hello, hello!

It was another fun weekend and I can't say I exactly succeeded at the weekend challenge, but I can't say I failed, either. There was so much delicious food around, but I ate a LOT less than I would have in the past and really thought about everything before I ate it.

Friday I visited my horse (just grooming and ground work), followed by watching a movie with my sister (The Runaways), a Walmart shopping trip for groceries and then McDonalds for dinner. At 10pm I realized I had completely forgotten to eat dinner and Sonic was closed. Boo!

Saturday, I rode my horse then went to a birthday party for BF's friend. I didn't go too crazy, but admit that the rice krispie bar and brownie were too awesome to resist.

Sunday was brunch with the bf's family, then a potluck at the barn followed by horseback riding followed by eating more of the potluck food. In reality, I didn't eat that much, but the stuff I ate wasn't exactly healthy. I had a blast, though!

So far, I haven't logged any of my weekend food, but may try to go back and do that. The scale said 192.6 this morning which is upsetting but I have to admit that I didn't drink much water and had sodas and beer both Saturday and yesterday. I'm sure everything will be fine again in a day or two, considering it's really easy to stay on track during the week. Also, I didn't do much exercise this weekend because I was still sore from Cardio Max on Thursday! All is well now and if it isn't too hot and humid, I may go for a run this evening.

Meokk: Great job on your first two workouts of C25k!

Jess: Sounds like you kicked butt during your move! You are totally country, but I love it. It might be a good thing for others that we don't live in the same state or we'd be T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

Raider: Welcome back! Hope things get better for you. Try not to worry too much about the doctors and just have lots of fun bed pilates sessions! I can't imagine how stressful it must be trying to get pregnant, so I wish you the very best of luck! What's our phrase around here...."sending good vibes to your uterus"

Pos_Me: The bedroom set is beautiful. You'll have to break it in with some bed pilates sessions...FUN!

Hmm, can we tell what Heather has on her mind today (and had on her mind all weekend)? A nice relaxing evening with the bf is in store, with no kids around....do I hear angels singing?

Hope you're all having a good start to the week!
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Back from a mid-day swim and feeling good! I swam for about 35 minutes today and felt stronger than when I swam on Wednesday. Sad that I won't be able to swim as often when I'm back in NYC, Just remembered how much I love it and I'll only have about a month to do it. The woman swimming in my lane complimented me on my "beautiful stroke". Glad to see that those 4 years on high school swim team didn't leave me!

I'm working from St. Louis today, but my MIL is driving up to have lunch with me. It's very kind of her to do and I'm sure it will be a good lunch. We're going to the Cardinals' game tonight (playing Houston for all you Texans!) and I'll have to control myself in the face of delcious stadium food. Perhaps I'll focus on a very healthy lunch so I can play a little tonight. However, I will NOT allow myself to go over on calories today. I've been on a 4 day streak of OVER and I'm "over" it. :laugh:

Be back on later!
  • raiderape
    raiderape Posts: 300
    Options
    I have a few mins to chat before lunch break is over. So I am a little less stressed today so that is helping. (Trying not to think about everything) Thanks everyone for all of that thoughts and prayers!! :blushing: :blushing: Love you all!!

So far today I have been doing well. I had cereal for breakfast (surpisingly because I don't like cereal but I LOVE Raisin Bran). I didn't pay attention to the sugars when I bought it but looked when I went home and noticed it had 17g of sugar for 1 cup!! OMG!! I might not get to do this as often. After breakfast we had a birthday celebration with fruit (shocked because it is usually cake) I think it was fruit since my boss (birthday person) is diabetic. So glad that I didn't have to fight the temptation!! The for lunch chicken and rice, Yummy!!

Laila - Like the new bed set! You will definitely have fun breaking it in.

Jess - Love the new pic! Glad moving is almost done for you! WTG on getting to the gym so early.

I am sorry that I didn't get to all of you but I am over by 3 mins so gotta get my booty off of here. Talk to you later!
  • cris20056
    Options
    Heather- you crack me up with your bed pilates:tongue:

My mom took the baby for the day Saturday so we could get a break, and hell ...we spent the entire day doing pilates! :laugh: :smokin:

Now the baby is back and we are running on short fuses and irritated with each other...ahh the joys of parenthood...the baby free day was nice while it lasted
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Elmox-Have fun at the game tonight!! I love going to baseball games! Take it eas on the stadium food. :tongue:

Heather-We would be trouble!! My best friend is back to drinking and she is definitely my partner in crime, we're trouble! Maybe if were ever all in Minnesota (she's the one who goes there all the time) we could all go cause some trouble! I know whats on your mind! Hope you get some bed pilates soon! :tongue:

I went to Walmart this morning and bought some Healthy Choice meals...I'm taking baby steps at adjusting to this new routine for myself...I figure it's better then trying to go out to eat...gives me no excuse. Till I can go grocery shopping with my Mom.
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    I just got word that the bf's son doesn't have soccer tonight like we thought, so I'll have even more time with the bf for "exercising." It's too hot and humid outside to actually workout outside, so we'll have to improvise. :devil:

Jess: You let me know whenever you come to MN and we'll go cause trouble. It's been forever since I've had any friends that have really been up for something awesome. Why did my friends get old and/or have kids so that they never leave their houses anymore?

I want so badly for today to be over. My eyes are dry and I'd rather be doing just about anything than sitting at my desk at work being bored. Seriously, I want the 32 hour weeks back, at least until summer is over or we have enough to stay busy. I loved having the extra time off!
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Heather-I know exactly what you mean! Until Liz started drinking again I didn't have anybody to really go out with and have fun like that with. So know I'm making up for lost time. She's actually trying to convince me to move to Minnesota in a year or two. Idk if I can do that all snow. Would be neat to live somewhere different though! you will be the first to know when I come up there to visit! Sounds like you are going to have a long busy night! :laugh: Enjoy it!! :drinker: :devil:
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Jess, the snow isn't that bad once you find an activity that you enjoy that involves snow. Then, suddenly, the winter is FUN! Being a native Minnesotan, I actually hated winter until Nate and I discovered snowshoeing. Now, I'm looking forward to winter. It's great living here now that I like all of our seasons (except road construction, which is an official season in Minnesota!).
  • raiderape
    raiderape Posts: 300
    Options
    Heather and Jess - I sometimes wonder what it would be like to live somewhere that actually had seasons. As Jess knows here in Texas we don't have any seasons. It is just hot and hotter! :laugh: :laugh:

I must be a part of the old folks group in not doing much. I don't know if it is that I don't really have any one to do anything with or if it is just what I would rather do. I guess with all of my friends having kids that is definitely the end of the spur of the moment activities.

Heather have fun tonight with pilates! :bigsmile:
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Heather-Okay I'm from the north but I have no clue what snowshoeing is...

Raider-Yes I feel like we have warm, hot, hotter, and so hot you want to die!

I'm so bored at work! 1 more hour and then I get to go sit in traffic. Joy!!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Sorry girls i haven't been around too much today.

My mom was here allday taking care of Serena. I was real busy at work and didnt get much of breaks today.